I dislike homosexuals and their agenda, but I absolutely despise non-gender people

What have people and their genders ever done to you?
Where do you want this stupidity to go? People have specific genders and those are limited to one of two options. How far are you willing to twist those two options in order to feed your insanity?
I still fail to see where a non-gender person has hurt the OP so much?
WTF is a non-gender? Is that someone born without a dick or a vagina? How do you get to be non-gender when one is pretty obviously assigned to you at birth?

Where do you want this stupidity to go? People have specific genders and those are limited to one of two options. How far are you willing to twist those two options in order to feed your insanity?

The guy is like Kim jong un and believes he can control every element of everyones life.
You know it's not that fucking hard to control someones life when it comes to their gender. There are really only tow options for a dictator to choose and those choices are predetermined before he got there. Do you think KJU has the authority to make a persons gender change?

The reason I don't post on this forum every day, but only once in a while, is because I have a life beyond this forum. This forum is only one of the many things I do to keep myself occupied. That's probably a good thing, not a bad.

WTF is a non-gender? Is that someone born without a dick or a vagina? How do you get to be non-gender when one is pretty obviously assigned to you at birth?

Yep it's important to determine everyone's gender immediately. Here we see Trump grabbing Bill's boner just to make sure.
images

You love science but hate biology?

This is definitely the most prevalent and, at the same time, the most frighteningly stupid argument in this whole mess. Nobody is denying what chromosomes are within anyone's cells. We think it is a nice, new addition to our social contract to treat these people the way they want to be treated, because their well-being depends on it. Fine by me... sit at home and bitch for all i care, you're on the wrong side of history.

The entire LGBTQ movement is made up of little tyrants who want to force people to bake their wedding cakes and force people to use their preferred pronoun, and they will ruin your business, career and life if you do not comply with their demands.

This is definitely the most prevalent and, at the same time, the most frighteningly stupid argument in this whole mess. Nobody is denying what chromosomes are within anyone's cells. We think it is a nice, new addition to our social contract to treat these people the way they want to be treated, because their well-being depends on it. Fine by me... sit at home and bitch for all i care, you're on the wrong side of history.
The Communists used to say us capitalists were on the wrong side of history and WHERE ARE THEY NOW?

Yep it's important to determine everyone's gender immediately. Here we see Trump grabbing Bill's boner just to make sure.
images
Photo shop? I guess you'll need that to to tell people they aren't really the gender they are.

Be what you want...just stay out of restrooms our daughters are in and don't force it on people

I'm so sick of sexual agendas......can't we talk for food for a change?? :biggrin: :up:

I made an amazing Wedding Soup yesterday.

what's that

please explain

A yummy broth based soup:

Italian Wedding Soup

Mine is similar to the aforementioned recipe, but I use turkey to make the meatballs and I add pastina noodles.

I have this feeling your kitchen is immaculate

Not at the moment. We had our big Christmas party last night and I've done nothing today. Slug Sunday. lol

The entire LGBTQ movement is made up of little tyrants who want to force people to bake their wedding cakes and force people to use their preferred pronoun, and they will ruin your business, career and life if you do not comply with their demands.

No, but if that's what you think, why aren't you baking the damn cake?

The Communists used to say us capitalists were on the wrong side of history and WHERE ARE THEY NOW?

Uh, last I checked, on the other side of the planet deterring us with mutually assured destruction. Kiiiinda fell on your face, there.

Wait... surely you do not think that, if you squawk long and loud enough, this will either go away, or people will all suddenly join up and take these people down, or something? What fantasy do you have that you are not on the wrong side of history?

images
Photo shop? I guess you'll need that to to tell people they aren't really the gender they are.

I didn't Photoshop anything.

Be what you want...just stay out of restrooms our daughters are in and don't force it on people

I sense some good in you. You seems like the type of person that would probably quickly sing a different tune, if someone close to you turns out to be transgender.

Forum List

Back