I Don't Want to be Eaten

Boe with an "e" s'il te plait. I hate to be confused with Obama's dog.

And the answer is no. I have never eaten puppy, dog, cat, horse or rabbit. Pets are Not Food.

The cannibal cop is accused of "plotting to commit cannibalism"

So he was plotting.
The impression I'm getting is the only reason this case has reached the level of publicity it has it the subject is a cop who made use of police resources in his fantasy exercise. What I believe ultimately will happen is he will be dismissed from NYPD and possibly referred for psychiatric evaluation.

If he is convincted of a crime it might well represent a serious incursion onto our First Amendment protections. Also, if he divulged any the actual identities he acquired from the NYPD database as part of his fantasy exercises he could be sued by those individuals.

Ah hem; back to the actual topic:
It may be an offense for an officer to use the database for other than official matters but I doubt it could be considered a crime unless another crime were committed making use of the information.
Even the laws on conspiracy require that a move be made to commit the crime before you can be charged with conspiracy.

I think someone jumped the gun (no pun intended - it just happend) here and an arrest was made prematurely. (all the one liners have already appeared in my head - please don't write them out)

The only thing they can do is find him guilty of misconduct for the use of the database and having a rather morbid imagination - which I hope is not yet against the law.

I was under the impression that he had gone as far as to access the PD database to gain information on his (apparent) planned victims. Isn't accessing this information for any reason not related to his duty as a police officer a crime?
Possibly a minor misdemeanor but certainly not worthy of all this publicity. That he is a police officer is the pivotal factor in this weird case. If he were some ordinary cypher the situation would have been all but ignored.

The interesting thing is the revelation that, while most cops are relatively decent, psychologically stable individuals, the very nature of that job attracts its share of deviants. This guy is by no means the only cop who enjoys and fantasizes about hurting people. He's just an extreme example who happened to get caught.

Last edited:
I believe that most men (most? maybe) have fantasies of controlling women to some degree - maybe restraining them to keep them available or even punishing them for rebellion but I don't believe canabalism is a major fantasy for most men. To be honest - until now I would have found it hard to believe that a man would consume a woman's body even in a fantasy but I am an old fashioned guy in a changing world.
Having lived in a man's world for all of my seventy-six years, which includes four years in the Marine Corps, I have heard a lot of strange things from and about other men, but never the slightest hint of an interest in cannibalism.

I believe this fellow is an extreme example of sado/masochistic sexual deviance who found his way to a website which hosts a gathering of similarly twisted personalities. These people live in a fantasy world which includes all sorts of bondage apparatus, including handcuffs, ball-gags, leather head masks, chains, whips, etc. They engage in fantasy B&D exercises, which in all probability extend to exchanges of all sorts of bizarre imaginings on their website. It might be this particular gathering has been turned on by such freakish movies as Silence Of The Lambs, The Devil's Own, et. al.

As we know, these Internet forums are theater of the mind for a significant number of participants, many of whom pretend to be other than who or what they really are and to some degree are acting out some fantasy. This fellow happens to be an extreme example who went one step too far in scripting his onanistic fantasies.

Do I believe he really is a cannibal or has or would act on any of the crazy things he's charged with? No. I'm inclined to believe this guy is just one more S&M freak who happens to be a cop -- which accounts for all the publicity.

Last edited:
I was under the impression that he had gone as far as to access the PD database to gain information on his (apparent) planned victims. Isn't accessing this information for any reason not related to his duty as a police officer a crime?
Possibly a minor misdemeanor but certainly not worthy of all this publicity. That he is a police officer is the pivotal factor in this weird case. If he was some ordinary cypher the situation would have been all but ignored.

The interesting thing is the revelation that, while most cops are relatively decent, psychologically stable individuals, the very nature of that job attracts its share of deviants. This guy is by no means the only cops who enjoys and fantasizes about hurting people. He's just an extreme example who happened to get caught.

There was an actual situation where a cop got personal information from a traffic ticket and used that to contact a woman to ask her out for a date. He was sued.

Cop Issues Ticket, Asks for Date: Lawsuit | NBC Chicago

I can't believe the title of this thread. Really took my attention.

It is unusual to speak so openly about x-u-all preferences.

Heehee. I wanted to get people's attention.

I don't like that term in regard to cunnilingus.

We need a new term for that sexual action.

How about 'deep affection'? 'Sweet emotion'? 'Native tongue'?

I'd like to know if my name was on his list. Which I know it wasn't but for those that were I might be very freaked out.

I don't think writing fantasies out to other people should be a crime cuz ya know, it's just a fantasy.

But if there is a chat room of guys talking about this that means there are thousands of guys thinking this same thing.

And you know all the things going on with processed foods,all the meds people take.
You just gotta know the zombie thing is gonna happen.
Probably going on right now and the Obama administration and Susan Rice is covering it up.

I can't believe the title of this thread. Really took my attention.

It is unusual to speak so openly about x-u-all preferences.

Heehee. I wanted to get people's attention.

I don't like that term in regard to cunnilingus.

We need a new term for that sexual action.

How about 'deep affection'? 'Sweet emotion'? 'Native tongue'?

Sweet-n-Low?

Australian kiss? It's like a French kiss but 'down under'?

LickitySplit?

:eusa_silenced:

The Other White Meat
So what's the problem?​

Some people want to be eaten. So they kill themselves and give the cannibal permission to eat them.

And I have heard we do taste like chicken.

That was a real case. It happened in Germany. It raised quite a few issues about consensual sex and the right to assisted suicide. Fortunately the Germans were able to pull back from the cliff of insanity. Then. Now how can anyone be sure that the decision wouldn't go the other way?

Thanks, 'Misty'. I really like it when people have a sense of humor here. Too many take themselves so seriously!

Thanks, 'Misty'. I really like it when people have a sense of humor here. Too many take themselves so seriously!

If that's the case, then this image (a self portrait) may appeal to you. ;-)
42713_original.jpg

On Tuesday, defense attorneys took jurors on a video tour of DarkFetishNet.com, a website at the heart of Valle's case.

The website functions like mainstream social media networks and its creator, Russian Web entrepreneur Sergay Merenkov, likened it to Facebook in a videotaped deposition earlier in the week. However, instead of family photos and cat videos, members share photos and videos of extreme cruelty - including rape and asphyxiation - with the goal of sexual stimulation.

Members dream up brutally violent scripts, said Merenkov, who has kicked members off the site when "it seemed not to be fantasy anymore."

Prosecutors said Valle revealed himself to be such a person when he began taking steps to act on his fantasies.

Seriously...do we really want cops who get off sexually fantasizing about rape torture and murder?

This society seriously needs to look into the psych profiles of cops.

Positions of such power entice a lot of sick minds.

It's time for all of our society to clean house of mentally unfit cops.

Last edited:
The cannibal cop is accused of "plotting to commit cannibalism"

So he was plotting.
The impression I'm getting is the only reason this case has reached the level of publicity it has it the subject is a cop who made use of police resources in his fantasy exercise. What I believe ultimately will happen is he will be dismissed from NYPD and possibly referred for psychiatric evaluation.

If he is convincted of a crime it might well represent a serious incursion onto our First Amendment protections. Also, if he divulged any the actual identities he acquired from the NYPD database as part of his fantasy exercises he could be sued by those individuals.

I read that he did take steps to get with some of the women -- he had lunch with one, was placed on the street where another lived, and emailed with a couple more, IIRC. Obviously none of this is a crime, but these were real women and he was using their names in his fantasies on the cannibal website. I suppose that could be considered planning rather than just fantisizing -- what's the difference between plotting and planning? I think plotting requires more than one person to be in on the planning. He DID have conversations on the website with other people about all this, but is that plotting....or what?

His wife who found this on his computer apparently literally ran screaming from the apartment -- she found fantasies written by him of tying her up and baking her in a slow oven. Whatever the court decides, she was certainly right to break up that marriage forthwith. I can't decide if he's committed a crime, but a woman can't stay married to a man who is fantasizing cooking and eating her or the children!

How about this: it's not a crime if they let the website stay up and they don't arrest the other participants?

I bet it's a hothouse for serial killers to develop, though.

I would rather not tie this behavior to the BDSM community. They believe very strongly in safe, consensual power exchange and nothing to do with intentional harm - especially not to someone who is not consenting.
Even in total power exchange (slave - Master) relationships it is consensual and can be stopped at any time. If you abuse the rules of safe and consensual then you are very quickly removed from any group participation.

Forum List

Back