I Bleed Dodger Blue

I have good friends from KC and Independence, and, yes, they are just like you.

Win the AL and come play Dodgers, and we will have a great time!

I have good friends from KC and Independence, and, yes, they are just like you.

Win the AL and come play Dodgers, and we will have a great time!

sounds like a great plan.:beer: I would love to see the royals square off against the pirates in the world series personally because clint hurdle,a royal from the glory days of the great royals teams is the manager so that would REALLY be a blast to watch.

Im really happy for him the way he has turned that organization around into a winner,another franchise that has been so doormat for so many years.wish he was managing my royals. he really is the major reason why they have turned things around.he convinced them to have the mindset of -forget about the past history of this team,this is now,i believe in you guys,you can do it.

but the pirates are STILL learning how to win and their not ready yet to take it to the next level where I believe the dodgers are so that would be my next choice that i would really enjoy seeing as well is blue against blue.

Plus while i love the royals,I have always hated the chiefs except when montana was here so the rams were my favorite team in LA growing up and thats why I like the dodgers because like the song goes-I love LA.:dance:

Last edited:
speaking of the pirates and royals,whats really amazing is they pretty much have the same identical record.those pirates i root for all the time have really done my royals a favor as well the last couple days beating the tigers twice.hope they can do it one more time tonight.also hope the loss of mccutchen doesnt affect them too much.

The O's have it all. Good pitching, excellent fielding and clutch power hitting. :beer: :thewave: :beer:

as long as its not the yankees I'll be happy and as long as they tonight against them as well.as long as its the O's and blue jays and the yankees miss out on the playoffs,thats all i care about and thats all it will take to make me happy.dont care with of those two win the division just not the yankees.

O's come from behind and beat the Yankees again. :party:

Drats! When you strand 11 players in scoring position, you should expect to lose. Atlanta is not very good, but they were more than adequate in their 3-2 win over my Dodgers last night.

Dodger blue bled all over itself.

The bums still make mistakes on the base paths and their fielding is substandard.

thats not a very good recipe to have if its on a regular basis this time of the year if you want to advance in the playoffs.

Played well today with Gordon and Puig setting the table and Gonzalez bringing them home. I think AG is first or second in the league in RBIs, which, even when in a midseason slump, he is supposed to do.

Played well today with Gordon and Puig setting the table and Gonzalez bringing them home. I think AG is first or second in the league in RBIs, which, even when in a midseason slump, he is supposed to do.

Greetings fellow Dodger fan. It was nice to have da "Bums" play so early. Hernandez seems to be working out pretty well.....now if our bullpen can do their job (Wilson is having a rough year) and improve, we should be in good shape. Jansen and Wright are pillars of consistency, but we could use another good, middle distance guy.

I'm getting sick and tired of those idiot Brewers. Squirreling away another screwy win against a team they are not worthy of being on the same field with. Some no-name pitcher beating Kershaw? Baseball is a cockeyed game sometimes where even a blind jackass can find a pile of hay.

Did I say I hate those lucky bastard Brewers? If not, I sure as hell do!!

Major leaguers are major leaguers, and Gomez and Braun are not no namers.

The brew crew is the one team that can play us 500 ball I think in the NL.

We will seem them in the play offs.

You people understand you are talking about baseball, right?

Its like rooting for you favorite TV gardener.....

Grienke came through BIG last night. We are lucky to have him in the rotation along with Kershaw and Ryu. If we can sign Price, it's all over but the shouting.

How about Puig? Three triples.........gotta be some sort of record. I'd love to sweep the dreaded Giants and leave town with a 1.5 game lead.

The Dodgers are the new iteration of the best team money can buy. Dodger Stadium is well known for Beach Balls and 'fans' showing up late and leaving early. The best thing about LA is the San Francisco Saloon in West LA, a great place to watch a Niner Game with real fans, something baseball in the City of Angles seems to lack.

I'm still in mourning. I'll post stuff later after I fully assimilate the last six games with my newly acquired "most despised team," the Wisconsin Wombats.

The Giants took a page out of Lakerland, by replacing their Twitter hashtag with #Beat LA!

I see a freeway series in October.

Alright, lets see if you really bleed Blue?

You're a GM, who would you take:
  • Puig
  • Trout
Now pick!

Trout, in a NY minute.

You people understand you are talking about baseball, right?

Its like rooting for you favorite TV gardener.....
The only people who make comments like that are the ones who do not have the capacity to fully understand baseball and follow a game, using that understanding.

Drats! When you strand 11 players in scoring position, you should expect to lose. Atlanta is not very good, but they were more than adequate in their 3-2 win over my Dodgers last night.
Atlanta is very good. They have gone through a bad slump since the all-star break, but are turning it around. 4 straight wins, including sweeping the best team in baseball, the Oakland Athletics.

Forum List

Back