"I can beat President Obama"

Actually they have a lot of good bowlers. I have a friend who coaches locally for the Special Olympics Bowling. Most of hers bowl in the 200-250 range.

good for him. he one of the few mentally handicap people who can bowl so high, congrats.

Who are you talking about?

He should play BO in a pay per view game, to raise money for the immense deficeit increases BO caused with his reckless spending.

I thought Cons were opposed to drug use. Apparently not, considering the posts. Egad.

Actually they have a lot of good bowlers. I have a friend who coaches locally for the Special Olympics Bowling. Most of hers bowl in the 200-250 range.

wow, very good. the team my brother bowled with was never near that....and the teams i saw them compete with never got near that....

thank you for sharing that with me.

Bowling drunk is fun.

I got thrown out of a bowling alley once for playing "aerial bowling". The goal was to have the ball land on the alley as close to the pins as possible.
That is how I bowl normally! I played softball for to many years and don't understand not using force. Just say I get many looks.
I also bet many kids from the special olympics could beat me hands down. My average is about 70!

Forum List

Back