Mayorkas had "a tought trip," when he went to the border

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

So, apparently, having some angry border patrol officers express their views "unprofessionally," make it a tough trip for the secretary.

If that was a tough trip, how would he describe the trip taken by illegal aliens who pay coyotes to guide them to the states, only to have the coyotes sell them out to cartel bandits and human traffickers?

So, apparently, having some angry border patrol officers express their views "unprofessionally," make it a tough trip for the secretary.

If that was a tough trip, how would he describe the trip taken by illegal aliens who pay coyotes to guide them to the states, only to have the coyotes sell them out to cartel bandits and human traffickers?

He should put snipers in the hills and pick off the coyotes.

I was on Edson Range in the 80's. At some point they called a cease fire because there was illegals downrange somewhere sneaking through. Reagan was POTUS at the time. Since then I don't think either side has followed the law. The Republicans wanted the cheap illegal labor and the Dems did not want to po their legally voting Hispanic base. I think we should follow the law, whatever it is.

I was on Edson Range in the 80's. At some point they called a cease fire because there was illegals downrange somewhere sneaking through. Reagan was POTUS at the time. Since then I don't think either side has followed the law. The Republicans wanted the cheap illegal labor and the Dems did not want to po their legally voting Hispanic base. I think we should follow the law, whatever it is.
I agree completely about following the law. I didn't know about shutting down the range. Maybe governor Abbott should have the TX NG set up multiple ranges along the border.

I'm not sure that enforcing the border will po Americans who happen to be Hispanic. Henry Cuellar (D) Texas congressman has an overwhelmingly legally voting Hispanic base and he spoke out against the open border because it is hurting his constituents. Scared the Biden Dems so badly, they started some phony investigation of him.

My great-grandpappy was a Scotts sailor on a merchant ship that landed in Galveston. He got shore leave and never went back to the ship. He didn't even have his BC with him, so he was undocumented all his life. His name is my name, but that doesn't mean I support open borders.

Forum List

Back