I Dreamt Me Some WEIRD Shit

I recently had a dream about Peeps. No kidding. A bunch of Peeps were causing a traffic jam and I was late for a meeting. A woman I know was pushing a baby carriage on the sidewalk, waiting for the light to change so she could cross, and Peeps of all different colors started streaming out of the carriage and going into the crosswalk in front of me. They wouldn't stop. The pink ones started depositing canned peach slices on car windshields. The yellow ones were wearing tutus and trying to ballet dance across the crosswalk. They were far from graceful. The blue ones had briefcases, too.

I was getting frustrated wondering where the Metro cops were to get a handle on this traffic problem.

Go figure what the hell that means.

My dreams are just surreal, but entertaining to me.

I recently had a dream about Peeps. No kidding. A bunch of Peeps were causing a traffic jam and I was late for a meeting. A woman I know was pushing a baby carriage on the sidewalk, waiting for the light to change so she could cross, and Peeps of all different colors started streaming out of the carriage and going into the crosswalk in front of me. They wouldn't stop. The pink ones started depositing canned peach slices on car windshields. The yellow ones were wearing tutus and trying to ballet dance across the crosswalk. They were far from graceful. The blue ones had briefcases, too.

I was getting frustrated wondering where the Metro cops were to get a handle on this traffic problem.

Let me guess, you were watching Fantasia? :lol:

In 57 years, I have never dreamt about shooting people. I color you guys "violent", Pale and silky.

Oh yes... I've been violent many times in my life... mainly because some back woods, Wisconsin, cow tippin', dirt farmer hit me first... :lol:

In 57 years, I have never dreamt about shooting people. I color you guys "violent", Pale and silky.

In your OP dream you don't actually meet M Jackson. It is you. In your mind he represents long battles over racism both internalized and exhibition and you see even with all of his unbelievable musical talent he still feels insufficient for a "white" society, thus his bizarre self-physical transformation.

The dilemma in the dream is your self-induced criticisms of choices in your life and you seek to assuage the conflict by choosing a path dedicated to nothing but helping people. Hence, the symbols of nursing and mediation. In short, you are examining the contributions you have made and are asking yourself if you could have done better? What needs to be realized is yes, we can always do better but that does not mean you live in regret.

I Dreamt Me Some WEIRD Shit

Yeah I did also. It was purple and looked like rabbit pellets.
(Uuuummm, maybe that wasn't a dream........)

Let me guess, you were watching Fantasia?

My guess is that it wasn't a dream at all. Si modo was infact backing up late afternoon traffic whilst caned on weapons grade LSD. Oblivious to the Police and television network helicopters hovering overhead.

License and registration, durrr.

Let me guess, you were watching Fantasia? :lol:
They...

just.........

wouldn't..........

STOP!!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgh!

;)

(Nah, never seen Fantasia.)

I had a dream last week that I was looking at a new house...a cape with an apartment over the garage.

But when you walk around back, there is a walk out basement. The basement contained a large, fullscale restaurant, a billiards hall, an italian butcher shop, and a cathedral.

I was exited to purchase the house, but wondered what I would do with the cathedral in the basement and decided that I would turn it into batting cages and a climbing wall.

And the person who was renting the apartment over the garage was Manny Ramirez.

VERY, VERY WEIRD DREAM. One of the kinds that when you wake up, you have a hard time convincing yourself that it wasn't real.

In your OP dream you don't actually meet M Jackson. It is you. In your mind he represents long battles over racism both internalized and exhibition and you see even with all of his unbelievable musical talent he still feels insufficient for a "white" society, thus his bizarre self-physical transformation.

The dilemma in the dream is your self-induced criticisms of choices in your life and you seek to assuage the conflict by choosing a path dedicated to nothing but helping people. Hence, the symbols of nursing and mediation. In short, you are examining the contributions you have made and are asking yourself if you could have done better? What needs to be realized is yes, we can always do better but that does not mean you live in regret.

Technically, this belongs in the Religion and Ethics board. Or Conspiracy Theories. It's up to you.

They're all the same thing, to me.

These days, I find it shocking if I have anything other than weird dreams.:D It's now become my nightly entertainment.

I had a dream last week that I was looking at a new house...a cape with an apartment over the garage.

But when you walk around back, there is a walk out basement. The basement contained a large, fullscale restaurant, a billiards hall, an italian butcher shop, and a cathedral.

I was exited to purchase the house, but wondered what I would do with the cathedral in the basement and decided that I would turn it into batting cages and a climbing wall.

VERY, VERY WEIRD DREAM. One of the kinds that when you wake up, you have a hard time convincing yourself that it wasn't real.

Without knowing more about you this can be tricky but based on the imagery it sounds like your sub-conscious is accepting the inevitability of deep memory and instead of constantly trying to run away, seized a new method of acceptance. Having both what you like and don't like
in the basement represents acknowledgement of autonomy and dominion over your own mind. You are in control and are realizing two fundamentals-you cannot do it alone and you are not alone.

Even though the house appeared to have unwanted features in the cathedral and apartment, you were still looking forward to moving there. Converting the cathedral into secular athletics could signify a couple of things. One is a struggle for rejecting with confidence what you have been subjected to and replacing it with what you truly desire. The placement of Ramirez in the apartment over the garage makes him a "watchdog" over the basement to prevent any more unwanted religious dogma.

The full scale restaurant and barber shop represent your control over your own life by ingesting only the recipes you make (the inner you) having the public appearance tailored to your desires (the barber shop). You don't need to be a sports fan to use athletics as a metaphor for competion and conquering obstacles. If the dream was recent you will see the fruits of a new found self confidence over the next several months.

Without knowing more about you this can be tricky but based on the imagery it sounds like your sub-conscious is accepting the inevitability of deep memory and instead of constantly trying to run away, seized a new method of acceptance. Having both what you like and don't like
in the basement represents acknowledgement of autonomy and dominion over your own mind. You are in control and are realizing two fundamentals-you cannot do it alone and you are not alone.

Even though the house appeared to have unwanted features in the cathedral and apartment, you were still looking forward to moving there. Converting the cathedral into secular athletics could signify a couple of things. One is a struggle for rejecting with confidence what you have been subjected to and replacing it with what you truly desire. The placement of Ramirez in the apartment over the garage makes him a "watchdog" over the basement to prevent any more unwanted religious dogma.

The full scale restaurant and barber shop represent your control over your own life by ingesting only the recipes you make (the inner you) having the public appearance tailored to your desires (the barber shop). You don't need to be a sports fan to use athletics as a metaphor for competion and conquering obstacles. If the dream was recent you will see the fruits of a new found self confidence over the next several months.

That's exactly right!

Although it wasn't a barber shop...it was a sausage shop.

Does that change your assessment?

That's exactly right!

Although it wasn't a barber shop...it was a sausage shop.

Does that change your assessment?

My mistake.....just saw you originally said an italian butcher shop and a billiards hall. It changes the assessment slightly because it is reflective of a Mafia setting so your reclamation of autonomy is real but the way you are doing it is not out in the open for everyone to see. I suspect a family member or loved one of some sort that you are accountable to on some level is the reason for the diplomatic method of self determination.

Instead of screaming it out to the world, you're being cautious about how you are doing it. There are people in your life you can share this with (the Mafia setting), people you cannot share this with (the reason for it being in the basement), and the placement of Ramirez is still your watchdog, but he is also a warning. There is a danger of betrayal on some level either by you or people you trust. I'm guessing there is a feeling of guilt for not being completely upfront about your decisions but for the moment it is the best decision for reasons only you know.

On most days I'd say that was a nightmare, but after the dream ... nightmare .. I had this morning, yours is comical Madeline.
Seriously though .. I did have a terrifying nightmare during the weee morning hours. I know I cried out twice because I woke up, but as soon as I fell back to sleep, the nightmare picked right back up again. I've had nightmares in the past, scary enough for me to wake my husband so he could get up with me. This morning was one of those times. And like the great man he is, he led the way to the bathroom and turned on the light for me. It was about a half hour or so before I started feeling normal again.

I don't have nightmares anymore.

I don't even remember dreaming. I get so little sleep that I don't really have time to dream.

Forum List

Back