i formally accuse the USA and the EU of warcrimes and crimes against humanity against the Muslims, Russians, Kaliningradians, and Ukranians.

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
The US think's it's smarter by being more cunning, less open, more internally at war with eachother (competition "sports" and business wars and MMA bloody fights) all day on our TVs.
Indoctrination spanning decades or even over hundreds of years.

CIA.gov, AIVD.nl and MIVD.nl : you now have my resignation from all government functions, in public writing, in this thread.

i am now merely a leader of the resistance against corruption, hypocrisy, manipulation (indoctrination IS manipulation) and serious lying.
we are a world-wide organisation and association.
and we will remain peaceful citizens, while we see you expand East and South, to where the undrilled oil is contained.
we are merely a political protest movement.
we do NOT condone violent acts of any kind.
but we WILL speak out against violence done by our own governments against innocent people elsewhere.

Indonesia, Suriname, South-Africa, and post 9/11 : Iraq, Afghanistan, Ukraine, and now Kalinggrad.

I only admire soldiers because the East is fighting back too, using what they got as explosive or blade-based or gun-based tools (the Palestinians are currently using Rifles against Netanyahu's annexation policies disguised as evictions by military power).

We do not appreciate to hear the stories of glory of soldiers, nor to be in their presence, ever. We despise them for their violent nature, and when they cry over their past sins, we feel nothing at all.

We do practice martial arts to special forces levels. Shaolin Monk level, but completely westernized. We use whatever softdrugs we like to enhance our ability to withstand the news of the world of these times. I will train again too, i've started about 2 or 3 days ago, after being tricked by my own father and mother to try to spend all my time behind the keyboard working on my https://nicer.app software for about 6 to 7 years straight. (my most recent years). i will no longer publish where it is stored on cloud hosting, i may even store it just in my own home.

I'll practice linux self-defence skills, not just physical self-defense skills.

I need to do that to achieve my life goals (find a young blonde b-cupped lady, fall in love, date a while, then get her pregnant and raise the child into adulthood).
DO NOT EVER CALL ME A PEDOPHILE. FINDING LOVE WITH A 22 to 30 YEAR OLD YOUNG WOMAN IS PERFECTLY LEGAL AT ANY AGE. IN **ALL** WESTERN CULTURES.

The US think's it's smarter by being more cunning, less open, more internally at war with eachother (competition "sports" and business wars and MMA bloody fights) all day on our TVs.

CIA.gov, AIVD.nl and MIVD.nl : you now have my resignation from all government functions, in public writing, in this thread.

i am now merely a leader of the resistance against corruption, hypocrisy, manipulation (indoctrination IS manipulation) and serious lying.
and we will remain peaceful citizens, while we see you expand East and South, to where the undrilled oil is contained.
but we WILL speak out against violence done by our own governments against innocent people elsewhere.

Indonesia, Suriname, South-Africa, and post 9/11 : Iraq, Afghanistan, Ukraine, and now Kalinggrad.

I only admire soldiers because the East is fighting back too, using what they got as explosive or blade-based or gun-based tools (the Palestinians are currently using Rifles against Netanyahu's annexation policies disguised as evictions by military power).

We do not appreciate to hear the stories of glory of soldiers, nor to be in their presence, ever. We despise them for their violent nature, and when they cry over their past sins, we feel nothing at all.

We do practice martial arts to special forces levels. Shaolin Monk level, but completely westernized. We use whatever softdrugs we like to enhance our ability to withstand the news of the world of these times. I will train again too, i've started about 2 or 3 days ago, after being tricked by my own father and mother to try to spend all my time behind the keyboard working on my https://nicer.app software for about 6 to 7 years straight. (my most recent years). i will no longer publish where it is stored on cloud hosting, i may even store it just in my own home.

I need to do that to achieve my life goals (find a young blonde b-cupped lady, fall in love, date a while, then get her pregnant and raise the child into adulthood).
DO NOT EVER CALL ME A PEDOPHILE. FINDING LOVE WITH A 22 to 30 YEAR OLD YOUNG WOMAN IS PERFECTLY LEGAL AT ANY AGE. IN **ALL** WESTERN CULTURES.
Take it to the Hague

You call that OP Clean?

The UN can't even do anything about this. the USA "owns" the UN and The Hague.
You know that, mr.
Yeah, right. UN has blocked or stalled gobs of US positions, judgements and recommendations. I did not know we were a party to the Rome Statute. We hardly own the court.

My activities on this forum are over, now that i've quit, after more than 20 years of service to NATO (i started 2 to 4 days after 9/11 as username blondblauw on forums.marokko.nl, and spent over a decade learning things about the US (and UK, and Australia, and the EU) that you people rather not display in western mainstream or customized media companies, from the people in East Asia and Russia.

i don't know too much.

my days as a peace activist are over.
my days as a NATO forced slave "volunteer employee" are over.

and i will one day sue for damages. i have quite the PTSD and delay in my career to my own life goal : becoming a dad together with a beautiful woman.

I formally accuse Peacefan of using vitriolic and overly confrontational language in a thread that does not meet the standards of the clean debate forum.

Ummmm what???? :confused-84: If you are going to post a random silly rant, the CDZ is the wrong forum.

Forum List

Back