I eat Tacos to show I love Hispanics

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Donald_J__Trump_on_Twitter___Happy__CincoDeMayo__The_best_taco_bowls_are_made_in_Trump_Tower_Grill__I_love_Hispanics__https___t_co_ufoTeQd8yA_https___t_co_k01Mc6CuDI_.jpg

Hola Hombre! Yo Like-a Hispanics Mucho Mucho! Gracias Arriba Arriba poor favor

I am making Mexican tonight after talking about this silliness yesterday. I love Hispanics! Also, Enchiladas!

What does Trump and a Taco Bowl have in common?

There is nothing authentic about either one

Oh look, another race baiting thread by ClosedCaption.

*puts on shocked face*

I like how Trumps words are my fault....again. Could you just copy and paste since this is your response to everything?
It is my response because AT LEAST half of your threads are bitching about white people.

You poor oppressed black piece of shit

Why the trumpsters are running scared

Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez, University of Texas; "We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population ... I love it. They are shitting in their pants with fear. I love it."

*puts on shocked face*

I like how Trumps words are my fault....again. Could you just copy and paste since this is your response to everything?
It is my response because AT LEAST half of your threads are bitching about white people.

I never mentioned white people. If you want to be accurate I'm talking about a orange person. And guess what? You're the only one who brought up his whiteness.

Can you just paste the part about how your words are my fault right below this to save time?

Who the fuck is crowing about Venezuela ?! You righties just make shit up all the time .

As for this gun thing , what happend to state rights !!!!!!! Suddenly cons don't give a shit about that.
Gun rights are NOT states rights idiot. Its a national right.

yeah, thats why there was a national election to allow Texans to carry guns ...

you dumbass.

its your right to bear arms

its the states right to allow you to carry arms

its 7 11's right to keep you out of their stores carrying a gun

it's RW's right to be educate themselves and be intelligent. Too late for that !

:Boom2:

:funnyface:

*puts on shocked face*

I never mentioned white people. If you want to be accurate I'm talking about a orange person. And guess what? You're the only one who brought up his whiteness.

Can you just paste the part about how your words are my fault right below this to save time?

*puts on shocked face*

THIS VIDEO AGAIN?

You're running out of material

Forum List

Back