How long will the drag queen last on American Idol before Republicans freak out and vote her off?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017

She reminds me of Adam Lambert who ended up second "behind" Chris someone. Can't remember his last name but I know he preformed on the Mike Huckabee show.

Since losing, Lambert has sold out stadiums and sold millions of record albums. Chris plays in corner bars if he gets booked. I think he might be playing in one near me soon, but I could have him mixed up some other unknown.

I find it difficult to believe white wingers would ever vote for someone obviously gay.

Direct quote from Christian Pastor "I believe they (gays) should be executed by the Government"

dean you just cant get republicans out of your little brain....no matter what the topic is,republicans are brought up.....obsessions,worse than drugs....

• Banned
dean you just cant get republicans out of your little brain....no matter what the topic is,republicans are brought up.....obsessions,worse than drugs....
They control the country and want to ruin it. They even think clean air and clean water costs too much and healthcare is a bad thing.

They control the country and want to ruin it. They even think clean air and clean water costs too much and healthcare is a bad thing.
try rolling a fatty and relax dean....the country will still be here tomorrow.....

• Banned
try rolling a fatty and relax dean....the country will still be here tomorrow.....
Trump, but will it look like what Obama handed Trump or what Bush handed Obama?

Trump’s America in 2024

garden-of-eden.jpg

Hate to tell you but I do not care at all... Oh, Boy George dressed up as a woman and I say he did very well in this country, so maybe it is you with the issues!?!

Can't imagine any adults watch that trash enough to care, much less go through the trouble of actually voting on the rubbish. Are drag queens quite the big fashion rage on 'talent' shows now or something? They put queers on nearly every show now, so apparently so or deanrd wouldn't be having this big woody over it.

She reminds me of Adam Lambert who ended up second "behind" Chris someone. Can't remember his last name but I know he preformed on the Mike Huckabee show.

Since losing, Lambert has sold out stadiums and sold millions of record albums. Chris plays in corner bars if he gets booked. I think he might be playing in one near me soon, but I could have him mixed up some other unknown.

I find it difficult to believe white wingers would ever vote for someone obviously gay.

Direct quote from Christian Pastor "I believe they (gays) should be executed by the Government"

Mods, where the fuck is the Rdean Rubber Room subforum?

What's it gonna take?!!!

The second best song of the night. The audience shouting Ada, Ada, Ada......

And she was voted out.

But saved by the judges.

Don't worry, she'll be voted out the next show.

How many of those Republicans who hate gays even know any gays.

Forum List

Back