I found the answers to all of our problems

Me too:

5256151_orig.jpg
See, you were doing good then you went and fucked it all up
Yeah sorry candycorn I must agree.

Try again!

Well, she does have a Grammy Award….you just don’t realize it with a resume so full of accolades, accomplishments, and high octane jobs.

The only thing that sucks is my oldest daughter and her boyfriend are downstairs so I have headphones on now. But they are studio quality headphones.
They're trying to save up for a home of their own so I figure I better behave if I want a place to go when I get old. Lol

Are you a gamer old school? Hit me up on steam. I just bought a 1080 and a Rift
Yeah I just checked that Elite: Dangerous game on steam. It's $20 but the reviews don't seem very good. :dunno:

How's the rift? I'm leaning towards PS4 VR.

And did you ever get that TV problem fixed? I remember you starting a thread about it.
Hit me up on steam or Playstation sometime and I'll clue you in. H8Laggers on steam or grampamurkedu on ps4.

And yeah, I bought a new TV. Got a curved 4k tv now. Elite Dangerous is amazing. Half the reviews on any game on steam are idiots with shitty rigs.

The only thing that sucks is my oldest daughter and her boyfriend are downstairs so I have headphones on now. But they are studio quality headphones.
They're trying to save up for a home of their own so I figure I better behave if I want a place to go when I get old. Lol

Try noise cancellation ear muffs that you can adjust to filter out sounds you don't like.

Yeah I just checked that Elite: Dangerous game on steam. It's $20 but the reviews don't seem very good. :dunno:

And did you ever get that TV problem fixed? I remember you starting a thread about it.
Hit me up on steam or Playstation sometime and I'll clue you in. H8Laggers on steam or grampamurkedu on ps4.

And yeah, I bought a new TV. Got a curved 4k tv now. Elite Dangerous is amazing. Half the reviews on any game on steam are idiots with shitty rigs.
Nice it's awesome that you're playing on a 4k tv.

Man I'd love to look you up on steam but this site is my place to vent and I can't risk anyone finding the crazy shit I've written here because of my job. But I'll talk about rigs and games any time.

Nice it's awesome that you're playing on a 4k tv.

Man I'd love to look you up on steam but this site is my place to vent and I can't risk anyone finding the crazy shit I've written here because of my job. But I'll talk about rigs and games any time.
Dude I've been here several years and spilled my guts about my past. I even stupidly posted my business website one night when drunk. A mod pulled my post but not before I fielded a half dozen loser phone calls. I'll pm you

Forum List

Back