I Found Someone Who Likes Obama

I would imagine the NRA is going to be lobbying Congress to make a law to let Obama get a third term
Plain ordinary law abiding owners of legal guns think Obama's a fucking idiot but they also know his agenda is to ultimately confiscate legally owned guns.
The fucking negro/Latino thugs couldn't care less what Obama does. As long as traffic is moving between Mexico and the US there will always be a supply of illegal guns.
Obama has totally ignored the source of the vast majority of murders involving illegal guns.
He doesn't want to bother his negro base or take away their illegal guns.
lol

So you find it funny that blacks are the main perpetrators of murder in this country?
Sounds racist.....

At least there will never be another 'AA' President. The fucking 'OJ jury' will never again have the ability to 'block-vote' in another negro.
So something good resulted in 'Bonobo's' failed presidency.

I would imagine the NRA is going to be lobbying Congress to make a law to let Obama get a third term
Plain ordinary law abiding owners of legal guns think Obama's a fucking idiot but they also know his agenda is to ultimately confiscate legally owned guns.
The fucking negro/Latino thugs couldn't care less what Obama does. As long as traffic is moving between Mexico and the US there will always be a supply of illegal guns.
Obama has totally ignored the source of the vast majority of murders involving illegal guns.
lol

So you find it funny that blacks are the main perpetrators of murder in this country?
Sounds racist.....
i found the racist rant amusing. that such small minds still exists amuses me

lol

Sounds racist.....

So facts are racist....gotcha.

Just an aside: Private sellers can simply backdate any paperwork between them and the buyer, and accept cash only. Obama's proposals change nothing in that regard.

Hey billy, That means Obama has done a good thing, right?

No, it simply means his attitudes and actions had the opposite of his desired effect.

Making businessmen rich and possibly even driving customers into gun shops from Net and trunk sales if they ALL have to be licensed and do b'ground checks.

His tearful proposals are not in effect, and judging by constitutional language, will not be.

And you should also look forward to more XOs.

Here, approaching the end of this greatest of all electoral mistakes, it's about all he has left.

And maybe even another mass shooting

He'd like that. Another thespian opportunity.
Ok, billy, I give up! I do not agree one whit, of course, but your cynicism just curdled my coffee. And I really get upset at the bile that runs thru your veins instead of warm human blood.

lol

Sounds racist.....

So facts are racist....gotcha.
no, but that rant sure was

Just an aside: Private sellers can simply backdate any paperwork between them and the buyer, and accept cash only. Obama's proposals change nothing in that regard.
Yup. But don't tell the fucking LIBs!
They think Bonobo has now 'solved the gun problem'.
The real fact is millions of legally purchased guns of all types are quietly moved from owners to buyers and then to another buyer who sells the gun to another buyer. 99.9999% of these transactions are by peace loving sane people.
No paper trail. No problems. Gun owners, especially in rural areas where the vast majority of guns are legally owned know their neighbors.
If I want to buy my grandson a used 270 all I need to do is mention it to a couple of people at the gun range. I tell them who the gun is for and what model I'd prefer and how much money I want to spend. In a couple of days someone who knows someone calls me and I go look at the gun. If I want it I buy it and give it to my grandson. He stores it away safely as he has been taught to.
This happens thousands of times a day in rural areas.

Forum List

Back