I dont believe Trump can win a general election

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I'll start off by saying he was a pretty good potus.

With that out of the way let's dive in.

Trump is now a known commodity and that commodity was rejected last election. Rejected because he lacks the ability to control his mouth. His base loves the insults and quips and I'll admit they are entertaining but the base can't carry him past the primaries. That childish shit is a huge turn off to moderates, you know, the ones required to win.
Moderate voters are tired of the woke shit the left pushes so the next election should be a gimme considering how awful Biden is but if it's Trump, Biden will win. Nearly any other candidate and Biden gets blown out.

I feel bad for Trump because of the weaponized DOJ bullshit but no way I vote out of pity. We need a different person to lead our party. TRUMP IS TOO TOXIC

Trump is now a known commodity and that commodity was rejected last election. Rejected because he lacks the ability to control his mouth. His base loves the insults and quips and I'll admit they are entertaining but the base can't carry him past the primaries. That childish shit is a huge turn off to moderates, you know, the ones required to win.
Moderate voters are tired of the woke shit the left pushes so the next election should be a gimme considering how awful Biden is but if it's Trump, Biden will win. Nearly any other candidate and Biden gets blown out.

I feel bad for Trump because of the weaponized DOJ bullshit but no way I vote out of pity. We need a different person to lead our party. TRUMP IS TOO TOXIC
If the Dimtards were not making such an illegal showing of their hatred and persecution, and simply leaving Trump alone to run, I would agree with you.
But their idiotic actions, along with the truths coming out about the Biden Crime Family, will get him the nomination and the presidency in my opinion. Even independents arent stupid enough to vote for the Dim wackos anymore.

I'm more worried that if he wins the deep state is so terrified of the repercussions that a coup is launched or Trump is taken out.

Pretty much why all Republicans who aren't part of Trump's base are rejecting him. Even former mega donors who supported him for his first election are saying they won't give him any donations, and the reasons are pretty much what you stated.

Judging only by the total mutts who've lined up to challenge him, you've got a tough row to hoe to get anyone worth shit as a better option.

That's not to discount any of you real concerns, that's merely pointing out what the band of Bushbots and assortment of other corporatist/establishment hacks who completely infest the party.

Trump hasn't won anything since 2016 and has been an anchor around the necks of the GOP. Of course, the Democrats nominated Hillary in 2016, and she came with tons of baggage, most of it pure bullshit, but Trump has even more baggage, like in exponentially more, and all of it is legitimate, even though his cult thinks he is blameless.

Problem is, the cult is not a majority of Americans, and that is not good for the Trumpster (but is good for America).

Forum List

Back