I didn't think it was possible to be excited about your SUSPENSION from work

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
This woman at my job has a problem getting to work on time so she must have been written up for it because now she is suspended a few days. But the part that made her excited was the fact that she is suspended Mon and Tue and returns come back next wednesday. Yeah it's a 5 day weekend but you are on suspension LOL It's not a fucking vacation

That's not the kind of 5 day weekend I want.

And I believe suspension is the last step before termination which is even more mind boggling why she is hype about the 5 day weekend

joseph_04efe7_1100618.jpg

But the part that made her excited was the fact that she is suspended Mon and Tue and returns come back next wednesday. Yeah it's a 5 day weekend but you are on suspension LOL It's not a fucking vacation

And I believe suspension is the last step before termination which is even more mind boggling why she is hype about the 5 day weekend
How does Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday, equal 5 days?

I hope that you don't work in accounting. ...... :lol: :lol:

But the part that made her excited was the fact that she is suspended Mon and Tue and returns come back next wednesday. Yeah it's a 5 day weekend but you are on suspension LOL It's not a fucking vacation

How does Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday, equal 5 days?

I hope that you don't work in accounting. ...... :lol: :lol:

My bad, 4 days LOL

This woman at my job has a problem getting to work on time so she must have been written up for it because now she is suspended a few days. But the part that made her excited was the fact that she is suspended Mon and Tue and returns come back next wednesday. Yeah it's a 5 day weekend but you are on suspension LOL It's not a fucking vacation

I used to get excited when I got suspended from school, but then again I wasn't losing money, just boring days in Algebra class.
FYI Mrs. Smith 5th period MHS, I haven't used FOIL since!:cranky:

I used to get excited when I got suspended from school, but then again I wasn't losing money, just boring days in Algebra class.
FYI Mrs. Smith 5th period MHS, I haven't used FOIL since!:cranky:

Well she better get it together because she got 3 kids and it's hard to get another job when you get fired

Sounds like the kind of woman you should be hitting on. Your streak's gotta end sooner or later and this one could be it!

Is that the woman who complained about you?

Sounds like the kind of woman you should be hitting on. Your streak's gotta end sooner or later and this one could be it!

I will have a free pass to fuck if she gets canned

No

No
Are any of these women black?

No

95% of my job is black

No

95% of my job is black
It helps with my mental image to know details. For some reason I imagined these women you were going out on dates with were white women. More interesting now that I know they are black women. I dated a few black women back in the day. Gave me great insight into the minds of black people. She couldn't even bring me around her black girlfriends. They did not approve.

And I found out you guys love Bon Jovi.

No

95% of my job is black
I think a great new sitcom for black people could be a bunch of black people working together. It would be HILARIOUS. Sort of like a cross between Blackish & Superstore.

No

95% of my job is black
I think a great new sitcom for black people could be a bunch of black people working together. It would be HILARIOUS. Sort of like a cross between Blackish & Superstore.

I'm black and hate blackish

No

The racist democrat right on cue.

No

Waaa Taiwan earthquakes!!!! Waaaa FDR put my family in camps. WAAAA I'm not an asian I swear but asians are the best wrestlers. Waaaa I've never had a conversation with one person on USMB. I only say snarky comments and talking points. Waaaa gook.

No

Waaa Taiwan earthquakes!!!! .....

What exactly do you find "funny" about people being killed in a natural disaster, you scumbag?

Forum List

Back