I Bleed Dodger Blue

soonerthunder22

May 18, 2014
Grienke came through BIG last night. We are lucky to have him in the rotation along with Kershaw and Ryu. If we can sign Price, it's all over but the shouting.

How about Puig? Three triples.........gotta be some sort of record. I'd love to sweep the dreaded Giants and leave town with a 1.5 game lead.

Grienke came through BIG last night. We are lucky to have him in the rotation along with Kershaw and Ryu. If we can sign Price, it's all over but the shouting.

How about Puig? Three triples.........gotta be some sort of record. I'd love to sweep the dreaded Giants and leave town with a 1.5 game lead.
The Giants took a page out of Lakerland, by replacing their Twitter hashtag with #Beat LA!

I see a freeway series in October.

Alright, lets see if you really bleed Blue?

You're a GM, who would you take:
  • Puig
  • Trout
Now pick!

Hey Billo. I would take Puig for the simple reason that his upside is so full of superstar potential. Trout is a proven commodity and swings a good bat, but how can I pick against a ballplayer with so much energy and raw talent?

Puig can outrun Trout, has a lot better arm, and once he learns to harness all his talents...his future (barring a bad injury) is limitless.

Kershaw is amazing. He threw a 2 hitter at the Giants last night. The dude's curve is a beauty to behold. Look for him to throw more no hitters in the coming years.

Uribe is a demon at third base..several outstanding plays last night. Hope Ryu can close it out today. Right now I'm happy camper....things could change tonight, but I doubt it.

Behold a master at work.

Kershaw's masterful shutout | dodgers.com

Five in a row. It's gotta end someday, but hopefully not for a while yet. Grienke should have fourteen or fifteen wins by now, but we just can't seem to muster much offense when he pitches. Shame.

I am hoping for a world series between the dodgers and A's.If the A'S go to the series,the city of oakland is going to really step things up to make sure and keep them in oakland instead of letting them go to san jose. with The dodgers in the series,sports fans are going to really recognize LA as a successful sports city and really toot the horn getting behind the Rams apparent move back to LA after this season and really press for it.

I have a revision of my last statement.I hope its the dodgers and angels in the world series since the a's have recently signed a ten year lease to stay in oakland.now the city needs to get the raiders taken care of to make sure they stay as well.

Dodger Blue?

Well, all I have to say is: Tommy Lasorda is a Fat Pig.

Sorta bummed out today. We didn't latch on to David Price or Jon Lester. How we let Lester get traded to the A's is one of life's great mysteries. Boston dropped the ball when they let Lester go for Cespedes and a couple of second tier players....the Dodgers should have bought him outright.

Last edited:
Kershaw continues to amaze after taking care of business by beating Atlanta 2-1 last night. Decent stuff, but a couple of notches down from his usual, overpowering fastball and curve.

The Cubbies come to town tonight with the rotation falling to Haren. If we get a good game from him, we will be back to the elite of our pitching staff. Haren can be a world beater or he can be the worst pitcher in baseball. He needs to be more consistent and work on his mechanics. Honeycutt needs to spend a little more time with him.

Go A's!!!!!

(Je les adore despite their apostrophe abuse.)

I bleed Oriole orange. If they meet the Dodgers in the series, I predict a replay of '66. :D

i hope the final four has the O'S and A'S playing each other in the american league.neither of them have been to the series in a long time so that would be great to see one of them in the series against the dodgers whom i also am pulling for.

Good to hear Vin Scully is coming back for another year

I bleed Oriole orange. If they meet the Dodgers in the series, I predict a replay of '66. :D

i hope the final four has the O'S and A'S playing each other in the american league.neither of them have been to the series in a long time so that would be great to see one of them in the series against the dodgers whom i also am pulling for.

Great comment up until the "whom...." part.

Go A's!

The best starting staff in baseball, a surging by Gonzo and Kemp, Gordon and Ramirez and Uribe staying healthy, the Big Blue are in a good position.

Haren pitches another stinkeroo. The guy just can't seem to get it together and Heaven knows the Dodgers have given him ample opportunity. He is our weak link, but on a given day.........

It makes me even sorrier that we didn't make more of an effort to get Price or Lester.

Forum List

Back