I Don't Want to be Eaten

Is this a common fantasy of men?

No. Most men (and women) I have met have a rather rich fantasy life, and given the opportunity would love to engage in what we used to call "good, clean fun". Now the code is "safe, sane, and consensual". The author of "50 Shades" calls it "kinky fuckery".

Not saying there aren't some seriously disturbed dudes out there. I'd stay away from anybody who used to pull wings off of flies when they were a child, but a guy who field-dresses his deer could date my sister.

IMHO there is a petty clear line between safe and crazy (although every year some dumb ignorant bastard will get killed or kill someone with "breath play"). There is a clearer line between erotic and sadistic. Bottom line: stick to people who are as interested in how you are enjoying yourself as they are in how they are enjoying themselves.

[...]

Wow. The chloroform thing is bad, also the $5000 contract. I think they do need to cage this guy up for a lot of years -------------------------- and see how many of his cohorts on the perversion website also need to be locked up.
I would think the (contract) agreement with another individual to commit murder and actually showing up on the intended victim's block is the only solid item of evidence which could support a guilty verdict. Without that, everything else could be explained as research for a book or movie script (refer to Quentin Tarantino's work). But that's only my opinion and its based on a limited amount of available information.

It's pretty plainly a training ground for torture and bondage serial killers.
While there might be one or two participants on that site with actual violent potential it's a safe bet the majority are harmless B&D onanists who lead Walter Mitty lives.

This situation further persuades me that this society does need to move to using real names on the Internet. People become very irresponsible indeed when they can be anonymous.
I think that would be counterproductively stifling. Using one's true identity, even on a politically oriented website such as this, could expose one to all sorts of crazies. I have almost fifty names on my Ignore list. Most are belligerent, disruptive adolescents, some are repressed personalities who sublimate their frustration by cursing at others via keyboard. But at least ten of those pseudonyms belong to individuals whom I believe could be potentially dangerous.

So a requirement to submit one's true identity would drive 99% of Internet forum participants (including me) away. Because it doesn't take much to infuriate a delusional paranoiac who could perceive "Have a nice day!" as being a grave but subtle insult.

Last edited:
It's pretty plainly a training ground for torture and bondage serial killers.
While there might be one or two participants on that site with actual violent potential it's a safe bet the majority are harmless B&D onanists who lead Walter Mitty lives.

I'm sure it is a safe bet for you.

It's not a safe bet for any of the pretty young things here. I doubt any of our fellow female posters would care to date a man who spends his spare time on a cannibal forum.

I think [using real names]would be counterproductively stifling. Using one's true identity, even on a politically oriented website such as this, could expose one to all sorts of crazies. I have almost fifty names on my Ignore list. Most are belligerent, disruptive adolescents, some are repressed personalities who sublimate their frustration by cursing at others via keyboard. But at least ten of those pseudonyms belong to individuals whom I believe could be potentially dangerous. [...]So a requirement to submit one's true identity would drive 99% of Internet forum participants (including me) away.

You made me look ---- I'm only up to 17, you must have been here longer. This is an unusually uncontrolled forum, however. Not this section but the others: I've never seen one so given to verbal abuse. And bad posts drive out good posts and a forum quickly descends to the lowest common denominator.

Still, I don't disagree with you: sure, it would be a WHOLE lot more dangerous for individuals if we use real names, and most especially for women, obviously. So that would tend to drive people right off the Internet, or more likely start controls more like RealLife ----- we carefully isolate and exclude crazies and criminals and even lower classes in RealLife, after all. The amazing thing about the Internet is that completely incompatible classes of people are all mixed up together. This cannot last. It should not last. It isn't good for society, for one thing: this cannibal business is just one example of how anonymity is bad for the culture.

I know people wouldn't be able to say what they really think anymore; I wouldn't either. But I look around and I wonder, well --- should they say what they think? If what they think is that it would be great to tie up young women and cook and eat them, do we really need people to have that kind of freedom? No, and it turns out not to be real good for those losers on the cannibal forum, either. People are grossly harmful to each other on the Internet, in forums, for instance, and I am thinking finally that we took a wrong turn early on, going with anonymity. We should have gone with real names on the Internet from the beginning.

Anonymity has the same exact problems as privacy rights: it always, always favors the criminals and bad people.

Because it doesn't take much to infuriate a delusional paranoiac who could perceive "Have a nice day!" to be a grave but subtle insult.

If you believe this, I don't see how you can be so sure the cannibal crew isn't practicing the fantasies they drool over. My default is to assume people mean exactly what they say. Why not? They certainly usually seem to mean what they say.

Last edited:
[...]

It is not clear to me that planning a murder, for instance, IS a crime. Maybe if you do it with other people it is, but privately? I think we have a lot of new issues we never had before because of the Internet. This cannibalism website is such a problem: a site set up for mutual discussion of grotesque crimes against named women. Well, is that a crime or not?? Wow. What a problem.
I believe it would depend on whether or not a prosecutor could present a substantial case of conspiracy to commit a crime. In fact, based on what I've read (here) about the Valle case, what sunk him is the so-called contract to do murder for $5,000, further affirmed by his physical visit to the intended victim's home location. That could not be explained away as fantasy or research for a book or movie. That looks very much like a conspiracy to murder.

I would have to agree that with the evidence explained the conspiracy charge is valid and non-defensible. This trial should be a warning to the others on that board to be very careful about any actions that might be construed to be acting out the fantasy.
Contracting for murder is definitely a crime and going anywhere near the victims home, office or whatever is acting to carry out the crime.
I have belonged to groups that mentally "design different senarios" just as mental exercise but nothing that involved killing someone. A lot of high IQ folks perform mental exercises with many variables - its was a lot like playing chess only more complex.

[...]

It is not clear to me that planning a murder, for instance, IS a crime. Maybe if you do it with other people it is, but privately? I think we have a lot of new issues we never had before because of the Internet. This cannibalism website is such a problem: a site set up for mutual discussion of grotesque crimes against named women. Well, is that a crime or not?? Wow. What a problem.
I believe it would depend on whether or not a prosecutor could present a substantial case of conspiracy to commit a crime. In fact, based on what I've read (here) about the Valle case, what sunk him is the so-called contract to do murder for $5,000, further affirmed by his physical visit to the intended victim's home location. That could not be explained away as fantasy or research for a book or movie. That looks very much like a conspiracy to murder.

I agree. I believe that the prosecution would have been the same if instead of the object of his obsessive fixation being the torture and murder of women it had been the intent to blow up a Federal office building. The conspiracy charges would have been the same.

Federal agencies sometime get wind of a potential terrorist conspiracy through evesdropping on the internet or a tip from a concerned citizen. The usual procedure is to try to bait the suspect into an overt act. Sell him some fake bomb materials or offer a special "hit" man to do the job. Internet conspiracies are usually not enough to get an indictment unless they involve photos that suggest that a criminal act is ongoing. In this case the conspiracy was clearly a fantasy but the suspect was a cop and that made a lot of difference. Using police computers to target fantasy "targets" is clearly a violation of the law but anything else is speculation. There are vampire networks out there but it doesn't mean they want to really suck your blood. They convicted him because he was a cop and they were shocked by the fantasy.

In my opinion, no one in this country should ever be prosecuted for their thoughts. Of course I think some people sharing their darker side online is just a side the internet offers people who wouldn't otherwise share their creepy disturbing thoughts in real life with people they know.
The kidnapping conspiracy charge and misusing a national database is where phey nailed him legally as far as the charges.
Hey one can never know for certain what sicko is on the other side of the computer screen on forums etc...

His Mom still loves him.
Molloy: 'Cannibal Cop' Gilberto Valle has lost his wife and daughter, but he still has the support and faith of his mother - NY Daily News

His poor mother. I hope he didn't want to eat her too. And he has a daughter. Oh man. That poor girl.

Sooo...Jeffrey Dahmer is having lunch with his mother;

Mom; "Now you know Jeffrey, I don't really like your freinds very much."

Jeffrey; " Well then only eat the vegetables."

"NEW YORK (Reuters) - New York City's accused "cannibal cop" crossed the line from fantasy to reality in plotting to kidnap, cook and eat women, a federal prosecutor told a jury in closing arguments on Thursday.

Defense attorney Julia Gatto countered in summations that her client was playing a fantasy role online, and told jurors "we don't convict human beings because of ugly thoughts ... even if they are police officers."

Jurors begin deliberations in New York cannibal cop case

Warning: Graphic Links

Actually, not sure if I can provide links without getting in trouble, so I will just point out that, even if you don't want to get eaten, I can find plenty of people that have cannibalistic fantasies from both sides of the table. Food is a very common fetish, why else would people use whipped cream while having sex?

How can my thread be "old" when I just fucking put it up? Hmmm?!

It's "old" to you..because you are the only posting in it.

I've been following this story.

His defense might fly if he wasn't using real people or the police database.

My take is that he needs some jail time...along with therapy.

And even after he's released..he needs to be monitored.

His defense should have flown anyway, the police database search is a separate crime.

Is this a common fantasy of men? I mean I watched Louis CK the other night, not his series but his comedy special, and he says men have really sick perverted thoughts all day long. He said he is tired of always thinking about sick thoughts that women can't even imagine.

I think this cop needs to have his arms cut off and his teeth removed like on the walking dead.

It is a common fantasy for women and men, you should stop being so sexist.

What crime was committed? I don't profess to know much about the case but I am wondering if someone actually did anything to facilitate a crime or it is now wrong to use imagination?

He used the police database to get more information about his fantasy victims.

He made a physical move to get close to a woman who he agreed to kill for someone else. That is a crime - conspiracy and a move to complete the act.

This case does feel like a step toward the thought police. People were disgusted with his fantasy and so its acceptable to convict him.

I thought that at first, but that $5000 he did accept to kill one of the girls --- that was enough to convict him if they had nothing else.

But they also had the searches on chloroform and the emails and other contacts with girls he had named in his website fantasies.

I think he was going to do it. Especially with the contract hit.

This case does feel like a step toward the thought police. People were disgusted with his fantasy and so its acceptable to convict him.

I thought that at first, but that $5000 he did accept to kill one of the girls --- that was enough to convict him if they had nothing else.

But they also had the searches on chloroform and the emails and other contacts with girls he had named in his website fantasies.

I think he was going to do it. Especially with the contract hit.

Convict him of what? Fraud?

Forum List

Back