I Don't Want To Be Friends With Everybody

What if a husband is 30 and his wife is 13, OK with that?
How about if he's 28? 35?

Your position says that children under 16 are not deserving of legal protection from pedophiliac relationships because, well, there's not that many of them.

Perhaps you should rethink your position.
That would not be good

But since the brainless lib reporter failed to tell us the age of the boyfriend I wont speculate

Stains like the ignorant and dishonest okfume cannot wrap their infinitesimally tiny minds around qualifiers. Qualifiers like “temporary” and like “until our leaders can figure out what’s going on.”

Yes. It’s called “vetting.” While it’s of course true that not all Muslims want to commit atrocities, it is nevertheless very significant that many Muslims do.

Why on Earth would any sane nation not try to vet any immigrants ahead of time in light of that?

The point is — as the liar okfume knows but refuses to admit — that it was never a Muslim ban. It was a proposal for a temporary ban on immigrants from several Muslim lands until we could develop a reliable method to vet them.

If it has been a generalized ban on Muslims, it wouldn’t have included only a few Muslim majority lands and excluded about 85% of all Muslims. Okfume is a liar.

What else is new?
And Mexicans are rapists and drug dealers.

That would not be good

But since the brainless lib reporter failed to tell us the age of the boyfriend I wont speculate
So, if it would not be good, why not make it illegal as opposed to protecting it as they're doing now?

You are more than pathological. He said it. I posted proof. You sorry assed weasel.
You’re a pathological liar. You always have been.

It absolutely — on its face — was not a Muslim ban. You know it and refuse to be honest. Again, you’re a pathological liar so your refusal to admit it is completely expected. You pathetic rancid twat rash.

Biden and the democrats have done nothing but promote division in this country for seven years. Any way they can divide the populace they do.
NO its not Democrat's Its not Republicans, its MAGA that says our country is not GREAT and wants to change everything.

So, if it would not be good, why not make it illegal as opposed to protecting it as they're doing now?
Without checking I assume she needs parents permission

And if an older man has impregnated the girl thats still a crime

I expect that most marriages are to boys of similar age

You’re a pathological liar. You always have been.

It absolutely — on its face — was not a Muslim ban. You know it and refuse to be honest. Again, you’re a pathological liar so your refusal to admit it is completely expected. You pathetic rancid twat rash.
Keep crying you nutcase

Without checking I assume she needs parents permission

And if an older man has impregnated the girl thats still a crime

I expect that most marriages are to boys of similar age
so selling little girls into forced marriage with older, as is done in some countries, is OK with you?

Geez.

No it would not be ok

Do you have any examples of that in wyoming?
So I need a 10 year old forced into marriage with an adult man and raped repeatedly by that man for you to consider it a problem?

Geez.

This from the crowd that thinks going to a Drag Story time is forcing kids into sex work.

You are a hole. An asshole. And you’ve dug yourself into an untenable position. Why? Because you’re a retard and a liar. Now, gfy.

The bottom line remains true regardless of anything you spew. It was not a “Muslim” ban.
Was it a caucasion ban? No.
Keep crying nutbag. Your dear leader said it. Temporary or not. Now go piss yourself elsewhere.

Some are

The rest are merely migrant interlopers

Most immigrants, legal or otherwise, are keen to obey the law and make good in their new country. They are model citizens. The ones who aren't are really bad news and very dangerous.

Was it a caucasion ban? No.
If the Caucasian was coming from Onebox the seven nations, it sure would be. You dumbass.
Keep crying nutbag.
I never started. That’s you, you dishonest dumbass.
Your dear leader said it.
Not exactly, you dumbass.
Temporary or not. Now go piss yourself elsewhere.
I leave it to you to piss your pants wherever you happen to be.

It was never a “Muslim” ban. You dumbass lying twat rash.

Forum List

Back