I didn't think it was possible to be excited about your SUSPENSION from work

Yeah why?
Why? It makes perfect sense. You got an office full of unstable and disgruntled negroes. Where else can this exist besides a government office or a prison?

How about in whatever home for the mentally feeble they keep your worthless ass in, douchebag?
I spit on your grave.

You're a little early, fish.

I would shit on your grave

You would, if you didn't have an ice cream cone blocking up your ass.

Yeah why?
Why? It makes perfect sense. You got an office full of unstable and disgruntled negroes. Where else can this exist besides a government office or a prison?

How about in whatever home for the mentally feeble they keep your worthless ass in, douchebag?
I spit on your grave.

You are dead to me.

So dramatic, princess.

This woman at my job has a problem getting to work on time so she must have been written up for it because now she is suspended a few days. But the part that made her excited was the fact that she is suspended Mon and Tue and returns come back next wednesday. Yeah it's a 5 day weekend but you are on suspension LOL It's not a fucking vacation

That's not the kind of 5 day weekend I want.

And I believe suspension is the last step before termination which is even more mind boggling why she is hype about the 5 day weekend

consider it a mini funemployment

a smaller version of what nancy pelosi created

if she works it right she can be on full time funemploymwent

--LOL

This woman at my job has a problem getting to work on time so she must have been written up for it because now she is suspended a few days. But the part that made her excited was the fact that she is suspended Mon and Tue and returns come back next wednesday. Yeah it's a 5 day weekend but you are on suspension LOL It's not a fucking vacation

And I believe suspension is the last step before termination which is even more mind boggling why she is hype about the 5 day weekend

consider it a mini funemployment

a smaller version of what nancy pelosi created

if she works it right she can be on full time funemploymwent

--LOL

Unemployment is too short

I used to get excited when I got suspended from school, but then again I wasn't losing money, just boring days in Algebra class.
FYI Mrs. Smith 5th period MHS, I haven't used FOIL since!:cranky:

Well she better get it together because she got 3 kids and it's hard to get another job when you get fired

Is it really hard to find another job once you have been fired? I imagine it is hard to explain to your next employer why you failed at your job but a lot of people get fired and somehow get hired by someone else. It can't be that hard to get hired after you have been fired.

I used to get excited when I got suspended from school, but then again I wasn't losing money, just boring days in Algebra class.

Well she better get it together because she got 3 kids and it's hard to get another job when you get fired

Is it really hard to find another job once you have been fired? I imagine it is hard to explain to your next employer why you failed at your job but a lot of people get fired and somehow get hired by someone else. It can't be that hard to get hired after you have been fired.
A lot harder to find a job when you aren't working. Many companies won't even look at you.

I spit on your grave.

You are dead to me.

So dramatic, princess.
Im thinking about blocking you. I've never blocked anyone before. Would that mean you can't respond to me? I'm going to give it a day or two and if you continue to reply the snarky way you do I'm blocking you.

When I was in high school I liked to get suspended unless it was football season.

No, just make sure u put "Job ended" as the reason for leaving and don't bring it up at all. When I put job ended I was never asked about it during the interview

No, just make sure u put "Job ended" as the reason for leaving and don't bring it up at all. When I put job ended I was never asked about it during the interview

Shouldn't they ask why?

A lot harder to find a job when you aren't working. Many companies won't even look at you.

false, I been unemployed for 11 months and was still called for interviews

Shouldn't they ask why?

If you have good references and present yourself the right way then they probably won't care

I spit on your grave.

You are dead to me.

So dramatic, princess.
Im thinking about blocking you. I've never blocked anyone before. Would that mean you can't respond to me? I'm going to give it a day or two and if you continue to reply the snarky way you do I'm blocking you.

Yeah, your type usually can't handle having your weakness, illogic, and racism pointed out. You'll feel more secure if you hide.

Forum List

Back