I challenge Conservative to a game of chess

Fucking idiot I was not talking about me

I said YOU ACCORDING TO YOU, YOU are some where between an expert and a Grand master
I am not saying I am that you are suggesting that you are that.

YOU are saying that YOU are somewhere between an expert and a grand master.

Now do you want to take that challenge? You win I leave this board you lose you leave.
your stupidity knows no bounds.

There is a category ABOVE you, that is NOT between Expert and National Master (the USCF does not use the term GRAND MASTER, idiot). I never claimed to be an Expert or National Master. You, as always, are a liar.

As for a board challenge, I am still waiting for you to man up and leave like you promised after I proved repeatedly that Obama does NOT control NATO as you claimed he did... so your challenges are worth about as much as you are, which is essentially the value of the chemicals that make up your body.

do you want to take that challenge? You win I leave this board you lose you leave.
Yes or no if not shut the fuck up and move on.

OH and when you do catch me in a lie I will leave, not something you think in your mind is a lie not something that you twist and make it into a lie, and when I catch you in a lie you must leave.

So take the challenge chicken shit.

Already told you, you wre caught in a lie last challenge and refused to man up and honor the bet, so why the fuck would I bother with another one?

You were caught in a lie several time sin the NATO thread, as multiple posters pointed out to you, yet you refused to honor your wager.

You're a lying sack of shit. You have NEVER been rated by the USCF, and you can't even keep the ranking levels and titles straight.

In short, you're a lying narcissistic sack of whale sperm.

your stupidity knows no bounds.

There is a category ABOVE you, that is NOT between Expert and National Master (the USCF does not use the term GRAND MASTER, idiot). I never claimed to be an Expert or National Master. You, as always, are a liar.

As for a board challenge, I am still waiting for you to man up and leave like you promised after I proved repeatedly that Obama does NOT control NATO as you claimed he did... so your challenges are worth about as much as you are, which is essentially the value of the chemicals that make up your body.

do you want to take that challenge? You win I leave this board you lose you leave.

OH and when you do catch me in a lie I will leave, not something you think in your mind is a lie not something that you twist and make it into a lie, and when I catch you in a lie you must leave.

Already told you, you wre caught in a lie last challenge and refused to man up and honor the bet, so why the fuck would I bother with another one?

You were caught in a lie several time sin the NATO thread, as multiple posters pointed out to you, yet you refused to honor your wager.

You're a lying sack of shit. You have NEVER been rated by the USCF, and you can't even keep the ranking levels and titles straight.

No I wasn't you can't take something I said and twist and make it a lie that would be your lie. The time you lied in that nato thread that you butted in on. I proved you wrong and you lied. You're a god damn narcissistic freak

I don't give a shit if you think I am rated with the USCF or not, do you want to back up your self proclaim superiority and play or be a fucking pussy and lie and whine about me lying. Time to prove you are what you say you are.
Man up bitch.
Hell I can't even start a thread about fucking chess with out your punk ass acting like a god damn brat

Last edited:

No I wasn't you can't take something I said and twist and make it a lie that would be your lie. The time you lied in that nato thread that you butted in on. I proved you wrong and you lied. You're a god damn narcissistic freak

I don't give a shit if you think I am rated with the USCF or not, do you want to back up your self proclaim superiority and play or be a fucking pussy and lie and whine about me lying. Time to prove you are what you say you are.
Man up bitch.
Hell I can't even start a thread about fucking chess with out your punk ass acting like a god damn brat

wow... three lies in one post. I think that might be a new record for you.

Man up bitch.

And the narcissistic king of liars there you go making your opinion as fact. Time for you too stop being a punk ass bitch play or move on.

As I said I can't even start a thread about Chess without you acting like a brat.

Last edited:

Man up bitch.

bump

Man up bitch.

bump

You're just a liar no better than truth matters as a matter of fact she might even be better than a low life bitch as you.

Man up bitch play or move along fucking narcissistic freak

1. e4 e5
2.Nf3 a6
3 Bc4 Nf6
4. o-o d6
5.Re1 Nc6
6.a3 Bg4
7.c3 h6
8.Qb3 Be6
9.Bxe6 fxe6
10.Qxe6+ Be7
11. d4 Qd7