I can prove a God in some form exists using physics.

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by creativedreams, Dec 21, 2009.

1. creativedreams

creativedreams Weaver

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30
    Funny how no matter where ANYONE lands on the intelligence curve EVERYONE still has this self perception of being smart.

Seeing this flaw in atheists perception compelled me to give some insight into my theory I'm working on....

I can prove there is a Higher Power or a God in some form by using physics.

It comes into play where the energy is set up in the singularity that created our big bang.

Because no physics can explain this is actually using physics to prove an existance of a higher power(God) of some form.

Because something had to set up the energy in the singularity that created the big bang and OUR universe this also means that OUR universe has to be within another universe.

There is a LOT more that I get into but will not publish until it is finished.

2. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    Sorry but nothing had to create it.

3. Bill O'Olberman

Bill O'Olberman Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +124
    How then does physics explain the origin and creation of god?... Because an invisible, out of this world, imaginary skyfairy hippie thats always been there must be the answer.

4. AVG-JOE

AVG-JOE American Mutt Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,017
    Which came first, the dinosaur or the egg?

Not understanding every detail of something does not mean 'God' is the conclusion.

5. Kalam

Kalam Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +773
    Your assumption that another universe exists makes me incredulous; that's quite a bit of a stretch. Because space-time originated with the Big Bang, no "organization" could have taken place beforehand. There was no "before."

6. rdean

rdean rddean

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,899
    Science is the continuous investigation and study of the world around us. The reason the study continues is because not everything is known.

Religion already starts with the answers. Every year, as more knowledge is discovered through science, religion gets smaller and smaller. Every year less significant. Every year, sillier.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,153
    If you think that rdean, no wonder you arent religious. It doesnt start with the answers. Its there to teach you how to get more answers. Atleast if its doing it right. There are some people who refuse to look for answers just as some so called scientists do. Take the global warming hoax. The scientists started with the answers they just needed to manipulate the data to support it.

Religion is about the investigation into the spiritual world.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. rdean

rdean rddean

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,899
    Thank "Gawd" the religious NEVER resort to "manipulating data". Of course, they don't need to. Everything they need to know is already written down in one single book.

Anyone for a bowl of "irreducible complexity"? With a side of "macroevolution"?

There is no "spiritual world". That is most definitely a hoax. But if there were a "spiritual world", I would want it to be the "Land of Milk and Cookies".

9. ☭proletarian☭

☭proletarian☭ Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    AGW isn't science; it's become a religion

10. uscitizen

uscitizen Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,807
    If physics cannot explain some things then it means we have more to learn about the physics of the universe. Not that since physics cannot explain it that god did it.

That is the major reason for religion, explaining the enexplainable (at the time) phenomena and life and death.

Thanks you for laying that out clearly.