I finally had a talk with my Trump supporter co worker, it was interesting

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Me and George haven't spoke since the man baby Trump defended the Klan that killed that white chic with his car. Before that, we was cool cool cool, he hated Obama, I hated Trump, but we could still talk, cause Obama wasn't crazy like his boy....but when I found out he still supported Trump after that shit, I'm like dude is secretly a card carrying white klucker and I was done.

Well, I've eased up a bit on ol George since the Dems took the election and while on a smoke break, he and I had a short but interesting conversation...prior to this, I'd take my smoke break after his...that's how divided we became.

Smiling from ear to ear and George too, I think we secretly missed debating each other with our political opinions, so it was kinda nice..anyways, I kidded G and said, ya boy is now being checked, how you feel about that and without missing a beat, he said, "can I tell you why I supported Trump and will vote for the guy if he was to run again" and I said, sure....
He said, Trump is the only GOP candidate he's ever ever voted for that actually said what he was gonna do and did it. I've been voting the GOP ticket my whole life and they get in there and all they do is focus on them rich motherfuckers, never on me and I feel Trump is focusing on me"....unquote!! I'm floored, but I get it. Even though Trump ain't doing a damn thing for this idiot George, in his heart, in his gut, Trump has listened to him and that's what he likes about the guy. I didn't go in on George, I just listened. Its hard to penetrate people with concrete slapped between their brains and its dangerous trying to awaken someone who clearly is sleep walking the Trump dream, so I listened.
I know people think he's racist and all that, but I don't care about that stuff, all i care about is what he's doing for me, getting rid of them illegals, making people pay us fairly, just looking out for me....unquote!!
As our 15 minutes came to an end, I looked up at ol George the white guy and said, hey, do what's best for you man, I don't get the guy, but hey, if you do, more power....we both smiled at each other and went back in to work and for the first time, I get the Georges' of this country....the GOP has used and abused them for decades and Trump is the guy to make it all worth while....never mind the man is a con, never mind ol George is struggling to make ends meet like the rest of us, if he feels good that's all that matters, eh?

They believe every word out of Trump mouth, too bad they missed the part of where at least 50 times he said "Mexico will pay for the wall". Poor ole George, he has blindly voted for the GOP for many years and got ripped off.

Me and George haven't spoke since the man baby Trump defended the Klan that killed that white chic with his car. Before that, we was cool cool cool, he hated Obama, I hated Trump, but we could still talk, cause Obama wasn't crazy like his boy....but when I found out he still supported Trump after that shit, I'm like dude is secretly a card carrying white klucker and I was done.

Well, I've eased up a bit on ol George since the Dems took the election and while on a smoke break, he and I had a short but interesting conversation...prior to this, I'd take my smoke break after his...that's how divided we became.

Smiling from ear to ear and George too, I think we secretly missed debating each other with our political opinions, so it was kinda nice..anyways, I kidded G and said, ya boy is now being checked, how you feel about that and without missing a beat, he said, "can I tell you why I supported Trump and will vote for the guy if he was to run again" and I said, sure....
He said, Trump is the only GOP candidate he's ever ever voted for that actually said what he was gonna do and did it. I've been voting the GOP ticket my whole life and they get in there and all they do is focus on them rich motherfuckers, never on me and I feel Trump is focusing on me"....unquote!! I'm floored, but I get it. Even though Trump ain't doing a damn thing for this idiot George, in his heart, in his gut, Trump has listened to him and that's what he likes about the guy. I didn't go in on George, I just listened. Its hard to penetrate people with concrete slapped between their brains and its dangerous trying to awaken someone who clearly is sleep walking the Trump dream, so I listened.
I know people think he's racist and all that, but I don't care about that stuff, all i care about is what he's doing for me, getting rid of them illegals, making people pay us fairly, just looking out for me....unquote!!
As our 15 minutes came to an end, I looked up at ol George the white guy and said, hey, do what's best for you man, I don't get the guy, but hey, if you do, more power....we both smiled at each other and went back in to work and for the first time, I get the Georges' of this country....the GOP has used and abused them for decades and Trump is the guy to make it all worth while....never mind the man is a con, never mind ol George is struggling to make ends meet like the rest of us, if he feels good that's all that matters, eh?
Think she gets it ...lies to herself to feel superior.

• Banned
They believe every word out of Trump mouth, too bad they missed the part of where at least 50 times he said "Mexico will pay for the wall".
Penny, I wanted so bad to bring up all the shit Trump promised these idiots, cheaper healthcare, Good paying jobs back from China, Mexico paying for the wll, him staying in washington and never taking vacay's like the Obama's, etc...but talking to this old white guy, they're dug in and these clueless mindless sad souls aren't budging at all, so I listened

Why is it always about race with you fucking black people? Everything is race. I didn't vote FOR Trump because he was white any more than I voted against Obama because he was black. I voted against Obama because he was a moron with no experience even with a private sector job. I voted for Trump because he would run the country like a business and actually put America first.

Trump is by no means close to perfect, but he is one SOB who keeps his word whenever possible. He can't FORCE Mexico to pay for the wall so I can't hold him to that. But he's kept more campaign promises than any other president.

I finally had a talk with my Trump supporter co worker

Good to hear you were not disturbing the decent people for 2 years. Good job, OP, keep doing it, seems like it's the only way you can help this world.

"Well, Ah thought it was a luv-ly story. And you tell it so well, with such enthusiasm!"

I work in a company with about 1000 employees. I couldn't tell you a single persons political affiliation. I don't ask, I don't care. I have things to do when I can make it back to the yard, and "discuss politics" is not one of them.

I had to work in the same room right next to a very very liberal woman for almost 2 years. We had a mutual agreement not to discuss politics because we didn't agree and we had to work together. Eventually she had a huge brain bleed thing and she never returned to work.

the GOP has used and abused them for decades and Trump is the guy to make it all worth while....never mind the man is a con, never mind ol George is struggling to make ends meet like the rest of us, if he feels good that's all that matters, eh?
The lack of self-awareness and introspection here is breathtaking.

Exchange "Trump" with "Obama" and it reads exactly the same, but moonbats like you will never admit it.

I work in a company with about 1000 employees. I couldn't tell you a single persons political affiliation. I don't ask, I don't care. I have things to do when I can make it back to the yard, and "discuss politics" is not one of them.

I had to work in the same room right next to a very very liberal woman for almost 2 years. We had a mutual agreement not to discuss politics because we didn't agree and we had to work together. Eventually she had a huge brain bleed thing and she never returned to work.
Liberalism eats your brain.

Trump’s fucking him, but he feels good and that’s all that matters. Makes sense to me now.

Why is it always about race with you fucking black people? Everything is race. I didn't vote FOR Trump because he was white any more than I voted against Obama because he was black. I voted against Obama because he was a moron with no experience even with a private sector job. I voted for Trump because he would run the country like a business and actually put America first.

Trump is by no means close to perfect, but he is one SOB who keeps his word whenever possible. He can't FORCE Mexico to pay for the wall so I can't hold him to that. But he's kept more campaign promises than any other president.
Dude, on that note, I rest my case....listen, mf' I don't make the fuckin news, I just report it...you don't like the way I fuckin flow, than gotdamnit put my black ass on ignore and let it go else kiss my black ass, white man!!

Trump’s fucking him, but he feels good and that’s all that matters. Makes sense to me now.
The brains of old whites and ignorants, is filled to the brink with FOX lies, bubble gum and bullshit...no room for nothing else

Liberalism eats your brain.
Trump eats pussy, liberals eat brains, sounds like a fair trade off in my opinion

the GOP has used and abused them for decades and Trump is the guy to make it all worth while....never mind the man is a con, never mind ol George is struggling to make ends meet like the rest of us, if he feels good that's all that matters, eh?

Exchange "Trump" with "Obama" and it reads exactly the same, but moonbats like you will never admit it.
If you think Obama and Trump are equal in anyway, too lost for me to even go there...you're hopeless

"Well, Ah thought it was a luv-ly story. And you tell it so well, with such enthusiasm!"
The fact that you even think....makes for a good story in my opinion, are you up for it.

"Me and George haven't spoke since the man baby Trump defended the Klan that killed that white chic with his car."

That never happened.

So saith the Left-leaning USAToday....

From USAToday:
"To be fair, President Donald Trump was making a somewhat subtler point. In his colloquy with the press, he was not calling neo-Nazis great folks but arguing that many of the Confederate-statue-loving protesters in Charlottesville, Virginia, were not neo-Nazis at all. Somehow, these “fine people” got mixed in with white supremacists shouting, “Jews will not replace us,” and never noticed their compatriots were not fine people, too."
One year after Charlottesville, Trump has normalized racism in America

If you think Obama and Trump are equal in anyway, too lost for me to even go there...you're hopeless
That's not what I said at all...You're too stupid for words.

Beside of your annoying bold black text (screaming for attention) this is what caught my attention: "killed that white chic with his car."

I'm not defending the idiots action, just correcting you: The fat white chick was nowhere near the car when he plowed thru. She died of a heart attack.

Forum List

Back