I Call It Mass Suicide

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
As usual, Rush is right on the money:

Radio host Rush Limbaugh is scorching the Republican Party leadership for being on a “suicide mission,” and says the GOP will never win the White House by nominating moderate or liberal candidates such as Jeb Bush, Mitt Romney or Chris Christie for president over conservative candidates in the likeness of Ronald Reagan.

Rush Limbaugh: Republicans on 'suicide mission'
Posted By Joe Kovacs On 01/12/2015 @ 3:05 pm

Rush Limbaugh Republicans on 8216 suicide mission 8217

Hillary Clinton can whip Jeb Bush, Mitt Romney, Christ Christie along with most of the Republican wannabes.

As much as I fail to see any difference among media choices their Republicans are monsters, and Clinton is turning out to be their bride:

It gets better:

193855_5_.jpg

For someone supposedly running for president, Hillary Clinton is awfully scarce lately, completely silent on the jihad attacks on Charlie Hebdo and the kosher supermarket. Wasn’t she secretary of state? Isn’t foreign policy supposed to be one of her strengths? Isn’t she trying to put some daylight between herself and her former boss, President Obama?

She could have flown to Paris and marched, and it would have gotten her lots of attention as the president-in-waiting. Yet she didn’t. Did Huma Abedin, who remains at her side, tell her that those who slander the prophet of Islam have no future?

January 13, 2015
Where is Hillary on Paris attacks?
By Thomas Lifson

Blog Where is Hillary on Paris attacks

I would sure like to hear her answer this question:

Why is Hillary Clinton Silent on Paris Attacks?
January 12, 2015 by Daniel Greenfield

Why is Hillary Clinton Silent on Paris Attacks FrontPage Magazine

Finally, without a doubt a few Tea Party conservatives offer a strong platform although out of necessity they still hang their hats in Karl Rove’s Republican party basement. Ted Cruz’s longstanding call to arms is hard to fault:

Ted Cruz: ‘Abolish the IRS’
March 6, 2014

The Week - Speed Reads

Another big winner among conservatives is calling for undoing everything Taqiyya the Liar did. See this thread for details:

To my way of thinking Mike Huckabee offered the biggest platform plank of all —— short of repealing the XVI Amendment. He said he would get the US out of the United Nations and the UN out of the United States. The trick is to consolidate every strength in a single conservative candidate who will stay the course once he gets to the White House.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back