I don't watch the media...trust me, you'll feel better

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
The people on the TV are not talking to you. They don't know you, they don't care about you, at all. They are just paid to talk to the camera, just like actors are paid to read the script.

Shut the thing off. It's relevance to your life is zero. Think about it. Is anything you watch on the constant, endless 24 hour news going to change your opinion on anything? No, right? At the end of the day you still have your life to live.

Liberals, if you watched Fox News 24 hours a day, would it turn you into a conservative?
Conservatives, if you watched MSNBC or CNN 24 hours a day, would it turn you into a liberal?

I bet 100% of you are answering, no. No way in hell. So I've just proven my point.

What relevance is it to your life if some people out there are paid to just endlessly jabber in front of a camera? Of course do what you want, I'm just sharing with you what helped me. I don't need or want their input.

The people on the TV are not talking to you. They don't know you, they don't care about you, at all. They are just paid to talk to the camera, just like actors are paid to read the script.

Shut the thing off. It's relevance to your life is zero. Think about it. Is anything you watch on the constant, endless 24 hour news going to change your opinion on anything? No, right? At the end of the day you still have your life to live.

Liberals, if you watched Fox News 24 hours a day, would it turn you into a conservative?
Conservatives, if you watched MSNBC or CNN 24 hours a day, would it turn you into a liberal?

I bet 100% of you are answering, no. No way in hell. So I've just proven my point.

What relevance is it to your life if some people out there are paid to just endlessly jabber in front of a camera? Of course do what you want, I'm just sharing with you what helped me. I don't need or want their input.

This also describes your comment.

Forum List

Back