I envy gun owners (the responsible ones)

Mass killings occur in red states? Really?

Columbine High School (Colorado - Blue State)
Aurora Theater (Colorado - Blue State)
Sandy Hook (Connecticut - Blue State)
Kent State (Ohio - Blue State)
Santa Barbara (California - Blue State)
Sikh Temple (Wisconsin - Blue State)
Minneapolis Manufacturer (Minnesota - Blue State)
Santa Monica (California - Blue State)
Naval Ship Yard (Washington - Blue State)
Damageplan Show (Ohio - Blue State)
Lottery Shooting (Connecticut - Blue State)
Wakefield (Massachusetts - Blue State)
A Guide to Mass Shootings in America | Mother Jones

pulseHAMMERmapFinal-20121107182209287401.jpg

Back to the drawing board for jillian. Sorry about that ... try again.

Kent State? KENT STATE??

You have any idea what we're talking about here? Kent State?

Ohio's a "swing" state anyway...

Totally and absolutely missed the point. LOLOLOLOL :lol::lol::lol:

Your girlfriend, jillian, made the accusation that mass shootings only occur in red states. I just prove her wrong and all you can do is repeat "Kent State" over and over like a stuttering dummy? What's wrong with you?

What's wrong with me? I dunno, maybe just overcome with incredulity that somebody tried to equate an event like Kent State with an event like Newtown...

Maybe impatience at waiting for an explanation of how that works...

Maybe both?

Btw I notice you left out Powell. And Virginia Tech. And Charles Whitman, and Luby's, and three more in Texas alone from your own link. And the going postal in Oklahoma. And Loughner. And anything in Florida. And Jonesboro, and several others in Georgia and the Carolinas.

But you counted Kent State.

Last edited:
Kent State? KENT STATE??

You have any idea what we're talking about here? Kent State?

Ohio's a "swing" state anyway...

Your girlfriend, jillian, made the accusation that mass shootings only occur in red states. I just prove her wrong and all you can do is repeat "Kent State" over and over like a stuttering dummy? What's wrong with you?

What's wrong with me? I dunno, maybe just overcome with incredulity that somebody tried to equate an event like Kent State with an event like Newtown...

Maybe both?

Btw I notice you left out Powell. And Virginia Tech. And Charles Whitman, and Luby's, and three more in Texas alone from your own link. And the going postal in Oklahoma. And Loughner. And anything in Florida. And Jonesboro, and several others in Georgia and the Carolinas.

Okay:

The Kent State shootings (also known as the May 4 massacre or the Kent State massacre)[2][3][4] occurred at Kent State University in the US city of Kent, Ohio, and involved the shooting of unarmed college students by the Ohio National Guard on Monday, May 4, 1970. The guardsmen fired 67 rounds over a period of 13 seconds, killing four students and wounding nine others, one of whom suffered permanent paralysis.[5][6]
Kent State shootings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Is it because only 4 insignificant people died and only 9 were wounded that it shouldn't make the list? It's a mass shooting in a blue state.

Last edited:

Maybe both?

Okay:

The Kent State shootings (also known as the May 4 massacre or the Kent State massacre)[2][3][4] occurred at Kent State University in the US city of Kent, Ohio, and involved the shooting of unarmed college students by the Ohio National Guard on Monday, May 4, 1970. The guardsmen fired 67 rounds over a period of 13 seconds, killing four students and wounding nine others, one of whom suffered permanent paralysis.[5][6]
Kent State shootings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Is it because only 4 insignificant people died and only 9 were wounded that it shouldn't make the list? It's a mass shooting in a blue state.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I know exactly what Kent State IS. That's why I pulled it aside. You really need me to lead you by the nose here??

This is a list of crazed lunatics gone berserk shooting people at random, as also applies to the ones I listed you deliberately left out -- plus a police action gone wrong.

Now think about this real slow- like...

Which of these is not like the others??

Still not sure? Check the title of this thread.

Holy shit... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Forum List

Back