I dont understand how someone becomes gay?

Im not homobophobic I believe in "live and let live" so gays should live too and be free to express themselfes. But I would like to understand how someone becomes gay if its a lifestyle choice or biological etc. and what about bi and pansexuals and do you think our sexually "liberated" culture encourages bi and pansexuality? YouGov | 1 in 2 young people say they are not 100% heterosexual
The scientific consensus before the issue became politicized was that it was largely the result of early childhood trauma in the pre formulative years. Generally the trauma involved molestation but not always ... the mind is a queer thing and notions can be inserted into the psyche both neuro linguistically by design or via our minds interpretation of wholly unrelated experiences.
You mean the type of scientific consensus that said read haired women are witches? Yeah those were the good old days....when science mean demons and possessions...har har

I've never heard of someone "becoming" gay but no culture encourages or discourages any sort of sexuality. You are what ever you were born.

What happens at birth to make someone Gay?
Are you going to start on about abortion again?

I might.

But, only if I find the same glaring hypocrisies and contradictions that I usually find.
No views on anything else at all?

I've never heard of someone "becoming" gay but no culture encourages or discourages any sort of sexuality. You are what ever you were born.

What happens at birth to make someone Gay?
Are you going to start on about abortion again?

I might.

But, only if I find the same glaring hypocrisies and contradictions that I usually find.
No views on anything else at all?

I asked what it is about "birth" that makes a person gay.

That has NOTHING to do with abortion at all.

Does it?

The faggots have came out expressing their desire to butt fuck and suck dick and Mortimer backs up to it willingly.
There is a name for the husband of a conservative wife who won't give the wife what she wants.

It's "divorced".

Im not homobophobic I believe in "live and let live" so gays should live too and be free to express themselfes. But I would like to understand how someone becomes gay if its a lifestyle choice or biological etc. and what about bi and pansexuals and do you think our sexually "liberated" culture encourages bi and pansexuality? YouGov | 1 in 2 young people say they are not 100% heterosexual
The scientific consensus before the issue became politicized was that it was largely the result of early childhood trauma in the pre formulative years. Generally the trauma involved molestation but not always ... the mind is a queer thing and notions can be inserted into the psyche both neuro linguistically by design or via our minds interpretation of wholly unrelated experiences.
You mean the type of scientific consensus that said read haired women are witches? Yeah those were the good old days....when science mean demons and possessions...har har
No silly - that was the Left Wing faction and that was the 16 & 1700s - I was referring to the 1970s and 80s when the left wingnuts invaded the APA. Psychology/psychiatry viewed homosexuality as a pathology and a mental illness and many still do but are silenced by fear of reprisal. The American Psychiatric Association declassified homosexuality as a mental disorder after years of political pressure from gay activists and under the limited weight of tainted and poorly implemented studies.

I think some people are born that way, but some people might do it to be relevant or to get attention (yes, I do believe some people would go THAT far - people are SO messed up). Maybe some people were molested as small children by a same sex assailant and are just confused. There could be any number of reasons.
for real do you think there are more gays now or people who have gay sex even if they are not fully gay on that sexuality scale as before? I think there is biological issue like too much female hormones or people who are born with both female and male genitals etc. or with the chromosemes etc. (im no expert) on some you can notice that they are biologically very "gay" but many nowadays also are not fully gay or fully straight and you blame it on the pansexual liberated culture? YouGov | 1 in 2 young people say they are not 100% heterosexual
Swishy Swastickers

Your wiener schnitzel countryman, Hitler, was a fag of the sado-masochistic leather type. That was because he grew up without a father and had no manly role model.

Is it a matter of lifestyle choice/culture or biological? Whats with bisexuals or pansexuals?

Do you think our sexually "liberated" culture encourages bi and pansexuality?

YouGov | 1 in 2 young people say they are not 100% heterosexual

Do you have to understand how they become gay?

Isn't it just enough to accept people's way of being?

Do you asked crippled children how they became crippled? Do you criticize them for the choices they make?

You ask crippled children how they became crippled if they were crippled intentionally, by their care providers, yeah .
Dumbass.

Forum List

Back