I Can't Even Read Something Without The Fear Of It Being Woke Anymore

Since Halloween is right around the corner, I decided to take this book from a little free library that looked interesting. It's called The Diablo's Curse about a demon who wants to be human (and be good from what I take it) and the author is Transgender. So this is what he says in the introduction:

"It is not by accident that in this book set in the 1800's, all three major characters are queer and two of them are trans. As bigoted legislators try rewriting our past and present by banning books, I strongly feel that it is more important than ever to write the stories of queer people in our past. Queer and trans people have been there since the beginning and we will continue on long after those legislators are gone."

Umm excuse me? I never even heard of transgender and queer until my adulthood and they certainly didn't exist in the 1800's and you don't have to be a history buff to know that. What in the world has the author (Gabe Cole Novoa) been smoking? :wtf:
1696550023239.jpeg

Its our culture. Your culture is not the only one that matters.

When it comes to reproduction it matters. A man and a woman are the only two people that can make a baby biologically even if you're having an identity crisis . The fact that I'm even having this conversation with an adult is mind blowing.

Since when do MAGA MAGGOTS read?

What does that matter? I like to read. Just not all of this woke garbage.

They were NOT existing in the 1800's though. How this book even got published in the first place is beyond me. You can't just make things up and call them a part of history. For not only is he trying to rewrite history for the purpose of his story, he even claims that it actually happened.
It's funny that you believe that gays didn't exist in the 1800s. Ever heard of Oscar Wilde? Walt Whitman?

Sex and gender identity are two different things.
There are two sexes and many gender identities.

Nope! That is a lie put out by the media. Sex and gender are used interchangeably.

That thought was going through my mind too as we didn't have the kind of science that we do now adays for it and the terms transgender and queer are within the last several years. Alright so maybe trans/transgender has been longer but it's relatively gotten louder within the past several/few years or so.
Queer to these tranny loons doesn’t even mean “gay”. It’s part of their Marxist gender ideology.

Gotta admit, I'm pretty fucking fed up with it myself. I adamantly support equal rights for all, but the persistent propaganda is tiresome. You can't even play video games without obvious attempts to proselytize the woke horseshit.

What in the world has the author (Gabe Cole Novoa) been smoking?

Gee, even the author's name is sorta faggoty. Excuse me while I open my head and rinse my brain out in vinegar and baking soda!

I think we need to add a new section to our libraries:
  • FICTION
  • NON-FICTION
  • CLASSIC LITERATURE
  • LANGUAGE
  • SCIENCE
  • RELIGION
  • TRAVEL, and
  • Faggoty woke crap for really damaged people.

Since Halloween is right around the corner, I decided to take this book from a little free library that looked interesting. It's called The Diablo's Curse about a demon who wants to be human (and be good from what I take it) and the author is Transgender. So this is what he says in the introduction:

"It is not by accident that in this book set in the 1800's, all three major characters are queer and two of them are trans. As bigoted legislators try rewriting our past and present by banning books, I strongly feel that it is more important than ever to write the stories of queer people in our past. Queer and trans people have been there since the beginning and we will continue on long after those legislators are gone."

Umm excuse me? I never even heard of transgender and queer until my adulthood and they certainly didn't exist in the 1800's and you don't have to be a history buff to know that. What in the world has the author (Gabe Cole Novoa) been smoking? :wtf:
Didn't exist in the 1800s, now who is being naive?

Gotta admit, I'm pretty fucking fed up with it myself. I adamantly support equal rights for all, but the persistent propaganda is tiresome. You can't even play video games without obvious attempts to proselytize the woke horseshit.

Video game developers make video games for everyone, not just bigots.

Forum List

Back