I Don't Know Who This Guy Is But He's Really Hammering Democrats And Making Their Walk Into The Capital Miserable

Of course. That's why even liberal women prefer conservative men. Because they are men.

It was a jerky thing for that guy to say. But AOC was surprised that it was "right in front of a Capital Police officer? What did she think he would do? Shoot the guy in the head?

Hey, they can't do that to everyone that pisses off Dems in Congress.
yeah i agree ... even though the guy was a complete pig he wasnt threatening her ... her boyfriend should have decked him .

Of course. That's why even liberal women prefer conservative men. Because they are men.

It was a jerky thing for that guy to say. But AOC was surprised that it was "right in front of a Capital Police officer? What did she think he would do? Shoot the guy in the head?

Hey, they can't do that to everyone that pisses off Dems in Congress.
Well...we can't protect the Supremes.....but by God when need to protect that big booty.

I love the long pause before the word "people."

No doubt that she was going to say "women," but then she realized that the official position of liberal democrats is that no one but a PhD level biologists even knows what that is.
Here's AOC's comments on the protests that happened when Justice Kananaugh tried to go out to eat:

FXmEONsX0AAJ95F.jpg

Forum List

Back