I didn't think it was possible to be excited about your SUSPENSION from work

This woman at my job has a problem getting to work on time so she must have been written up for it because now she is suspended a few days. But the part that made her excited was the fact that she is suspended Mon and Tue and returns come back next wednesday. Yeah it's a 5 day weekend but you are on suspension LOL It's not a fucking vacation

That's not the kind of 5 day weekend I want.

And I believe suspension is the last step before termination which is even more mind boggling why she is hype about the 5 day weekend
Is that the woman who complained about you?

No
Are any of these women black?

95% of my job is black
You work at a government office?

This woman at my job has a problem getting to work on time so she must have been written up for it because now she is suspended a few days. But the part that made her excited was the fact that she is suspended Mon and Tue and returns come back next wednesday. Yeah it's a 5 day weekend but you are on suspension LOL It's not a fucking vacation

That's not the kind of 5 day weekend I want.

And I believe suspension is the last step before termination which is even more mind boggling why she is hype about the 5 day weekend
Is that the woman who complained about you?

No

95% of my job is black

Yeah why?

The racist democrat right on cue.
Waaa Taiwan earthquakes!!!! .....

What exactly do you find "funny" about people being killed in a natural disaster, you scumbag?
They might be your family members.

No, they might not. They were, however, human beings. Keep going out of your way to show everyone what a fucking low-life weakling you are, fish.

95% of my job is black

Yeah why?
Why? It makes perfect sense. You got an office full of unstable and disgruntled negroes. Where else can this exist besides a government office or a prison?

How about in whatever home for the mentally feeble they keep your worthless ass in, douchebag?

95% of my job is black

Yeah why?
Why? It makes perfect sense. You got an office full of unstable and disgruntled negroes. Where else can this exist besides a government office or a prison?

How about in whatever home for the mentally feeble they keep your worthless ass in, douchebag?
WHOOOAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! Simmer down, there, buddy!
Why so angry? Did your anal beads come loose from the string?

.... I've never had a conversation with one person on USMB. ...

I'm not surprised. You're an asshole.
Oh you don't like people being assholes? .....

You have fallen well below the level of "people," you low-life piece of shit.
You think I give a shit what a piece of shit says? If you knew how to communicate better maybe I wouldn't hate your snarky ass but you've become the person I hate the most on USMB. In fact I don't hate anyone else on USMB. Just you.

Maybe it's not me maybe it's you. Figure that shit out you piece of shit. LOL. Fucking smelly loser.

95% of my job is black

Yeah why?

I spit on your grave.

95% of my job is black

Yeah why?

I spit on your grave.

You're a little early, fish.

Yeah why?

I spit on your grave.

I would shit on your grave

Yeah why?

I spit on your grave.

I would shit on your grave
Isn't he the biggest asshole you ever met on these boards? Total tool.

Yeah why?

I spit on your grave.

You are dead to me.

Forum List

Back