I feel sorry for Democrat voters.

I must say....I am overwhelmed. There are just too many threads like this one. How the hell are we going to keep track of all of these proclamations made by our USMB nutbags so we can have fun at their expense the day after the election?

Yes, I've noticed that the "you've only got two candidates" meme is VERY popular here. Makes me think it's jealousy because the GOP has too many clowns in their car.
The GOP actually has serious people, all of them, other than trump at times..you're delusional :uhoh3:

12669691_10153195892151650_4449627892370439098_n.png

They don't seem to care. I guess their party didn't want them too have to strain over having to choose from too many people. So they picked them for them and said, here they are take it or shove it

They only have two shitty choices.

1. A woman who likely belongs in jail who's only accomplishment in life was being born a woman.

2. A complete loon.

I agree with you Grampa, but we also have problems of our own, lol. We have a GOP establishment, with the help of the Democrats, who are going to try and force Rubio down our throats.

If we elect Rubio, the Democrats prophecy of the GOP will come to pass, as he will just be the placeholder for the next Democratic President in 20, or at best 24. After that, it will be over.

Nothing significant economically will change under Rubio, most will stay as it is. The only good part is we might take a pause from going left, but to think the same problems we face today will change is a pipe dream; and that is exactly what the left wants if they are forced to lose the election.

Obama was their agent of change to push this country as far left as possible. Is Rubio the answer to push it back? If the establishment of both party's have their way, we will have a choice of moving much further left, or running in place till the Democrats get another chance in 20.

In my humble opinion, we need a better choice than that!

Absolutely. Please.....run "the experiment". Run your biggest nutbag. You have two remaining. Cruz and Carson. Good luck. I mean that.

Now Lone, the question remains...............is it all about winning, or is it all about addressing the citizens concerns as proven by the polls? I am not suggesting they go off the reservation because I think they should; I am rather suggesting that they run someone who addresses the questions most Americans are asking.

You can call these people anything you want, but poll after poll shows what Americans are thinking, wanting, and fearing. Why not make a Presidential election about that, instead of making it about 2 party's that have cleaned Americas clock for 2 decades, and got us in this malaise we are in now?

I know, novel concept; but it appears that neither establishment group wants to have that conversation. Why do you think that is?

Let me try again. It's a futile effort, I know. But I will try.

What "most Americans" fear...think and want.....in your world....is engineered bullshit.

For nearly 4 decades now, several very opportunistic and very effective men (mostly) with microphones have colluded with a few obscenely wealthy men (exclusively) to lead a large number of people to believe shit that is not true. These people have taken over your party leadership. This isn't me guessing. It's a fact. And....there is no comparable entity on the left.

In fact, the very idea that......the people who would support that which guys like Ted Cruz or Ben Carson stand for.....represent anything close to a majority of Americans is just another lie that you have been led to believe.

The Democratic Party is about to nominate a candidate whose policy positions represent at least most of what American liberals stand for. I'm not a democrat. I won't be voting in a primary. But....I can say without hesitation that either of the two remaining Democrats is qualified and capable of promoting the policies that I believe will move the nation forward.

It's fashionable to throw your hands up and say "they are all just corrupt liars and they are all in it together against the people". But....that's bullshit. In the end, our politicians are held to account by the ballot box. It's not pretty.....and the money in politics certainly makes the water murky....but it's not a lost cause.

I love that you included "fear" along with "want" and "need". It's very appropriate. Frightened people don't make good decisions. Fortunately, most Americans are not frightened.

you're for real right?:wtf:

Clintons Earned $153 Million From Speeches Over 14 Years…

Bill-and-Hill-550x338.jpg

Hillary Clinton and her husband, former President Bill Clinton, combined to earn more than $153 million in paid speeches from 2001 until Hillary Clinton launched her presidential campaign last spring, a CNN analysis shows.

In total, the two gave 729 speeches from February 2001 until May, receiving an average payday of $210,795 for each address. The two also reported at least $7.7 million for at least 39 speeches to big banks, including Goldman Sachs and UBS, with Hillary Clinton, the Democratic 2016 front-runner, collecting at least $1.8 million for at least eight speeches to big banks.

The analysis was made at a time when Hillary Clinton has been under scrutiny for her ties to Wall Street, which has been a major focus of Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders on the campaign trail.

The former secretary of state testily responded to Sanders’ charges at Thursday’s Democratic debate.

‘Dead Broke’ Clintons Earned $153 Million From Speeches Over 14 Years… | Weasel Zippers

You can feel all you want but the rest of the world considers the GOP as idiots...

Cruz, Trump or Rubio are isolate US power... They are jokes internationally because they are going to sink the US...
I'm not concerned with the "rest of the world". As an American who actually gets to vote i realize their opinions are meaningless.
And if the turnout that Cruz drove to the polls becomes a national trend your statement will prove to be foolish gibberish

I feel sorry for the voters if this what the two parties have to offer.

You can feel all you want but the rest of the world considers the GOP as idiots...

Cruz, Trump or Rubio are isolate US power... They are jokes internationally because they are going to sink the US...
I'm not concerned with the "rest of the world". As an American who actually gets to vote in realize their opinions are meaningless.
And if the turnout that Cruz drove to the polls becomes a national trend your statement will prove to be foolish gibberish

You'll have to excuse the lefties they are more interested in what the rest of world thinks. Its better to be a weak compositor not a strong leader

1. A woman who likely belongs in jail who's only accomplishment in life was being born a woman.

2. A complete loon.
Gramps Hillary has more foreign affairs experience than the whole lot of your moron pretenders The only one who's ready to step into the presidency from day 1

2. A complete loon.
Gramps Hillary has more foreign affairs experience than the whole lot of your moron pretenders The only one who's ready to step into the presidency from day 1
Experience does not translate to qualification

I could have lots of experience with a computer, doesn't mean I have the slightest idea how to fix it.

Taking a shower every day doesn't make you a plumber

2. A complete loon.

I could have lots of experience with a computer, doesn't mean I have the slightest idea how to fix it.

we need a man like this back in the saddle...how did that work out ....
bushsays.gif
georgebushinternets.jpg
bushsays.gif

They don't seem to care. I guess their party didn't want them too have to strain over having to choose from too many people. So they picked them for them and said, here they are take it or shove it

2. A complete loon.

I agree with you Grampa, but we also have problems of our own, lol. We have a GOP establishment, with the help of the Democrats, who are going to try and force Rubio down our throats.

If we elect Rubio, the Democrats prophecy of the GOP will come to pass, as he will just be the placeholder for the next Democratic President in 20, or at best 24. After that, it will be over.

Nothing significant economically will change under Rubio, most will stay as it is. The only good part is we might take a pause from going left, but to think the same problems we face today will change is a pipe dream; and that is exactly what the left wants if they are forced to lose the election.

Obama was their agent of change to push this country as far left as possible. Is Rubio the answer to push it back? If the establishment of both party's have their way, we will have a choice of moving much further left, or running in place till the Democrats get another chance in 20.

Absolutely. Please.....run "the experiment". Run your biggest nutbag. You have two remaining. Cruz and Carson. Good luck. I mean that.

Now Lone, the question remains...............is it all about winning, or is it all about addressing the citizens concerns as proven by the polls? I am not suggesting they go off the reservation because I think they should; I am rather suggesting that they run someone who addresses the questions most Americans are asking.

You can call these people anything you want, but poll after poll shows what Americans are thinking, wanting, and fearing. Why not make a Presidential election about that, instead of making it about 2 party's that have cleaned Americas clock for 2 decades, and got us in this malaise we are in now?

I know, novel concept; but it appears that neither establishment group wants to have that conversation. Why do you think that is?

What "most Americans" fear...think and want.....in your world....is engineered bullshit.

For nearly 4 decades now, several very opportunistic and very effective men (mostly) with microphones have colluded with a few obscenely wealthy men (exclusively) to lead a large number of people to believe shit that is not true. These people have taken over your party leadership. This isn't me guessing. It's a fact. And....there is no comparable entity on the left.

In fact, the very idea that......the people who would support that which guys like Ted Cruz or Ben Carson stand for.....represent anything close to a majority of Americans is just another lie that you have been led to believe.

The Democratic Party is about to nominate a candidate whose policy positions represent at least most of what American liberals stand for. I'm not a democrat. I won't be voting in a primary. But....I can say without hesitation that either of the two remaining Democrats is qualified and capable of promoting the policies that I believe will move the nation forward.

It's fashionable to throw your hands up and say "they are all just corrupt liars and they are all in it together against the people". But....that's bullshit. In the end, our politicians are held to account by the ballot box. It's not pretty.....and the money in politics certainly makes the water murky....but it's not a lost cause.

I love that you included "fear" along with "want" and "need". It's very appropriate. Frightened people don't make good decisions. Fortunately, most Americans are not frightened.

So you see, that is why I asked you!

The only way the polls would show what they show under your scenario, is if they went out and only polled Republicans. They don't, in fact most give a breakdown of what percentage of GOP, DNC, and self proclaimed independents were included in the sampling.

I am not making up what the polls are saying by the people they asked, it is being reported. So when you proclaim that the Democratic candidates are putting forth ideas that are mainstream, you must not be reading the data.

Now your position that the "messenger" delivering the words to questions that people want asked is not acceptable, is your most valid point. Who would believe Bernie Madoff if he said that water is wet and we were all thirsty? Not me! Still, that doesn't mean he is wrong, just that nobody would trust him to be accurate.

And so, on the issues, the left loses, and it loses big. If you want to try and debate that point, I can post poll after poll that shows you are wrong.........country wrong direction........economy is not great............foreign policy stinks.......etc.

But oh, who do the people trust! Who is more nasty. That is a moving graph for sure.

And so, with the Democrats running (as of this post) their least liked candidate in modern history, I am just suggesting that it might be time to put up someone.............not because they are a nice person.............but rather because they will address the issues. If the disgust of both candidates cancel each other out, then the issues win. Since Hillary is not Obama, it seems more than plausible to me.

In the end, I expect the DNC to pull Biden or Warren off the bench, throwing Hillary under the bus. If that happens sooner than later, every GOP candidate will head for the door, leaving probably nobody, lol. (all of them head for the door if either enter the race? Closer to the truth than you think) But as long as Hillary seems to be the standard bearer, you guys have a whole bunch of trouble, no matter what you think!

2. A complete loon.

I think a Rubio/Fiorina or Haley ticket could be a 16 year run.
I can deal with the 11 million getting some kind of work status AFTER the border is delt with but citizenship would be a deal breaker for me. And that is the only issue that it seems most here have a problem with unless there are other complaints I'm just not reading.

Grampa, the GOP has all the issues going for them, the left is trying to do what they did in 12 and make it about personality, or likability. It is all they have! It is why no matter who is winning for the GOP, they are crazy, wingnuts, stupid.

When you had a basic blank slate like Obama run against the legacy of GW, it worked. When you had an extremely out of touch (beat into everyones head by the left) Romney against an Obama, it worked too.

It doesn't work this time, it just doesn't, so it is back to the issues! The left is afraid of that more than a real life Freddie Kruger-)

Bottom line is simple for all GOP supporters of any of the candidates-------------> make your candidate no more DISLIKED than Hillary, and you win on the issues hands down! It is truth! And they are running the most DISLIKED Democratic candidate in modern history; while they have no veracity on the issues that Americans care about most.

Forget what these leftists are telling you................figure out how to make YOUR candidate no more despised than Hillary, and you WIN the White House!

Grampa, the GOP has all the issues going for them,

Yes we all want permanent war from day one...We want Bible rule not Constitutional rule we want less money because we are making too much money and we want and end to Social Security
wooooooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

12687863_984313558321450_2651738019081857235_n.jpg

2. A complete loon.

having foreign affairs experience gramps sure is a great start ,,,,and she's nobodies fool like the last pub president was

Grampa, the GOP has all the issues going for them,

Yes we all want permanent war from day one...We want Bible rule not Constitutional rule we want less money because we are making too much money and we want and end to Social Security
wooooooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

12687863_984313558321450_2651738019081857235_n.jpg

Yeah, yeah, lol. Most adults quit looking at cartoons and comic books before adolescence. Least you could do is post a video, but a cartoon of Elmer Fudd? Well, it doesn't translate, lol. You need a new shtick cause your current one is weaker than Hillary's proclamation that she isn't establishment, hehehehehehehehehe.

If you need crayons, I will send you a youth center I donated to so as you can color all day long, and keep busy when you come out of your parents basement for air-)

If you need crayons, I will send you a youth center I donated to so as you can color all day long, and keep busy when you come out of your parents basement for air-)
Yes Monsignor LOL ...can I raise my hand..hey wing nut you apparently have some exalted vision of yourself as having adult views I am here to tell you

Get Fucked asshole ...Most adult look at facts punk ass jive like you have zilch
...you got Information on a policy position by the GOP that is going to be good for the USA ...No

12654168_10153844205637593_1307694015173370721_n.jpg

Yes Monsignor LOL ...can I raise my hand..hey wing nut you apparently have some exalted vision of yourself as having adult views I am here to tell you

Get Fucked asshole ...Most adult look at facts punk ass jive like you have zilch
...you got Information on a policy position by the GOP that is going to be good for the USA ...No

12654168_10153844205637593_1307694015173370721_n.jpg

Oh my, punk ass? Jive?

Is that anything like Yabba-dabba-doo? I bet it is, coming from someone who gets their political chops from comic books, lol!

And here we have someone who watches "Telletubees" for his political insight, hehehehehehehe.

So yabba-dabba-doo to you too-)

So you see, that is why I asked you!

The only way the polls would show what they show under your scenario, is if they went out and only polled Republicans. They don't, in fact most give a breakdown of what percentage of GOP, DNC, and self proclaimed independents were included in the sampling.

I am not making up what the polls are saying by the people they asked, it is being reported. So when you proclaim that the Democratic candidates are putting forth ideas that are mainstream, you must not be reading the data.

Now your position that the "messenger" delivering the words to questions that people want asked is not acceptable, is your most valid point. Who would believe Bernie Madoff if he said that water is wet and we were all thirsty? Not me! Still, that doesn't mean he is wrong, just that nobody would trust him to be accurate.

And so, on the issues, the left loses, and it loses big. If you want to try and debate that point, I can post poll after poll that shows you are wrong.........country wrong direction........economy is not great............foreign policy stinks.......etc.

But oh, who do the people trust! Who is more nasty. That is a moving graph for sure.

And so, with the Democrats running (as of this post) their least liked candidate in modern history, I am just suggesting that it might be time to put up someone.............not because they are a nice person.............but rather because they will address the issues. If the disgust of both candidates cancel each other out, then the issues win. Since Hillary is not Obama, it seems more than plausible to me.

In the end, I expect the DNC to pull Biden or Warren off the bench, throwing Hillary under the bus. If that happens sooner than later, every GOP candidate will head for the door, leaving probably nobody, lol. (all of them head for the door if either enter the race? Closer to the truth than you think) But as long as Hillary seems to be the standard bearer, you guys have a whole bunch of trouble, no matter what you think!

No. Biden and Warren will both stay where they are. You have simply been duped. This is a center left nation.
If that were true it would mean the end of America. There are only so many ticks that a carcass can support.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back