I don't understand this Trump/Syria/missile thing

Super_Lantern

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2013
I need the left to give me their side of the story and the right to give me their side of the story

I think it's a bunch of bullshit . Assad has no one reason to gas the people .

I think it's kind of bullshit (aka really feeling like a false flag situation.) On the other hand, I think Trump might be using this "opportunity" to further a bunch of "agendas" that ultimately benefit. I just hope it's a slap on the ass rather than a blow our wad kind of deal...

I think it's a bunch of bullshit . Assad has no one reason to gas the people .

And the US has no reason to interfere in other countries, but since when has that stopped them?

How many died because of the US invasion of Iraq? How many have died because of chemical attacks the US has claimed were done by Assad?

Is this a case of a death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic?

If Obama had attacked Syria after crossing the "red line" the libs would be praising him, but since it's Trump, they'll find every reason they can to criticize him.

But what about us middle people? Assad gasses and bombs his own people. Is that tolerable? I Know, we are dealing with the devil when it comes to the middle eastern Muslims leaders, there is no WIN-WIN situation here.

zLXWy88.png

But what about us middle people? Assad gasses and bombs his own people. Is that tolerable? I Know, we are dealing with the devil when it comes to the middle eastern Muslims leaders, there is no WIN-WIN situation here.
DO you believe a liar like trump? Assad had no reason to commit political suicide by using chemicals on the rebels. This thing stinks and is a grim reminder of just how republicans lie to gain our sympathy in order to attack sovereign nations on trumped up allegations. Here we go with that WMD spin again...

DO you believe a liar like trump? Assad had no reason to commit political suicide by using chemicals on the rebels. This thing stinks and is a grim reminder of just how republicans lie to gain our sympathy in order to attack sovereign nations on trumped up allegations. Here we go with that WMD spin again...
It is true that Trump is a liar but it is also True that Assad is a murderous dictator. Trump says he is attacking the Syrians because beautiful Muslim children were killed by gas. He also says he is defending the United States and its allies. This contradicts Trump who lectured Obama not to attack Syria. Also, Trump has to date shown no concern for Syrian refugee children and their families. Maybe yesterday he saw children dying on Fox News and he was upset enough to believe that he should do something. This time when he says, "You're fired!", Tomahawk missiles land on a Syrian military base. It must be wondered, does he know what he is doing?

Last edited:
It's an illegal act of aggression against a sovereign state.

Forum List

Back