I dont see the Resemblance Between Obama and Saint Skittles

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
So Obama said if he had a son it would look like Trayvon, but I don't see it.

Their facial bone structure looks very different to me, and Trayvon's nose is much broader.

Also, Obama has lighter skin, and his lips are much thinner, given his half-white heritage.

This one is Obama if you cant distinguish between them, the last one is Saint Skittles.

Obama

Barack-Obama-12782369-2-402.jpg

Saint Skittles

tm1.jpg

So was Obama just saying that he looks like any random black kid enough to maybe the father?

That sounds rayssiss to me.

Obama's picture must have been touched up because his lips are usually blue, like a corpse.

Oh lookie, two racist sacks of shit. Maybe the two of you could share a bullet sandwich?

Oh lookie, two racist sacks of shit. Maybe the two of you could share a bullet sandwich?

Lol, I know you wont/cant do it, but I will axe you anyway...what did we say that that promoted one race over another by law?

Or do you mean we were bigots? Where was that? My statement was that it iwas stereotyping for Obama to say that Trayvon looked like the son he never had...based on what? There is not resemblance between them!

How is any of that rayssiss, you fucking moron?

obama clarified that by saying trayvon could have been him 35 years ago. I have to agree. 35 years ago obama was riding around in a choom wagon smoking dope. trayvon was a drug addict too. The difference is, trayvon had black parents to guide him into thuggery and obama had white grandparents that didn't.

Make that three.

Oh... and that's MISTER racist sack of shit to you, motherscratcher.

The entire comedy that has become known as the Obama Administration is totally lost on you.

You yourself are the racist, because it is fact that a moron is a moron no matter color of skin.

You and your racist brethren place color of skin above all else.

Well I'm here to tell you, all else has failed. Miserably.

Not once, but twice.

You are such a fuck stick.

Baa, baa black President... have you any racist sacks of shit?

Yes sir yes sir, three bags full.

One for my Massa

One for my Ho

But none for the white boy who lives down the lane.

Because he's white, and I'm not. Neither are my voters.

And that's why I'm here.

47% is what it takes, bitches. Romney was right and you are now fucked.

obama clarified that by saying trayvon could have been him 35 years ago. I have to agree. 35 years ago obama was riding around in a choom wagon smoking dope. trayvon was a drug addict too. The difference is, trayvon had black parents to guide him into thuggery and obama had white grandparents that didn't.
Hmm, maybe criminality is in the genes.

Unless Obama has had plastic surgery, a persons nose gets wider and a bit longer as they get older, so I doubt he would have looked much more like Trayon when he was younger.

It isn't racism to say that another person looks like you or looks like he could have been your son and the only commonality is the race of the two?

Sounds rayssiss to me.

trayvon is dead asshole. you should be ashamed! or are u insinuating u want obama dead?
but, for once, I have to agree with you.. they are/were racist

Forum List

Back