I challenge Conservative to a game of chess

I must admit I find myself to be quite annoyed. you beg for a game and then when I take you up on it you demand to be white. if you had simply asked to be white I would have graciously complied.

as it stands I feel somewhat insulted. either take black or suggest an equitable way of drawing lots for colour. chess has always had a component of gamesmanship to it and I refuse to start off being disrespected.

I'm not familiar with how lots are drawn in correspondence chess; I've played only OTB (over the board) chess, myself. I propose we play two games simultaneously, one where you have white, and one where I have white.

GAME #1

White: IanC

Black: niteowl

1. e4 c5

GAME #2

White: niteowl

Black: IanC

1. e4

I must admit I find myself to be quite annoyed. you beg for a game and then when I take you up on it you demand to be white. if you had simply asked to be white I would have graciously complied.

as it stands I feel somewhat insulted. either take black or suggest an equitable way of drawing lots for colour. chess has always had a component of gamesmanship to it and I refuse to start off being disrespected.

Pick a number between 1 and 20 the closest without going over picks the color.

I'm not familiar with how lots are drawn in correspondence chess; I've played only OTB (over the board) chess, myself. I propose we play two games simultaneously, one where you have white, and one where I have white.

GAME #1

White: IanC

Black: niteowl

1. e4 c5

GAME #2

White: niteowl

Black: IanC

1. e4

one game. you pick odd or even. the next comment # posted in Politics should be close enough to random. eg the last comment was #271 at 7:34 therefore odd. you pick, I respond, the next posting in Politics for the very next minute after I acknowledge your choice of even or odd

big reb is gone

do you want to go with the even-or-odds? or just wait?

I already called heads.

First let's wait and see if this is agreeable with IanC

alright.

thanks bigreb, toss the coin

Done
niteowl called heads is that acceptable with you?

If this is acceptable with both parties this is what I flipped

200991_1974ObverseQuartersmall.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back