I dont believe Trump can win a general election

Weak sauce....How have Souter, O'Connor, Kennedy, and Roberts worked out?
:offtopic: You forgot Kavanaugh, who was Kennedy's secretary, and helped rewrite the ACA in order to get it passed

as a tax. He's not what most people think he is.

Damn, you’re in major denial.

And you’re PROUD that he “won”? We now have a senile old man who is the kingpin of a multimillion dollar extortion scheme.

Do you even pay attention to what you post? You can't have it both ways, either Biden is senile and dumb as a post, or he's the kingpin of a multimillion dollar extortion scheme. He can't be both.

Do you even pay attention to what you post? You can't have it both ways, either Biden is senile and dumb as a post, or he's the kingpin of a multimillion dollar extortion scheme. He can't be both.
He was the kingpin while he was VP, and still had his mediocre brains.

Oh he can, and then have serious mental decline. Which is how it is. :rolleyes-41:

I'll start off by saying he was a pretty good potus.

With that out of the way let's dive in.

Trump is now a known commodity and that commodity was rejected last election. Rejected because he lacks the ability to control his mouth. His base loves the insults and quips and I'll admit they are entertaining but the base can't carry him past the primaries. That childish shit is a huge turn off to moderates, you know, the ones required to win.
Moderate voters are tired of the woke shit the left pushes so the next election should be a gimme considering how awful Biden is but if it's Trump, Biden will win. Nearly any other candidate and Biden gets blown out.

I feel bad for Trump because of the weaponized DOJ bullshit but no way I vote out of pity. We need a different person to lead our party. TRUMP IS TOO TOXIC

I think Trump can win the election though I think he's the Republican candidate most likely to lose the election.

The truth is, he won the 2016 election by 77,000 votes in swing states but lost the 2020 election by 44,000 votes in the swing states. IOW, the margins are very narrow.

There is no other Republican candidate that motivates the other side to come out and vote against Republicans. People will crawl over broken glass to vote against Trump. That's why he lost in 2018, 2020 and 2022.

Biden is unpopular. He's old. Even Democrats don't want him. A generic Republican candidate can beat him.

But Trump? Highly unlikely.

I think Trump can win the election though I think he's the Republican candidate most likely to lose the election.

The truth is, he won the 2016 election by 77,000 votes in swing states but lost the 2020 election by 44,000 votes in the swing states. IOW, the margins are very narrow.

There is no other Republican candidate that motivates the other side to come out and vote against Republicans. People will crawl over broken glass to vote against Trump. That's why he lost in 2018, 2020 and 2022.

Biden is unpopular. He's old. Even Democrats don't want him. A generic Republican candidate can beat him.

But Trump? Highly unlikely.
You were alive in 1980, right? Well, Biden is worse than Carter was.

The results?

Nobody in their right mind would crawl over broken glass to vote for Joe Biden again. His record is the worst ever. :rolleyes-41:

Was talking about Trump bowing out in return for an agreement to let Trump be part of an investigation into the shit thrown at him. Never will happen, but it's the smart move.

DeSantis needs a Midwest VP to shore up the swing states out there.
Sen. Ron Johnson looks like a good pick.

Forum List

Back