I can agree with the rights idea of cutting programs to ballance our budget

The smart move is to cut out redundant programs and programs that haven't worked for decades and programs that work against the interests of the people but democrats can't seem to figure out that concept.
I'll told you there is no problem cutting money distributed by the government but I get to choose. The right will always take away the money from the weak , the sick, the old , the vets the needy, teachers, government workers(they hate them) and anyone who isn't pure white.

I have two coworkers; both who retired from the government with pensions at the age of 55. If I had that ability in the private sector, I would have retired three years ago. But because I didn't work for government, I have to work 12 more years to retire.

Asking that government workers get pay (and benefits) equal to the private sector is not hate, it's equity. And WTF does the federal government have to do with teachers pay? Most teachers are funded by city or county taxpayers.

The problem with the "weak, the sick, the old" is that Democrats look to create more government dependents. The more government dependents, the more likely Democrat voters. It's not a coincidence that Commie Care created over 20 million more new government dependents, and that paled in comparison to DumBama's food stamp expansion. Together, Democrats created over 40 million more new government dependents, and they are proud as hell of it.

Yet if Republicans see these unnecessary needs and want to cut a bit, it's taking from those who need it the most.

Hold up! Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you own some lucrative income generating properties that have made it so you don't have to work if you don't want to?

Or was that some other guy from Cleveland who said that?

The smart move is to cut out redundant programs and programs that haven't worked for decades and programs that work against the interests of the people but democrats can't seem to figure out that concept.
I'll told you there is no problem cutting money distributed by the government but I get to choose. The right will always take away the money from the weak , the sick, the old , the vets the needy, teachers, government workers(they hate them) and anyone who isn't pure white.

I have two coworkers; both who retired from the government with pensions at the age of 55. If I had that ability in the private sector, I would have retired three years ago. But because I didn't work for government, I have to work 12 more years to retire.

Asking that government workers get pay (and benefits) equal to the private sector is not hate, it's equity. And WTF does the federal government have to do with teachers pay? Most teachers are funded by city or county taxpayers.

The problem with the "weak, the sick, the old" is that Democrats look to create more government dependents. The more government dependents, the more likely Democrat voters. It's not a coincidence that Commie Care created over 20 million more new government dependents, and that paled in comparison to DumBama's food stamp expansion. Together, Democrats created over 40 million more new government dependents, and they are proud as hell of it.

Yet if Republicans see these unnecessary needs and want to cut a bit, it's taking from those who need it the most.

Hold up! Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you own some lucrative income generating properties that have made it so you don't have to work if you don't want to?

I never once said that. I have a full-time job as a tractor-trailer driver and I'm a landlord of several units; one in which I live. Prior to that I've always worked jobs that had a six to seven day week or had two jobs. At one point in my life I actually worked three jobs.

I never once said that. I have a full-time job as a tractor-trailer driver and I'm a landlord of several units; one in which I live. Prior to that I've always worked jobs that had a six to seven day week or had two jobs. At one point in my life I actually worked three jobs.

Did anyone ask how many hours you work?

No problem at all, I'll pick where to cut those programs. They hate our country, they hate our government and they hate democracy. Politicians are elected to decide these things. Much has to be changed but the system is doing what is paid to do, just to many haters right now but they are on the way out because of demographics .The browning of America will take care of much of our problems. They will not vote for the group that has treated them like shit for decades. They can just look in the mirror and say good bye and that's a good thing.

“The browning of America will take care of much of our problems.”
I’m gonna guess you’re brown as fuck yourself?
Literally every single Brown community, city, state and nation is an absolute, totally fucking disgusting shithole.
You weren’t built to lead...you’re far better off staying Whiteys pet human. Trust me.
you need a superior argument for that.

No problem at all, I'll pick where to cut those programs. They hate our country, they hate our government and they hate democracy. Politicians are elected to decide these things. Much has to be changed but the system is doing what is paid to do, just to many haters right now but they are on the way out because of demographics .The browning of America will take care of much of our problems. They will not vote for the group that has treated them like shit for decades. They can just look in the mirror and say good bye and that's a good thing.

I could not have written a better endorsement for the wall.

They hate our country, they hate our government and they hate democracy.
the righties say the same thing about you guys....
The browning of America will take care of much of our problems.
i hope its better than south of the boarder....
Gee I guess I have to give you a history lesson, the strongest most powerful country in the world was put together from immigrants. Bigots can't grasp that.
no shit Sherlock....you are no different than those righties you call bigots...they go overboard with their bullshit and you cant grasp why many are concerned about uncontrolled immigration....both of you are not helping the situation...

The problem is political and the democrats/deep state republicans/global marxists know it all too well.

Each program is designed to capture large swaths of people and PROGRAM them into programmed voters.

There is a reason each political party views social security as a political third rail. Well, that would go for any and all PROGRAMS.

That, was why joe biden said passing obamacare was a big fucking deal. Cause, like social security, many many people (voters) are now reliant on it. Not just democrats. Makes it next to impossible to repeal.

Last edited:

Gee I guess I have to give you a history lesson, the strongest most powerful country in the world was put together from immigrants. Bigots can't grasp that.
no shit Sherlock....you are no different than those righties you call bigots...they go overboard with their bullshit and you cant grasp why many are concerned about uncontrolled immigration....both of you are not helping the situation...

We do not have uncontrolled immigration. Check the stats.

Let's just nationalize healthcare and shift to single-payer and be done with it.

Free medical. Free dental. Free vision.

We kill the insurance companies.

We arm-twist Big Pharma, and if it doesn't do what we want it to, we nationalize that as well.

You pay your premiums into the Federal account set up for such... no more screwing-around at the State level.

There are caps on the premiums, deductibles, out-of-pocket, etc.

And, if you run into hard times, and can't pull your own weight, the System picks up the slack for you... either short- or long-term.

Economies of Scale.

And if we run out of money to pay for it, we'll just take it out of wealthy folks' hides.

-----------------

Plenty of holes in such an idea, and the Devil's in the details, but it's time to give it a try.

Something that the entire Federal Gubmint - including all elected officials - are obliged to utilize - so that it gets done right.

yea sure we dont...try living in S.Cal for a while.....or maybe they just get the majority coming across so it just looks like its uncontrolled.....but either way it was creating a financial burden...

The problem is political and the democrats/deep state republicans/global marxists know it all too well.

Each program is designed to capture large swaths of people and PROGRAM them into programmed voters.

There is a reason each political party views social security as a political third rail. Well, that would for any and all PROGRAMS.

That, was why joe biden said passing obamacare was a big fucking deal. Cause, like social security, many many people (voters) are now reliant on it. Not just democrats. Makes it next to impossible to repeal.

It's what I call my Raccoon Theory.

You see a raccoon digging through your garbage can. So you go to the fridge and fetch him that leftover ham you were going to throw away anyway.

You give the ham bone to the raccoon and he eats in delight. Now give it about ten seconds and try to take that ham bone away and see what happens.

Democrat politicians are well aware of my theory although they may have different analogies to it. But the point is once you give something to somebody, it's then considered their own no matter who gave it to them or why. Democrats also know that if you try to take it away from people, you'll never get away with it.......at least not without getting your hand chewed up.

The stats say the number of illegal wetbacks here exceeds the total population in 48 of 50 states. That’s not due to “uncontrolled immigration”?
How long can you ignorant fools possibly keep your heads in your asses?
$21 trillion in debt, deficit spending like never before, 29 million illegal invaders dropping taxpayer dependent litters of pet humans at a cockroaches pace, homeless Vets pissing, shitting and dying in our streets daily, a middle class that can’t save a dime or get ahead, record numbers of over qualified workers working low wage jobs, healthcare most can’t afford because too much coverage is given away free to wetbacks, a failing education system, an exploding filthy, disgusting underclass like we’ve never seen before.
Most of the aforementioned can be directly tied to the cockroach invasion...I’m curious...what indicators do you need to see to think the U.S. is in crisis with regard to illegal wetbacks?

“I can agree with the rights idea of cutting programs to ballance our budget”

In which case you’re just as wrong as conservatives are.

And conservatives are in no position to advocate for ‘cutting programs’ while allowing for wasteful ‘defense’ spending, corporate welfare, agri-welfare, and tax cuts that serve only to increase the deficit.

Well, you're half right....we have uncontrolled ILLEGAL immigration, dumbass.

Last stat I checked was 20 million illegals in the country. What other stats should we check?

yea sure we dont...try living in S.Cal for a while.....or maybe they just get the majority coming across so it just looks like its uncontrolled.....but either way it was creating a financial burden...

Incorrect. We actually rely on undocumented immigrants as a key portion of our economy. They represent a net positive for our bottom line. Check the stats.

Trump told his Cabinet to cut spending by five percent.

Then he submitted a record spending bill, a trillion dollars larger than Obama's worst year of spending.

In FY2018 Trump, with the full cooperation of the Republican Congress, outspent Obama's worst year of spending by half a trillion dollars.

Trump's new goal is to beat Obama's record by a full trillion.

"Small government".

Nigga please!

Newsflash, jeenius. The president only suggests a budget, then Congress laughs and does what they do. What they do is usually take a useful bill and then attach 5 instances of bullshit pork to them. There ought to be a law against that shit. Straight up bills or GFY.

Forum List

Back