Tea Party Patriot: I may vote for Hillary Clinton

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
Ok, this is bizarre:

Tea Party Patriot James Webb Says He May Vote For Hillary Clinton

A Tea Party conservative may be about to do what many in his movement consider unthinkable: vote for Hillary Clinton for president in 2016.

"I asked myself, ā€˜Which party has helped me out the most in the last, I donā€™t know, 15 years, 20?ā€™ And it was the Democrats," James Webb, a 51-year-old charter member of his local Tea Party Patriots said in a video blog posted on YouTube. "If it wasnā€™t for Obama and that Obamacare, I would still be working.ā€

Webb said the Affordable Care Act, a.k.a. Obamacare, has allowed him to stop working without having to worry about paying high premiums for health insurance.

"I donā€™t trust the Republicans anymore because theyā€™re wanting to repeal the Obamacare," Webb said in the clip. "And I donā€™t want them to do that, man, because then Iā€™ll have to go to work again. My lifeā€™s already planned out.ā€...

..."Since Obama changed the rules, I took advantage of it and I quit my job and I got on Obamacare because I'm not going to work my ass off and pay higher taxes and pay higher insurance premiums just so I can pay for somebody else's health insurance while they're sitting on their ass at their house," Webb said. "So if anybody's going to be sitting on their ass at the house and getting their insurance paid for it's going to be my ass."

Webb has also written in the comments that he still believes Obamacare violates the Constitution, but "I made it work in my favor."...

..."I voted for a Republican for 32 years. I'm a charter member of my Tea Party Patriot chapter. I'm also a veteran of the U.S. Army under Reagan," Webb said. "But things have changed. Unless the Republicans change with it, I'm probably going to have to swing my vote over to Hillary."

Here's the video:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My take: the guy sounds like a dork. And it looks like he doesn't want to work. I can imagine that some of his Tea Party brethren are not going to be all to happy to be hearing this. The guy looks very, very fat, so I can imagine that he has some health problems.

It does, however, raise the question of how many Tea Partiers have signed up for and are enjoying the benefits of Obamacare....

From the rest of his you-tubings, it sure looks like he is a Tea Partier...

Discuss. Did you like or hate what he had to say?

Last edited:
Ok, this is bizarre:

Tea Party Patriot James Webb Says He May Vote For Hillary Clinton

A Tea Party conservative may be about to do what many in his movement consider unthinkable: vote for Hillary Clinton for president in 2016.

"I asked myself, ā€˜Which party has helped me out the most in the last, I donā€™t know, 15 years, 20?ā€™ And it was the Democrats," James Webb, a 51-year-old charter member of his local Tea Party Patriots said in a video blog posted on YouTube. "If it wasnā€™t for Obama and that Obamacare, I would still be working.ā€

Webb said the Affordable Care Act, a.k.a. Obamacare, has allowed him to stop working without having to worry about paying high premiums for health insurance.

"I donā€™t trust the Republicans anymore because theyā€™re wanting to repeal the Obamacare," Webb said in the clip. "And I donā€™t want them to do that, man, because then Iā€™ll have to go to work again. My lifeā€™s already planned out.ā€...

..."Since Obama changed the rules, I took advantage of it and I quit my job and I got on Obamacare because I'm not going to work my ass off and pay higher taxes and pay higher insurance premiums just so I can pay for somebody else's health insurance while they're sitting on their ass at their house," Webb said. "So if anybody's going to be sitting on their ass at the house and getting their insurance paid for it's going to be my ass."

Webb has also written in the comments that he still believes Obamacare violates the Constitution, but "I made it work in my favor."...

..."I voted for a Republican for 32 years. I'm a charter member of my Tea Party Patriot chapter. I'm also a veteran of the U.S. Army under Reagan," Webb said. "But things have changed. Unless the Republicans change with it, I'm probably going to have to swing my vote over to Hillary."

Here's the video:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My take: the guy sounds like a dork. And it looks like he doesn't want to work. I can imagine that some of his Tea Party brethren are not going to be all to happy to be hearing this. The guy looks very, very fat, so I can imagine that he has some health problems.

It does, however, raise the question of how many Tea Partiers have signed up for and are enjoying the benefits of Obamacare....

From the rest of his you-tubings, it sure looks like he is a Tea Partier...

Discuss. Did you like or hate what he had to say?

Interesting. He's had a benifit; I wonder how many Dems who got screwed will go the other way??

Should be interesting ...Did you win, lose or draw under Obamacare??

c1jraaxcd0-as4babeerea.png

Gallup Obamacare popularity in free fall reaches lowest rating in poll s history Hot Air

Interesting.

Greg

I call BS on that one, can you say plant?

I wouldn't call it a "plant"...parasite maybe.

Not really...but if there are losers there must be winners...it'll be interesting to see the mix. I know of one Lady who was stuffed...pre-existing condition. I was glad to hear that she was a "winner".

But losers vote too...and if there are more of them??

Greg

• Banned

Well, that should be easy to find out, right?

I would be good money, since he has been posting Tea-Party-like things on his youtube account for many years and has claimed that he is one of the founding members of his local Tea Party chapter, if he is lying, someone will come out very quickly and point this out with actual data to prove it.

Hmmmmm???

Well, that should be easy to find out, right?

I would be good money, since he has been posting Tea-Party-like things on his youtube account for many years and has claimed that he is one of the founding members of his local Tea Party chapter, if he is lying, someone will come out very quickly and point this out with actual data to prove it.

Hmmmmm???

He just strikes me as a normal low information dem voter.

I could forgive and follow along with most of the political rhetoric
until I got to the part where he ACKNOWLEDGES ACA violates the Constitution
"but he made it work for him."

What the ????

If ACA was just pushed as leverage to force health care reform,
this man's statement looks like it follows that same strategy!

Saying whatever hot button remarks might go viral and "troll up" some kind of response
from the gridlock between left and right preventing ACA from getting reformed.

"Ask not what you can do for your country, only what your country can do for you."

"Thanks to liberals, I don't have to work anymore. Now millions of young people who don't need health insurance are paying my way while I'm off fishing. Thanks Obama!"

"Ask not what you can do for your country, only what your country can do for you."

"Thanks to liberals, I don't have to work anymore. Now millions of young people who don't need health insurance are paying my way while I'm off fishing. Thanks Obama!"

Isn't that just baiting? Do you get the feeling the whole statement is like an underhanded jab
to spur reactions out of both sides, to stir things up?

It's one thing for opponents to argue the ACA is unconstitutional.
But for a supporter to claim it violates the Constitution, isn't that a backwards slam
to get that point across in the media?

Isn't that just baiting? Do you get the feeling the whole statement is like an underhanded jab
to spur reactions out of both sides, to stir things up?

It's one thing for opponents to argue the ACA is unconstitutional.
But for a supporter to claim it violates the Constitution, isn't that a backwards slam
to get that point across in the media?

It could well be, Em. But as I stated; there may well be a lot more losers than winners with ACA; and that means it's an issue for 2016. The hard part is...can it be untangled without hurting people?? I say yes.

Greg

Just another provocation! Smart person, with own religious and political opinions and beliefs will never vote for person who constantly changes his mind and lie!
I'm also surprised that somebody here really like new Hillary's promo, lol

Forum List

Back