I don't care who Iowa picks...bernie, liz, pete will not win against Trump!!

Here's another issue about whether Hillary would run: can you run for election three times? I've always heard you can't run more than twice, or you're just a perpetual candidate, like the ones Dems put up in heavily Republican counties because they don't have anyone else and it looks bad to have no one on the ballot. We've had two of those in my county.

People call running more than twice for president being a Harold Stassen.

A lot of candidates have run more than twice, and still considered serious. This is Sleepy Joe's third campaign. Reagan lost twice in 68 and 76 before winning.

Here's another issue about whether Hillary would run: can you run for election three times? I've always heard you can't run more than twice, or you're just a perpetual candidate, like the ones Dems put up in heavily Republican counties because they don't have anyone else and it looks bad to have no one on the ballot. We've had two of those in my county.

People call running more than twice for president being a Harold Stassen.

A lot of candidates have run more than twice, and still considered serious. This is Sleepy Joe's third campaign. Reagan lost twice in 68 and 76 before winning.

You are right! about Biden and Reagan. I double-checked. Well, that makes Hillary's case for running stronger.

I think that Crazy Bernie is going to sweep through the first 3 contests in Iowa, NH and Nevada. And then the party will panic and do anything possible to prevent him from winning the nomination. Bringing Hillary Clinton out of the bullpen is something that they will certainly consider.

I think this is a "sacrificial lamb" election. Like MOST second-term prez elections are. McGovern, Mondale, Dukakis, Romney ---- none of them really had a chance. Incumbent presidents running for election nearly always get in --- even George W. Bush got back in and continued messing up the war in Iraq. Carter didn't get back in and Bush pere didn't, but they were exceptions to the rule. I think Romney really believed he had a chance, and that's why he's so angry now, but he never did. What, a Mormon and running against The First Black President? No.

You can tell sacrificial lamb elections because the non-incumbents are so improbable, and that sure is the word for this cattle call. They are a bunch of crazies and commies and fugitives from the nursing home. This is one silly presidential race, IMO.
Trump should get re-elected without a problem
No president with this economy has ever failed at the ballot box

But Trump is different. He is, at heart, an insufferable prick
There is a large segment of the population that absolutely despises him. If those people show up to vote, he is doomed

President Trump is a counterpuncher, he's only insufferable to those who expect people to take their shit and not respond.

Most Americans are fair minded, and that's why Donald J. Trump will royally schlong whoever the D's put up this fall.
He is not a counterpuncher....

He creates his own crisis

I think that Crazy Bernie is going to sweep through the first 3 contests in Iowa, NH and Nevada. And then the party will panic and do anything possible to prevent him from winning the nomination. Bringing Hillary Clinton out of the bullpen is something that they will certainly consider.

I think this is a "sacrificial lamb" election. Like MOST second-term prez elections are. McGovern, Mondale, Dukakis, Romney ---- none of them really had a chance. Incumbent presidents running for election nearly always get in --- even George W. Bush got back in and continued messing up the war in Iraq. Carter didn't get back in and Bush pere didn't, but they were exceptions to the rule. I think Romney really believed he had a chance, and that's why he's so angry now, but he never did. What, a Mormon and running against The First Black President? No.

You can tell sacrificial lamb elections because the non-incumbents are so improbable, and that sure is the word for this cattle call. They are a bunch of crazies and commies and fugitives from the nursing home. This is one silly presidential race, IMO.
Trump should get re-elected without a problem
No president with this economy has ever failed at the ballot box

But Trump is different. He is, at heart, an insufferable prick
There is a large segment of the population that absolutely despises him. If those people show up to vote, he is doomed

President Trump is a counterpuncher, he's only insufferable to those who expect people to take their shit and not respond.

Most Americans are fair minded, and that's why Donald J. Trump will royally schlong whoever the D's put up this fall.
He is not a counterpuncher....

He creates his own crisis

Aw bullshit.

It was the libs who decided when and where to reveal the Access Hollywood tape. Trump merely responded by revealing the REAL victims of Clintonian sexual malfeasance which could be compared with Trump just shooting the shit with the Bush boy. Counter punch.

That's what Trump does.

Dont fuck with The Donald, if you can't deal with the backlash.

Forum List

Back