I Don't Want to be Eaten

7E703DF8-9CBF-4A88-8D00-BD627F7523D3-4122-00000514D23AE0B1.jpg

I think she was just role playing .

She does have some mighty big teeth though...:ack-1: I would like to see her buzz through an ear of corn...:lol:

It looks like to me (without having heard the courtroom facts) that they are throwing the first and fourth amendment out the window to prosecute a guy who "may" have been a threat if he was allowed to follow through. At the same time he may have just been expressing thought exercises. If he never actually made a move to kidnap someone then I don't understand it.

This smells of crime prevention reasoning without proof of a crime. (which is of course unlawful)

Is this a common fantasy of men? I mean I watched Louis CK the other night, not his series but his comedy special, and he says men have really sick perverted thoughts all day long. He said he is tired of always thinking about sick thoughts that women can't even imagine.

I think this cop needs to have his arms cut off and his teeth removed like on the walking dead.

To eat women?

"Clean Debate" zone

:eusa_whistle:

So now it's perfectly acceptable to eat horse.
Given time eating people will be acceptable as well.

People,the other white meat can be the ad campaign....

Hmmmm the marketing people might have to work on this.

I believe that most men (most? maybe) have fantasies of controlling women to some degree - maybe restraining them to keep them available or even punishing them for rebellion but I don't believe canabalism is a major fantasy for most men. To be honest - until now I would have found it hard to believe that a man would consume a woman's body even in a fantasy but I am an old fashioned guy in a changing world.

Under absolute survival situations I would consider the consumption of human flesh as an alternative to dying but I would not kill someone else for food.

Last edited:
I believe that most men (most? maybe) have fantasies of controlling women to some degree - maybe restraining them to keep them available or even punishing them for rebellion but I don't believe canabalism is a major fantasy for most men. To be honest - until now I would have found it hard to believe that a man would consume a woman's body even in a fantasy but I am an old fashioned guy in a changing world.

Under absolute survival situations I would consider the consumption of human flesh as an alternative to dying but I would not kill someone else for food.

Men eat women all the time....

Dianne Feinstein on hunting people;

"The time has come, America, to step up and ban these weapons. The other very important part of this bill is to ban large capacity ammunition feeding devices — those that hold more than 10 rounds. We have federal regulations and state laws that prohibit hunting ducks with more than three rounds. And yet it’s legal to hunt humans with 15-round, 30-round, even 150-round magazines.”

And then eating them.

Is this a common fantasy of men? I mean I watched Louis CK the other night, not his series but his comedy special, and he says men have really sick perverted thoughts all day long. He said he is tired of always thinking about sick thoughts that women can't even imagine.

I think this cop needs to have his arms cut off and his teeth removed like on the walking dead.

To eat women?

"Clean Debate" zone

:eusa_whistle:

My bad. My iPhone seems to be slowly dying and when I hit a forum topic it goes to the next topic by mistake.

Or my iPhone is secretly alive and taking over my life.

One of the two.

The cannibal cop is accused of "plotting to commit cannibalism"

So he was plotting.

Last edited:

I actually suggested a better term for that activity.

Like "mouthing" or something like that.

I was under the impression that he had gone as far as to access the PD database to gain information on his (apparent) planned victims. Isn't accessing this information for any reason not related to his duty as a police officer a crime?

I actually suggested a better term for that activity.

Like "mouthing" or something like that.

You mean like this guy...
chef_marc_forgione_ejected_a_customer_for_mouthing_off_was_he_right.jpg

Raw kung pao puppy?

Ick.

Forum List

Back