I Don't Believe George Washington Ever Existed

He could have admitted he was wrong, but that would have undermined public confidence in his post, and the board as a whole. So it would actually be selfish on his part to admit he was wrong. In effect, it would be wrong for him to admit he was wrong.

He could have admitted he was wrong, but that would have undermined public confidence in his post, and the board as a whole. So it would actually be selfish on his part to admit he was wrong. In effect, it would be wrong for him to admit he was wrong.

No problem.... I took care of it for him....

There's a lot of circumstantial evidence to show not only that he existed but he was actually the first president of the United States. But then he didn't make wild claims about his heritage either so I suppose it's easy for us to accept he existed.

He never produced his birth certificate.

His teeth were false.

He was an cyborg --GERMINATOR model 1776 -- sent from the future.

That's why to this day we call him the father of the country.

Stay tuned for tommorrow's hard hitting study in historical revisionism

POOR RICHARD
The Dirty Secret of Ben Franklin's Prisoner and Zombie Ghost-Writer

But then he didn't make wild claims about his heritage either so I suppose it's easy for us to accept he existed.

Not only did he exist, but he was born of a transsexual native girl impregnated by a Yeti, who was sent from the stars by Jah, who was played in the movie by Quincy Jones.

But then he didn't make wild claims about his heritage either so I suppose it's easy for us to accept he existed.

Not only did he exist, but he was born of a transsexual native girl impregnated by a Yeti, who was sent from the stars by Jah, who was played in the movie by Quincy Jones.
Greetings all. Hello EP and Diuretic.

There's only one thing wrong with that post. Transexual Surgical Technology didn't exist back then as proved here; propellerhead.com and here; tinfoilhat.com.

Mad Scientist

Greetings all. Hello EP and Diuretic.

There's only one thing wrong with that post. Transexual Surgical Technology didn't exist back then as proved here; propellerhead.com and here; tinfoilhat.com.

Mad Scientist

Ah, it is certain that you're not familiar with the long-lost process of Potomac Ritualistic Sex Transformation Magic, which is tapped by the shaman break-dancing in the town square for 5 days and 5 nights, followed by a feast of especially prepared bean-stew, which necessitates a cherry tree to be felled, and hence where that story comes from.

<_< ..... >_> ..... <_>

What I find interesting is that no one has stated the obvious, that George Washington is no more likely a figment than anyone. Not even Ghandi or Jesus. There's probably more evidence to support Washington's existance than JC's though...

Sorry for the double post! :) But I ave one more thing to say...I'm fairly certain, and I may be wrong here, but I believe the initial post by MadScientist was a joke. Oh and portraits that detailed take ages to draw so I doubt dozens of painters teamed up to waste time just to trick people into believing in an old man with wood teeth...

George Washington was a treacherous man who betrayed his country. He was a cowardly little man sentenced to be hanged for treason by the King. Americans worship a treacherous and dispicable traitor.

God Save the Queen,
Fr Yukon

Wondered about that. You're right. The first camera was in 1840.

So.... Since portraits were the only way to capture and preserve the imagery of the time, it would be logical to assume that the portraits of Washington are authentic. Can't imagine why anyone BACK THEN would paint a portrait of a non-existent being.....

You mean that Jesus sat down for all those pictures of him?:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back