I Dreamt Me Some WEIRD Shit

Madeline

Rookie
Apr 20, 2010
Cleveland. Feel mah pain.
OMG...I have just had the weirdest dream. I dreamt I met Michael Jackson (?) and convinced him to give up show biz. Instead, I taught (?) him to be a nurse (?) and a mediator (?), and he loved it. He now lives (?) happily somewhere out west, giving massages and settling disputes.

Hand to ♥, I ain't making this up......

On most days I'd say that was a nightmare, but after the dream ... nightmare .. I had this morning, yours is comical Madeline.
Seriously though .. I did have a terrifying nightmare during the weee morning hours. I know I cried out twice because I woke up, but as soon as I fell back to sleep, the nightmare picked right back up again. I've had nightmares in the past, scary enough for me to wake my husband so he could get up with me. This morning was one of those times. And like the great man he is, he led the way to the bathroom and turned on the light for me. It was about a half hour or so before I started feeling normal again.

On most days I'd say that was a nightmare, but after the dream ... nightmare .. I had this morning, yours is comical Madeline.
Seriously though .. I did have a terrifying nightmare during the weee morning hours. I know I cried out twice because I woke up, but as soon as I fell back to sleep, the nightmare picked right back up again. I've had nightmares in the past, scary enough for me to wake my husband so he could get up with me. This morning was one of those times. And like the great man he is, he led the way to the bathroom and turned on the light for me. It was about a half hour or so before I started feeling normal again.

And that is one really scary thing when it happens. I used to have those nightmares big time ... and they all had my mother coming at me with a knife. It was so real I could literally feel her presence.

OMG...I have just had the weirdest dream. I dreamt I met Michael Jackson (?) and convinced him to give up show biz. Instead, I taught (?) him to be a nurse (?) and a mediator (?), and he loved it. He now lives (?) happily somewhere out west, giving massages and settling disputes.

Just tell me he doesn't do pediatric massages? Please!

I have. And did you ever get those bizarre recurring dreams? I have three that sometimes will happen night after night, sometimes I'll go months without them but they always come back eventually. I guess my brain gets tired of coming up with new material. ;)

Here's what I dream about every night: :eusa_drool:

josh_holloway.jpg

You mean you don't know how to interpret it?

I taught (?) him to be a nurse (?) and a mediator (?), and he loved it. He now lives (?) happily somewhere out west, giving massages and settling disputes.

Maddy, you've just (unwittlingly?) described Steven Segal in under 50 words. Have you ever considered a career as an abstract biographer?

I dreamt one time that I shot my grandma with a rifle, and the wound looked like a sunny side up egg... :lol:

I have this recurring dream where I'm in some type of situation where I need a gun, and I have one but I can't pull the trigger even though I try. When I squeeze my finger the trigger doesn't budge. Shit freaks me out.

When I've told this to other people the interpretation usually comes up as fear of commitment or fear of making a mistake.

In 57 years, I have never dreamt about shooting people. I color you guys "violent", Pale and silky.

:lol:

No, it's like where I'm in a bank that's getting robbed or some kind of defensive situation. I should've clarified that.

I have this recurring dream where I'm in some type of situation where I need a gun, and I have one but I can't pull the trigger even though I try. When I squeeze my finger the trigger doesn't budge. Shit freaks me out.

I'm told that this dream was experienced by 99% of Republicans the night before Obama's vote was counted.

Forum List

Back