I finally had a talk with my Trump supporter co worker, it was interesting

Why is it always about race with you fucking black people? Everything is race. I didn't vote FOR Trump because he was white any more than I voted against Obama because he was black. I voted against Obama because he was a moron with no experience even with a private sector job. I voted for Trump because he would run the country like a business and actually put America first.

Trump is by no means close to perfect, but he is one SOB who keeps his word whenever possible. He can't FORCE Mexico to pay for the wall so I can't hold him to that. But he's kept more campaign promises than any other president.
I can't wait until you rightwing bastards have to deal with a leftwing President who intends on keeping all THEIR promises no matter what.

Something tells me your current retorts will change into something else. Just like how EOs were cool, until the black guy was in Office, then they suddenly become unconstitutional, then they became cool again once you put that orange baboon in there.

All we need is time, it'll happen.

Yea, a LONG LONG time.

I long for a day when a leftwing president keeps any of his promises.

You do realize that you're damning his fellow-worker, white George, do you? You do realize that George and Tiger are most likely doing the same and/or similar work do you? You do realize they're at the same station in life do you?

53884683.jpg

I don't damn anyone. I laugh at those who damn themselves. It is far more productive to leave people like George, Tiger and yourself to your own folly than to try and convince you that your left/right side political pandering driven by your dualistic puppet masters is worth anything more than ridicule.
Waitaminute...

What did white George do wrong here?

Yea, a LONG LONG time.

The FIRST thing Obama tried to do is close GITMO.

Republicans shut him down, with a vengeance.

Where were you on that issue?

Waitaminute...

What did white George do wrong here?

He is as influenced by political pandering, media nonsense, and the fruitless quibbling you nitwits engage in as Tiger and you are. It all sounds like you're poorly paid anchors at one of your favorite programs, and too stupid to realize you are following someone else's script.

Wow you think needing those things is a great time? What a retard you are.
We all "need" things, jackass! But not everyone gets other people to buy things for them with Uncle Scam as the middle man. You are truly pathetic.
Maybe try not collapsing the economy like your boy Dubya did. And oh look Trump who bragged about making money from the peasantry losing their homes in 2008/9 is going bonkers on deregulating banks. MAGA
It's easy to blame a dipshit like Bush for the recession....if you believe he somehow created a world wide downturn all by himself in the matter of a few years. Are you that stupid?
The matter is infinitely more complex than your little brain can comprehend.

As far as Trump's "bragging" you need to document that but everyone knows that's far beyond your capabilities as a laughable fool.

Wow you think needing those things is a great time? What a retard you are.
We all "need" things, jackass! But not everyone gets other people to buy things for them with Uncle Scam as the middle man. You are truly pathetic.
Maybe try not collapsing the economy like your boy Dubya did. And oh look Trump who bragged about making money from the peasantry losing their homes in 2008/9 is going bonkers on deregulating banks. MAGA
It's easy to blame a dipshit like Bush for the recession....if you believe he somehow created a world wide downturn all by himself in the matter of a few years. Are you that stupid?
The matter is infinitely more complex than your little brain can comprehend.

As far as Trump's "bragging" you need to document that but everyone knows that's far beyond your capabilities as a laughable fool.
^ demands consideration about worldwide blah blah blah, spent 8 years demanding Obama’s head for the recovery not being fast enough

Yea, a LONG LONG time.

The FIRST thing Obama tried to do is close GITMO.

Republicans shut him down, with a vengeance.

Where were you on that issue?

Repubs shut him down? Um....he had control of all 3 branches for the first 2 years of his presidency you moonbat liberal.

So in other words when Obama had control of all 3 branches he didn't keep his promises. It's kinda funny you say Obama kept his promises then used an example of him NOT keeping his promises as proof that he did. Damn that's some good stuff right there. You can't make this up.

Repubs shut him down? Um....he had control of all 3 branches for the first 2 years of his presidency you moonbat liberal.

So in other words when Obama had control of all 3 branches he didn't keep his promises. It's kinda funny you say Obama kept his promises then used an example of him NOT keeping his promises as proof that he did. Damn that's some good stuff right there. You can't make this up.
Facts are stubborn things..
And Trump DID have a supermajority when he got in Office.

Try honesty for a change.

I work in a company with about 1000 employees. I couldn't tell you a single persons political affiliation. I don't ask, I don't care. I have things to do when I can make it back to the yard, and "discuss politics" is not one of them.

I had to work in the same room right next to a very very liberal woman for almost 2 years. We had a mutual agreement not to discuss politics because we didn't agree and we had to work together. Eventually she had a huge brain bleed thing and she never returned to work.
Liberalism eats your brain.
Trump eats pussy, liberals eat brains, sounds like a fair trade off in my opinion
if i had a choice to eat some nice looking gals pussy or to eat ones brains....i know what line i would get in....that long fucking pussy line...

Me and George haven't spoke since the man baby Trump defended the Klan that killed that white chic with his car. Before that, we was cool cool cool, he hated Obama, I hated Trump, but we could still talk, cause Obama wasn't crazy like his boy....but when I found out he still supported Trump after that shit, I'm like dude is secretly a card carrying white klucker and I was done.

Well, I've eased up a bit on ol George since the Dems took the election and while on a smoke break, he and I had a short but interesting conversation...prior to this, I'd take my smoke break after his...that's how divided we became.

Smiling from ear to ear and George too, I think we secretly missed debating each other with our political opinions, so it was kinda nice..anyways, I kidded G and said, ya boy is now being checked, how you feel about that and without missing a beat, he said, "can I tell you why I supported Trump and will vote for the guy if he was to run again" and I said, sure....
He said, Trump is the only GOP candidate he's ever ever voted for that actually said what he was gonna do and did it. I've been voting the GOP ticket my whole life and they get in there and all they do is focus on them rich motherfuckers, never on me and I feel Trump is focusing on me"....unquote!! I'm floored, but I get it. Even though Trump ain't doing a damn thing for this idiot George, in his heart, in his gut, Trump has listened to him and that's what he likes about the guy. I didn't go in on George, I just listened. Its hard to penetrate people with concrete slapped between their brains and its dangerous trying to awaken someone who clearly is sleep walking the Trump dream, so I listened.
I know people think he's racist and all that, but I don't care about that stuff, all i care about is what he's doing for me, getting rid of them illegals, making people pay us fairly, just looking out for me....unquote!!
As our 15 minutes came to an end, I looked up at ol George the white guy and said, hey, do what's best for you man, I don't get the guy, but hey, if you do, more power....we both smiled at each other and went back in to work and for the first time, I get the Georges' of this country....the GOP has used and abused them for decades and Trump is the guy to make it all worth while....never mind the man is a con, never mind ol George is struggling to make ends meet like the rest of us, if he feels good that's all that matters, eh?
Trump’s fucking him, but he feels good and that’s all that matters. Makes sense to me now.
Lol, says the guy that spent the eight years of Obama on all 4's.
You were in the fetal position shitting your diapers then. I was doing great during the Obama years, snowflake.
Lol, I'm 48 and I'm doing just fine. You loons crack me up, you know when Obama got elected. I didn't sport a pussy hat, nor did I yell at the sky. I just went on with my life. Maybe you should try it.
I would love to go with my life, as I did with both Reagan the war whore and both Bush's the idiots, but Trump sadly is covered 2000000 hours a fuckin day. The sight of this bitch makes me sick...I'd love to put the bitch on ignore and move on, but the media won't let me
the media does not make you post here just about daily about trump.....you could post about a hundred other topics but you dont....its called being obsessed....

I work in a company with about 1000 employees. I couldn't tell you a single persons political affiliation. I don't ask, I don't care. I have things to do when I can make it back to the yard, and "discuss politics" is not one of them.

I had to work in the same room right next to a very very liberal woman for almost 2 years. We had a mutual agreement not to discuss politics because we didn't agree and we had to work together. Eventually she had a huge brain bleed thing and she never returned to work.
Trump eats pussy, liberals eat brains, sounds like a fair trade off in my opinion
if i had a choice to eat some nice looking gals pussy or to eat ones brains....i know what line i would get in....that long fucking pussy line...
Damn, Harry...I hope for your sake, you got some this new year, you sound and act like a man in desperate need of a blow job from some toothless senior....get a room or take a cold shower, you sound desperate.
images

Trump’s fucking him, but he feels good and that’s all that matters. Makes sense to me now.
You were in the fetal position shitting your diapers then. I was doing great during the Obama years, snowflake.
Lol, I'm 48 and I'm doing just fine. You loons crack me up, you know when Obama got elected. I didn't sport a pussy hat, nor did I yell at the sky. I just went on with my life. Maybe you should try it.
I would love to go with my life, as I did with both Reagan the war whore and both Bush's the idiots, but Trump sadly is covered 2000000 hours a fuckin day. The sight of this bitch makes me sick...I'd love to put the bitch on ignore and move on, but the media won't let me
the media does not make you post here just about daily about trump.....you could post about a hundred other topics but you dont....its called being obsessed....

Post about what, Harry? Uh, global warming? What I got for Xmas? How much I owe this year in taxes? Uh, I washed my car yesterday? Uh, my dog is sick? Do tell me harry, what topics from the tiger you'd like this year and keep it clean...you dirty old man
images

Me and George haven't spoke since the man baby Trump defended the Klan that killed that white chic with his car. Before that, we was cool cool cool, he hated Obama, I hated Trump, but we could still talk, cause Obama wasn't crazy like his boy....but when I found out he still supported Trump after that shit, I'm like dude is secretly a card carrying white klucker and I was done.

Well, I've eased up a bit on ol George since the Dems took the election and while on a smoke break, he and I had a short but interesting conversation...prior to this, I'd take my smoke break after his...that's how divided we became.

Smiling from ear to ear and George too, I think we secretly missed debating each other with our political opinions, so it was kinda nice..anyways, I kidded G and said, ya boy is now being checked, how you feel about that and without missing a beat, he said, "can I tell you why I supported Trump and will vote for the guy if he was to run again" and I said, sure....
He said, Trump is the only GOP candidate he's ever ever voted for that actually said what he was gonna do and did it. I've been voting the GOP ticket my whole life and they get in there and all they do is focus on them rich motherfuckers, never on me and I feel Trump is focusing on me"....unquote!! I'm floored, but I get it. Even though Trump ain't doing a damn thing for this idiot George, in his heart, in his gut, Trump has listened to him and that's what he likes about the guy. I didn't go in on George, I just listened. Its hard to penetrate people with concrete slapped between their brains and its dangerous trying to awaken someone who clearly is sleep walking the Trump dream, so I listened.
I know people think he's racist and all that, but I don't care about that stuff, all i care about is what he's doing for me, getting rid of them illegals, making people pay us fairly, just looking out for me....unquote!!
As our 15 minutes came to an end, I looked up at ol George the white guy and said, hey, do what's best for you man, I don't get the guy, but hey, if you do, more power....we both smiled at each other and went back in to work and for the first time, I get the Georges' of this country....the GOP has used and abused them for decades and Trump is the guy to make it all worth while....never mind the man is a con, never mind ol George is struggling to make ends meet like the rest of us, if he feels good that's all that matters, eh?
So you had a face to face conversation with someone who doesn't think like you, you listened, and you didn't lose your shit.

Congratulations. Always nice to see such a thing can still happen in this country.

:clap:

Damn, Harry...I hope for your sake, you got some this new year, you sound and act like a man in desperate need of a blow job from some toothless senior....get a room or take a cold shower, you sound desperate.
images
dont worry about me tiger,worry about yourself,i get laid often enough,you?......i would think any guy in this forum would rather eat the pussy of a nice looking lady rather then eat some brains....but hey thats just me....

Like how he wanted to kill us with Ebola and turn us all into Muslims? You dumb fucking retard. Want to tell me more about his birth certificate? Idiot.
All of a sudden every USMB far rightwinger were cool, calm and collected all throughout the Obama years.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

tenor.gif
I'm not saying i was, but i wasn't on here 24/7 starting new forums when Obama moved.

Post about what, Harry? Uh, global warming? What I got for Xmas? How much I owe this year in taxes? Uh, I washed my car yesterday? Uh, my dog is sick? Do tell me harry, what topics from the tiger you'd like this year and keep it clean...you dirty old man
images
tiger there are many different forums here on many different things....if you cant go to one that is not about politics without talking about trump...you may have a problem.....if you only want to talk about trump,then you just might be a closet trumper....

I see that free Obama-phone really impressed you.
I know welfare recipients did well under Obama.

images
dont worry about me tiger,worry about yourself,i get laid often enough,you?......i would think any guy in this forum would rather eat the pussy of a nice looking lady rather then eat some brains....but hey thats just me....
Dude, only a moronic simp such as yourself would take the eating a brain comment literally.....one would hope with a whole new year to grow, you'd advance just a wee bit by now...but all is lost once again with you people

Forum List

Back