I Bleed Dodger Blue

Kershaw is amazing. He threw a 2 hitter at the Giants last night. The dude's curve is a beauty to behold. Look for him to throw more no hitters in the coming years.

Uribe is a demon at third base..several outstanding plays last night. Hope Ryu can close it out today. Right now I'm happy camper....things could change tonight, but I doubt it.

Behold a master at work.

Kershaw's masterful shutout | dodgers.com
The A's might have the best rotation in baseball now that they got Lester, but we have the best pitcher in baseball going back to 1920 if you throw out the 7 run start he had earlier this season and just look at his ERA, which is 1.21 in his last 1000 innings pitched.

Sorry Guy the real Dodger team was the Brooklyn Dodgers.

the Brooklyn Dodger fans have nobody to blame but themselves.The dodgers left because they were close to where the yankees played and americans want winners and since the dodgers lost to them most the time,they switched over their support to the yankees and the dodgers could not get fan support there anymore.they did it to themselves.

the Brooklyn Dodger fans have nobody to blame but themselves.The dodgers left because they were close to where the yankees played and americans want winners and since the dodgers lost to them most the time,they switched over their support to the yankees and the dodgers could not get fan support there anymore.they did it to themselves.

Not at all.

No acceptable parking locations were available for a complete revamping of the venue as the metro transportation scene was moving to a mix of auto and mass transit. The borough fathers would not work with the owners. And LA was telling them, "I am a vamp and tramp, and all you will ever want from now on." Wow, was she right.

Why do the Anaheim Angels insist on calling themselves the Los Angeles Angels? Anaheim is only a suburb of L.A. There is only ONE baseball team in L.A., and it isn't Trout and Anaheim.

The Dodgers left Brooklyn because Robert Moses would not allow them to build a new stadium in Brooklyn. He insisted on Flushing

The Dodgers were one of the winningest teams in Baseball in the 1950s

Last edited:
A five game lead. That's what I'm talkin' about. The jury is still out on Correia (sp.), but he looked good against Atlanta, last night. Tonight we will see if Haren is Dr. Jeckle or Mr. Hyde.

Last edited:
Royals are a fun to watch but with four other good teams in the play offs, the pitching won't hold up.

Correa looked good last night. Felt bad for Teheran in that it was a classic demonstration of how a pitcher can get beat when he is throwing well. Balls squirt through and drop in. Then a misplayed double play ball. Feel for Julio

Royals are a fun to watch but with four other good teams in the play offs, the pitching won't hold up.

Correa looked good last night. Felt bad for Teheran in that it was a classic demonstration of how a pitcher can get beat when he is throwing well. Balls squirt through and drop in. Then a misplayed double play ball. Feel for Julio

That is a tough way to lose. I pitched a couple of games that were lost in the last inning by careless pitch selection and loss of concentration. It was not fun.

Two nice games in a row for Dan Haren.......hope he stays in that groove.

Good for Haran, and with Roberto and Correia on the team as well as Baldwin, life is good.

Last edited:

if you are talking about the world series then yeah no argument there but who cares? unless you have lived in kc your whole life you dont understand what it means to royals fans here just to see them MAKE THE PLAYOFFS THIS YEAR!!!!

that alone is an exciting thrill for us royal fans to see them go that far since they havent been there in nearly 3 decades,29 years!!! thats an awful long time to suffer dude.Its not fun.so to just get to the playoffs this year like they will,you dont understand how much of a special feeling that is to royals fans who bleed royal blue.:dance: so who cares if they dont go to the world series? I sure dont. ESPECIALLY since I would have been just happy enough if they had just had another winning season.this is just an added bonus.

their pitching is so dominant though they have just as much of a chance as anybody.if their pitching is dominant in the playoffs like it has bene recently,then they dont have to have alot of offense or score many runs to win.it only has to be decent to get that far.the 1985 royals had the same formula,an offense that wasnt that good but their pictching was so dominant,they went on to win the world series so it did not matter.

anything can happen,dont rule these guys out.

Last edited:
The O's have it all. Good pitching, excellent fielding and clutch power hitting. :beer: :thewave: :beer:

as long as its not the yankees I'll be happy and as long as they tonight against them as well.as long as its the O's and blue jays and the yankees miss out on the playoffs,thats all i care about and thats all it will take to make me happy.dont care with of those two win the division just not the yankees.

Forum List

Back