I first heard of Mark Harman as UCLA QB

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
who upset heavily favored defending NC Nebraska in 1972.

Gone on to bigger and better things.

Deliberate Stranger mini series in 1987.

NCIS a t present - top rated TV series

Mark HarmOn - right

Not quiet good enough for the NFL my bad

Mark HarmOn - right

Not quiet good enough for the NFL my bad
He had other ideas. He could have played in the NFL. They ran the wishbone offense when he was at UCLA, there wasn't alot of demand for a wishbone QB in the NFL even then. But he could have played many positions on offense.

Last edited:
You could be right.

But his acting career has worked out pretty well.

Only problem was: when Harmon was theQB at UCLA in 1972 - the playedagainst the greateat college football team of all time - the 1972 USC Trojans.

Got routed 24-7.

Mark chose the correct route - after doingdog-commercials ad coors beer commercials - showed his chops in The Deliberate Stranger

Only problem was: when Harmon was theQB at UCLA in 1972 - the playedagainst the greateat college football team of all time - the 1972 USC Trojans.

Got routed 24-7.

Mark chose the correct route - after doingdog-commercials ad coors beer commercials - showed his chops in The Deliberate Stranger
"St Elsewhere" came before Deliberate Stranger, and it's where he made his career and his name, what he's most known for besides the current CSI gig.

So Harmon lost to the 1972 USC Trojans - who may have have defeated the Dolphins.

Still a big deal when UCLA defeated Nebraska in Sept 1972

Harmon was the QB - and UCLA blowed in 1971

I mean, he's really not much of an actor. More of just a heartthrob than a serious actor. He's won Emmys, Golden Globes, People's Choice awards, all that. He's a TV actor. Pretty run of the mill.

Harmon was more than a run -of mill actor.

Deliberate Stranger was awesome.

Harmon was more than a run -of mill actor.

Deliberate Stranger was awesome.
Was? Or is?

IS.

He's just one of hundreds of good looking male TV lead actors. Nothing special.

And that TV movie sucked ass, was nothing compared to the Bundy movie based on Ann Rule's much better book, "The Stranger Beside Me." Billy Campbell was deadly in that one. Made Harmon's Bundy look like a boy scout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back