I can agree with the rights idea of cutting programs to ballance our budget

Incorrect. We actually rely on undocumented immigrants as a key portion of our economy. They represent a net positive for our bottom line. Check the stats.

No we don't, and they are a net drain on the economy 3x over.

I say deport them all!

Let's just nationalize healthcare and shift to single-payer and be done with it.

Free medical. Free dental. Free vision.

We kill the insurance companies.

We arm-twist Big Pharma, and if it doesn't do what we want it to, we nationalize that as well.

You pay your premiums into the Federal account set up for such... no more screwing-around at the State level.

There are caps on the premiums, deductibles, out-of-pocket, etc.

And, if you run into hard times, and can't pull your own weight, the System picks up the slack for you... either short- or long-term.

Economies of Scale.

And if we run out of money to pay for it, we'll just take it out of wealthy folks' hides.

-----------------

Plenty of holes in such an idea, and the Devil's in the details, but it's time to give it a try.

Something that the entire Federal Gubmint - including all elected officials - are obliged to utilize - so that it gets done right.
Nonsense.

Medicare expansion is perfectly appropriate and feasible while allowing health insurance companies to go back into the business of health insurance rather than health maintenance, something they do a poor job of.

Asking that government workers get pay (and benefits) equal to the private sector is not hate, it's equity.

Pensions are how we compensate Federal workers because we pay them less than the private sector

What fricken planet do you live on?
The Pay of the Average Government Employee Vs. a Private Sector Employee
There is absolutely no reason to subsidize Capitalists with Cheap labor in any First World economy.

No problem at all, I'll pick where to cut those programs. They hate our country, they hate our government and they hate democracy. Politicians are elected to decide these things. Much has to be changed but the system is doing what is paid to do, just to many haters right now but they are on the way out because of demographics .The browning of America will take care of much of our problems. They will not vote for the group that has treated them like shit for decades. They can just look in the mirror and say good bye and that's a good thing.

They hate our country, they hate our government and they hate democracy.
the righties say the same thing about you guys....
The browning of America will take care of much of our problems.
i hope its better than south of the boarder....
Gee I guess I have to give you a history lesson, the strongest most powerful country in the world was put together from immigrants. Bigots can't grasp that.
no shit Sherlock....you are no different than those righties you call bigots...they go overboard with their bullshit and you cant grasp why many are concerned about uncontrolled immigration....both of you are not helping the situation...
Let's upgrade Ellis Island to thoroughly control immigration.

Let's just nationalize healthcare and shift to single-payer and be done with it.

Free medical. Free dental. Free vision.

We kill the insurance companies.

We arm-twist Big Pharma, and if it doesn't do what we want it to, we nationalize that as well.

You pay your premiums into the Federal account set up for such... no more screwing-around at the State level.

There are caps on the premiums, deductibles, out-of-pocket, etc.

And, if you run into hard times, and can't pull your own weight, the System picks up the slack for you... either short- or long-term.

Economies of Scale.

And if we run out of money to pay for it, we'll just take it out of wealthy folks' hides.

-----------------

Plenty of holes in such an idea, and the Devil's in the details, but it's time to give it a try.

Something that the entire Federal Gubmint - including all elected officials - are obliged to utilize - so that it gets done right.
let's be better Capitalists and generate revenue not lose revenue on border policy.

Gee I guess I have to give you a history lesson, the strongest most powerful country in the world was put together from immigrants. Bigots can't grasp that.
no shit Sherlock....you are no different than those righties you call bigots...they go overboard with their bullshit and you cant grasp why many are concerned about uncontrolled immigration....both of you are not helping the situation...

We do not have uncontrolled immigration. Check the stats.
yea sure we dont...try living in S.Cal for a while.....or maybe they just get the majority coming across so it just looks like its uncontrolled.....but either way it was creating a financial burden...

Incorrect. We actually rely on undocumented immigrants as a key portion of our economy. They represent a net positive for our bottom line. Check the stats.

Yeah, those stats have already been check, the only net positive is in the bottom line for illegals.

yea sure we dont...try living in S.Cal for a while.....or maybe they just get the majority coming across so it just looks like its uncontrolled.....but either way it was creating a financial burden...

Yeah, those stats have already been check, the only net positive is in the bottom line for illegals.
The right wing alleges we are capitalists.

is there no capital way to solve our illegal problem on a permanent basis?

The problem is political and the democrats/deep state republicans/global marxists know it all too well.

Each program is designed to capture large swaths of people and PROGRAM them into programmed voters.

There is a reason each political party views social security as a political third rail. Well, that would for any and all PROGRAMS.

That, was why joe biden said passing obamacare was a big fucking deal. Cause, like social security, many many people (voters) are now reliant on it. Not just democrats. Makes it next to impossible to repeal.

It's what I call my Raccoon Theory.

You see a raccoon digging through your garbage can. So you go to the fridge and fetch him that leftover ham you were going to throw away anyway.

You give the ham bone to the raccoon and he eats in delight. Now give it about ten seconds and try to take that ham bone away and see what happens.

Democrat politicians are well aware of my theory although they may have different analogies to it. But the point is once you give something to somebody, it's then considered their own no matter who gave it to them or why. Democrats also know that if you try to take it away from people, you'll never get away with it.......at least not without getting your hand chewed up.
A few reasons why we were never supposed to be a democracy. Word does not even appear in the Constitution or Declaration of Independence.

Also, voting was never supposed to be a right. Sounds bad, cause we have all been conditioned or programmed to think otherwise.

Founding fathers ( SLAAAAVE OWWWNERS) never wanted people who either did not know the issues, or be influenced through.....other means to just blindly vote.

As a result of us not being what they had intended, we have the opportunity for the wicked to manipulate groups.

This is what we are witnessing and allowing.

i am wrong?....there are not an over abundance of illegals in S.Cal as compared to many other places?...how long have you lived in S.Cal LL?.....

No problem at all, I'll pick where to cut those programs. They hate our country, they hate our government and they hate democracy. Politicians are elected to decide these things. Much has to be changed but the system is doing what is paid to do, just to many haters right now but they are on the way out because of demographics .The browning of America will take care of much of our problems. They will not vote for the group that has treated them like shit for decades. They can just look in the mirror and say good bye and that's a good thing.

Let's upgrade Ellis Island to thoroughly control immigration.
so how are the people from south of the boarder going to get there?...........

LBJ's costly profound failure of a "great society" federal program still exists today in one form or another because democrats used it to create a poverty pimp system that all but destroyed Black families. Democrats blocked every effort to fix it or eliminate it because it translated to votes.

Last edited:

i am wrong?....there are not an over abundance of illegals in S.Cal as compared to many other places?...how long have you lived in S.Cal LL?.....

I live in America. We are speaking of the economic impact of undocumented immigrants on the American economy. It is a net positive.

millions could cross the border to work local jobs or provide local services. the right wing lumps them all together.

I live in America. We are speaking of the economic impact of undocumented immigrants on the American economy. It is a net positive.

If I were a wetback, or married to a wetback or raising wetback children I’d probably lie to myself as well.

If I were a wetback, or married to a wetback or raising wetback children I’d probably lie to myself as well.

He drinkum firewater 24/7.

so i was right?.....there is way more illegals in S.Cal then any other area of the country?..and it is hitting the states budget pretty hard?..

millions could cross the border to work local jobs or provide local services. the right wing lumps them all together.
they already do that and have been for quite a long time.....what part of cal do you reside in for you not to know this?...

so i was right?.....there is way more illegals in S.Cal then any other area of the country?..and it is hitting the states budget pretty hard?..

It’s not only hitting the budget hard it’s degrading every single community inhabited by the human cockroaches into the same filthy shitholes they fled...it’s what thirdworlder, subhuman filth does, they can’t help themselves.

Forum List

Back