I Don't Even Know What The Laws Are Anymore

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
So if people are now allowed to literally get away with murder without getting arrested what else in our country has changed? Are people going to soon be allowed to rob banks and take whatever of the money that they want to? Everything I thought is now a lie because if illegals are going to be allowed to do whatever they want even if it's against the law pretty soon it's going to turn to blacks and then Hispanics and then our whole entire country is going to be chaos.

So if people are now allowed to literally get away with murder without getting arrested what else in our country has changed? Are people going to soon be allowed to rob banks and take whatever of the money that they want to? Everything I thought is now a lie because if illegals are going to be allowed to do whatever they want even if it's against the law pretty soon it's going to turn to blacks and then Hispanics and then our whole entire country is going to be chaos.
Calm down big guy. Who got away with murder?

Calm down big guy. Who got away with murder?

First of all I'm a woman and second of all who do you think!? And even if they're getting some kind of punishment it's not enough!! There isn't anything currently being done to keep it from repeating!!

The first link was so light on facts I really could not form an opinion. The second link the Mother just wanted the guy to get deported scot free without going to jail? Why is that?

The first link was so light on facts I really could not form an opinion. The second link the Mother just wanted the guy to get deported scot free without going to jail? Why is that?

She never said that and you're taking it out of context. They can go to prison in their own country. Besides in both cases all you need to know is that people were murdered and I'm sure that there are probably other cases out there too of that happening, these two were just for examples.

I Don't Even Know What The Laws Are Anymore​

Ignorance of the law is no excuse. The Bidenistas will still hold you accountable unless you have the money of Nancy and Hillary to buy off the prosecutors. And wear a mask.

So if people are now allowed to literally get away with murder without getting arrested what else in our country has changed?
Everything. We are now the Fractured States of Biddumstan.

Are people going to soon be allowed to rob banks and take whatever of the money that they want to?
Yes. So long as it isn't more than $950 at a time. Please have your completed withdrawal slips filled out in advance.

If they're illegal then yes they could.
Tell me again, we deport an illegal for drunk driving homicide, and we expect their home country to try them in court. IS that really what you are saying?

Tell me again, we deport an illegal for drunk driving homicide, and we expect their home country to try them in court. IS that really what you are saying?

Not for that crime, (although it probably will be added) for coming over here illegally and doing it. I guess I should have been more specific so that part is my fault. At least they should be tried for it, but I don't know if their countries are handling it any better than ours currently is.

Thank you. I would much rather see him do his time here, then be deported when out of prison about 50+ years from now.

I wouldn't. Why should our tax dollars go towards keeping him in a prison in a country that he shouldn't have even been in the first place? That's the million dollar question.

I wouldn't. Why should our tax dollars go towards keeping him in a prison in a country that he shouldn't have even been in the first place? That's the million dollar question.
Cool send him home and let him go scot free. Good thinking.

In Tennessee, it is still illegal to catch fish with a lasso.

You're welcome.

In Tennessee, it is still illegal to catch fish with a lasso.

You're welcome.

Yeah,.. so why don't we start lassoing all of the illegal immigrants and get them the hell out of our country instead?

When I walked into my CO's office in 1980 his first words were "Mak2 are you really from Indiana? that place sucks, I got arrested for moving my beer from one table to the other. Your state sucks." That really is a seldom enforced law in Indiana. But my CO was a wild man for a Marine officer, I bet there was more to it than that. Ended up loving that guy, in a Platonic sort of way, of course.

Forum List

Back