I found the answers to all of our problems

All of this talk about video games and I will have to try it at least once. I think there is a video game named Battleship and may start with that.

All of this talk about video games and I will have to try it at least once. I think there is a video game named Battleship and may start with that.
If you've never played goto a Best Buy or a Microsoft store & try a demo of the Rift or Vive. The shit is crazy. The demo started with "me" in vr on a skyscraper and if I was a few years older Ida lost my lunch. I felt it in my chest.

If you've never played goto a Best Buy or a Microsoft store & try a demo of the Rift or Vive. The shit is crazy. The demo started with "me" in vr on a skyscraper and if I was a few years older Ida lost my lunch. I felt it in my chest.

My third wife had an Atari and I could beat anyone in Tanks. I loved blowing the shit out of their tank.

My third wife had an Atari and I could beat anyone in Tanks. I loved blowing the shit out of their tank.

Ahh the simple times

Forum List

Back