I Can't Even Read Something Without The Fear Of It Being Woke Anymore

Pathetic that your intellectual curiosity, if ever you possessed such, ended when you left high school.

If it was even true at all why wasn't I taught that in school? Oh yeah that's right, it's because unlike unfortunate children today, I wasn't taught by perverts and mentally ill people.

If it was even true at all why wasn't I taught that in school? Oh yeah that's right, it's because unlike unfortunate children today, I wasn't taught by perverts and mentally ill people.
You have no clue what was not taught in school. Do what I did. Research on your own.

Video game developers make video games for everyone, not just bigots.
Fair enough. But the persistent attempts at social manipulation just get old. I'm not the slightest bit a bigot (and fuck you for implying as much), but I'm sick to death of the culture war propaganda.

This is the best comedy available. "Right over yonder by the little free library, that's where the woke tried to get me"

But the persistent attempts at social manipulation just get old.
*for old people

Others call it progress. This has always been this way.

You don't sound much different than the people who lost their shit over interracial couples on TV. They made the same, hyperbolic claims.

I'm just spitballing here, but I'd venture to say that I am older than you are, came up in what was most likely a slightly more conservative time in the public education system, even for California, and yet somehow I know the truth of this subject through history. Don't blame your ignorance on the education you received, blame it on the fact that you lack the capacity for intellectual curiosity and stimulation. You abandoned your education after high school, if not technically earlier, and that is as far as you "facts" go. Again, pathetic.

And for the record, I guarantee you that more than one of your teachers was a "pervert" or "mentally ill."

You use the word 'taught'.
Hmmm, let's think about that.

You weren't 'taught' much, it's very evident by your posts and even your own previous admissions.

You may have selectively 'Heard' someone teaching, but you 'Learned' and were "Taught' very little.

Since Halloween is right around the corner, I decided to take this book from a little free library that looked interesting. It's called The Diablo's Curse about a demon who wants to be human (and be good from what I take it) and the author is Transgender. So this is what he says in the introduction:

"It is not by accident that in this book set in the 1800's, all three major characters are queer and two of them are trans. As bigoted legislators try rewriting our past and present by banning books, I strongly feel that it is more important than ever to write the stories of queer people in our past. Queer and trans people have been there since the beginning and we will continue on long after those legislators are gone."

Umm excuse me? I never even heard of transgender and queer until my adulthood and they certainly didn't exist in the 1800's and you don't have to be a history buff to know that. What in the world has the author (Gabe Cole Novoa) been smoking? :wtf:

confucius every trans created.jpg

Forum List

Back