I don't understand why republicans reject both a minimum wage hike and welfare for the poor

Was there some point you are trying to make?

Yes, he's trying to make the point that when Democratic congresses spend money on Democratic priorities that is the Republicans spending money. Democrats are incapable of manning up to what they do

No! That's your assertion. You're trying to let Ronnie off the hook. If the Pres signs it , he owns it.

Do you not understand that Congress controls spending, not the president?

You do understand that the Pres controls what becomes law and not congress?

Bull, you failed civics, didn't you?

In what way?

How does congress spend when the Pres has to sign off on it ?
Congress passes spending bills. Or did you forget that part?

Who signs the bill to make it a law Dr. Dumble?

Yes, he's trying to make the point that when Democratic congresses spend money on Democratic priorities that is the Republicans spending money. Democrats are incapable of manning up to what they do

No! That's your assertion. You're trying to let Ronnie off the hook. If the Pres signs it , he owns it.

So when I say Democrats who passed the spending bills are responsible for what they did, that's just me trying to get Reagan off?

You understand that's wrong, right?

I understand you're a dimwit and a troll who never offers anything more than asspulled assertions

No, you are completely wrong. But what's new?

There's a big difference between the moocher sitting home milking Entitlements, and the person showing up for work everyday trying to get by. But unfortunately, you guys lump the two together. You show equal disdain for both. And that's just not a winning message. Average workers see no reason to vote Republican. It is what it is.

Most low end workers say they support Democrats and don't bother to vote because they think their vote doesn't matter. I don't think they mostly react to the rhetoric, but they do view the Republican as the rich party. What do you think would reach them? I don't really have an answer to that. They don't see themselves as free, so freedom doesn't do it. It doesn't matter what the reality is, that's their perception

They see the Republican Party as a Party that truly doesn't give a shite about them. The GOP isn't giving em any reason to support it. Most Republicans i know, show absolute disdain for struggling workers who work at places like McDonalds and Walmarts. They look down on them. They truly believe they're worthless. And workers are getting that message loud & clear. The Democrats have a big advantage. It should put them over the top in the next Election.

No doubt it's going to be one of the key issues. There is a strong majority support for a MW increase. The demographics don't support the Repub position( on other issues as well), and allow for a win in 16'.

2-21-13-3.png

FT_GOP_Wage.png

The GOP lost the Minimum Wage issue a long time ago. Most just don't realize it. Telling struggling workers to shut up and be happy making shite wages, isn't a winning message. I don't know how they think American Workers are gonna support them. They're completely clueless. They're living in a delusional Corporate-Bootlicking fantasy world. Out of touch for sure.

The minimum wage is evil. No one pays workers more than they are worth, which means all it does is deny the lowest skilled and most inexperienced workers any opportunity to improve their lot in life through work at all. I can't believe someone who claims to like Ron Paul would believe in government committing such an atrocity against the people who need an opportunity the most. It's sick, frankly. You pat yourself on the back for your utter arrogance of making other people's choices with no concern for the damage you cause. But hey, you then get to feel smug and superior. Totally worth it, ay?

Sill looking for your answer to the question I keep asking you. What policies should Republicans propose that increase freedom and appeal to ignorant voters?

Congress passes spending bills. Or did you forget that part?

So when I say Democrats who passed the spending bills are responsible for what they did, that's just me trying to get Reagan off?

Aabsolutely!
Congress can pass bills all day everyday but they are nothing until the Pres signs them into law. But you know that don't you? You're trying to use a halfwitted loophole to change history.

He thinks the president controls spending as long as high spending is attrubuted to Republicans and low spending to Democrats.
IOW he is a lying Dim scumbag.

NO! Stop assuming you know what I think.
I think EVERY Pres is responsible for spending during their term.
That would make Obama responsible for the largest increase in debt in US history, on track to spend more than every other president combined.
Works for me.

I understand you're a dimwit and a troll who never offers anything more than asspulled assertions
Congress can over ride the president's veto and it becomes law.
You failed civics, right?

When you re-write history you lose my interest. Tip O'Neill and the Democratic congress were the spenders, but you're obviously not concerned with truth so whatever.

I'm not going to explain basic history to you people other than to say Reagan traded 3-1 tax cuts to Tip for spending cuts. Tip suckered him and never gave him the spending cuts. Also, Reagan's priority was to bring down the Soviet Union. So he made deals with Tip.

Neither of those support the ridiculous assertion that Reagan is the one who spent the money. If you want to continue this discussion then you have to accurately portray basic history. You are free to disagree with me, but not knowing anything or your actually contradicting history I'm not interested in doing

Reagan didn't sign off on the spending?
There is a reason Obama never accepted the Ryan budget. If the Pres signs it, he agreed to it and then owns it.

The Democrat congress over spent the Reagan budget, every single year. The president can give a suggested budget, but ultimately it's up to congress to spend the money. Just like under Clinton, the Republican congress UNDER spent the Clinton Budget every single year.

The Reagan administration tried to cut spending, and the government increased it every single time. Reagan even wrote about his frustration on this issue, in his personal journals.

Ultimately Ronnie signed it every time.
So with your logic, any bill the Repub congress passes and Obama signs, good, bad or otherwise, then the Repubs own it and Obama is not then responsible for what he signed into law?

They are all responsible, dim wit. Your view that any of them can be not responsible for what they did is ridiculous

He thinks the president controls spending as long as high spending is attrubuted to Republicans and low spending to Democrats.

That would make Obama responsible for the largest increase in debt in US history, on track to spend more than every other president combined.
Works for me.

Couldn't wait to use that line could you?
To think you only had to make yourself look like an idiot to do it.

There's a big difference between the moocher sitting home milking Entitlements, and the person showing up for work everyday trying to get by. But unfortunately, you guys lump the two together. You show equal disdain for both. And that's just not a winning message. Average workers see no reason to vote Republican. It is what it is.

Most low end workers say they support Democrats and don't bother to vote because they think their vote doesn't matter. I don't think they mostly react to the rhetoric, but they do view the Republican as the rich party. What do you think would reach them? I don't really have an answer to that. They don't see themselves as free, so freedom doesn't do it. It doesn't matter what the reality is, that's their perception

They see the Republican Party as a Party that truly doesn't give a shite about them. The GOP isn't giving em any reason to support it. Most Republicans i know, show absolute disdain for struggling workers who work at places like McDonalds and Walmarts. They look down on them. They truly believe they're worthless. And workers are getting that message loud & clear. The Democrats have a big advantage. It should put them over the top in the next Election.

No doubt it's going to be one of the key issues. There is a strong majority support for a MW increase. The demographics don't support the Repub position( on other issues as well), and allow for a win in 16'.

2-21-13-3.png

FT_GOP_Wage.png

The GOP lost the Minimum Wage issue a long time ago. Most just don't realize it. Telling struggling workers to shut up and be happy making shite wages, isn't a winning message. I don't know how they think American Workers are gonna support them. They're completely clueless. They're living in a delusional Corporate-Bootlicking fantasy world. Out of touch for sure.

The minimum wage is evil. No one pays workers more than they are worth, which means all it does is deny the lowest skilled and most inexperienced workers any opportunity to improve their lot in life through work at all. I can't believe someone who claims to like Ron Paul would believe in government committing such an atrocity against the people who need an opportunity the most. It's sick, frankly. You pat yourself on the back for your utter arrogance of making other people's choices with no concern for the damage you cause. But hey, you then get to feel smug and superior. Totally worth it, ay?

Sill looking for your answer to the question I keep asking you. What policies should Republicans propose that increase freedom and appeal to ignorant voters?
Paulitician is not a libertarian. He just hates cops and authority. Unless the authority is doing what he thinks is good. Then it's cool.

Bull, you failed civics, didn't you?

In what way?

Um..you don't know how laws are passed

Works for me.

Couldn't wait to use that line could you?
To think you only had to make yourself look like an idiot to do it.
Are you going to argue that is inaccurate?

Aabsolutely!
Congress can pass bills all day everyday but they are nothing until the Pres signs them into law. But you know that don't you? You're trying to use a halfwitted loophole to change history.

Wrong. Another "F" in civics for you

Congress can over ride the president's veto and it becomes law.
You failed civics, right?

Very good Dumble.
Now show us why your statement has any relevance.

Aabsolutely!

Wrong. Another "F" in civics for you

In what way?

I'm not going to explain basic history to you people other than to say Reagan traded 3-1 tax cuts to Tip for spending cuts. Tip suckered him and never gave him the spending cuts. Also, Reagan's priority was to bring down the Soviet Union. So he made deals with Tip.

Neither of those support the ridiculous assertion that Reagan is the one who spent the money. If you want to continue this discussion then you have to accurately portray basic history. You are free to disagree with me, but not knowing anything or your actually contradicting history I'm not interested in doing

There is a reason Obama never accepted the Ryan budget. If the Pres signs it, he agreed to it and then owns it.

The Democrat congress over spent the Reagan budget, every single year. The president can give a suggested budget, but ultimately it's up to congress to spend the money. Just like under Clinton, the Republican congress UNDER spent the Clinton Budget every single year.

The Reagan administration tried to cut spending, and the government increased it every single time. Reagan even wrote about his frustration on this issue, in his personal journals.

So with your logic, any bill the Repub congress passes and Obama signs, good, bad or otherwise, then the Repubs own it and Obama is not then responsible for what he signed into law?

They are all responsible, dim wit. Your view that any of them can be not responsible for what they did is ridiculous

Was the Ronnie forced to sign? He couldn't have negotiated a better deal for America?
Did those big bad dems bully little Ronnie : (

2-21-13-3.png

FT_GOP_Wage.png

Paulitician is not a libertarian. He just hates cops and authority. Unless the authority is doing what he thinks is good. Then it's cool.

You are correct sir. I'm not into labels anymore. I've moved on. I side with what's right. Hating and insulting hard-working people just trying to get by, is just wrong. I'm ashamed of most of my Republican friends on issues like this. Always so quick to lick those Corporate boots. It's always the struggling Workers' fault.

Personally, i'm happy anytime American Workers catch a break. It rarely happens. I hope they get much more. Because let's face it, even $15hr isn't much these days. I wish em the best of luck.

Was the Ronnie forced to sign? He couldn't have negotiated a better deal for America?
Did those big bad dems bully little Ronnie : (

Deflection

2-21-13-3.png

FT_GOP_Wage.png

You are correct sir. I'm not into labels anymore. I've moved on. I side with what's right. Hating and insulting hard-working people just trying to get by, is just wrong. I'm ashamed of most of my Republican friends on issues like this. Always so quick to lick those Corporate boots. It's always the struggling Workers' fault.

Personally, i'm happy anytime American Workers catch a break. It rarely happens. I hope they get much more. Because let's face it, even $15hr isn't much these days. I wish em the best of luck.

You're an authoritarian leftist who just endlessly begs the question and doesn't answer questions. You're an RW wanna be

Forum List

Back