I blame Palin

Obama will help Willowtree too, whether she wants it or not.

Nothing is going to help Willow ... she/he is quick to call "hate monger" then uses it her/his self almost to explain how he/she feels.

Originally Posted by WillowTree
have at it hate mongerer. Obama is not my president. I will never support hate.

Oh well .... "can't win um'all" ... as Sarah herself, might say. :lol:

Maybe Willow is Sarah Palin.

That would explain a lot.

Willow Tree probably smokes a little too many willow trees. He is one of the few conservatives who won't acknowledge Obama as a president, yet has attacked people as being "unpatriotic" for the past year.

But her and Todd didn't look happy last night.

And did you see the quick hand shake McCain gave Todd? And the half hearted hug he gave Palin? I don't think they like each other at all.

Should have vetted her John.

Actually, should have run Romney. They may have won Michigan. LOL. I told you so.

You'll never hear from Palin again on the national stage. Being a losing vice presidential nominee is a one way ticket to obscurity. That's the absolute worst platform to even contemplate running for prez.

This was a blow out election, and there's never been a vice presidential nominee who lost an election, that ever recovered their image and viability. Just ask Geraldine Ferroro, Dan Quayle, John Edwards, and Joe Lieberman.

Plus, the minute you become a laughing stock on late night TV, you chances at being prez are automatically eliminated.

Look Vintij, Palin is not the only important politician in the party. They have Romney, up and coming Governor Jindal from Lousiana, among others. I do accept that Obama is our president elect but he is not the right choice for 2008 and Palin was the right choice.

Look I am a registered Libertarian but I know what people are saying. Its time to point your finger and someone and I have been saying for months that Palin was a bad choice. When gen. Colin Powel based his endorsment entirely on the VP choice for Mccain, thats when it started to hit Republicans that maybe he made a mistake.

Either way, my point is this. As many conservatives have told me today and yesterday, If Sarah Palin is what the Republican party has to look foward to, if she is the shiny beacon of the future for this party......well they are in alot more trouble than we all thought.

Obama, the right choice for 2008. America has spoken, and Barrack Obama is our new president. Accept it, if not......im going to annoy you with the stupid "your unpatriotic" line that has been used on me since 2001 when I began my own personal anti-bush movement.

I don't blame Palin. Sure, she was under qualified to be a potential president, and was woefully uniformed on national and international issues.

But, McCain was the jackass that picked her. Without vetting evidently.

That's the one and only job of a presidential nominee. To vette a qualified VP candidate.

McCain decided to take the low road, and make a rash decision to put a token, unqualified woman on the ticket.

He's the jackass. He's the one that gets the blame for being a moron.

Look I am a registered Libertarian but I know what people are saying. Its time to point your finger and someone and I have been saying for months that Palin was a bad choice. When gen. Colin Powel based his endorsment entirely on the VP choice for Mccain, thats when it started to hit Republicans that maybe he made a mistake.

Either way, my point is this. As many conservatives have told me today and yesterday, If Sarah Palin is what the Republican party has to look forward to, if she is the shiny beacon of the future for this party......well they are in alot more trouble than we all thought.

Obama, the right choice for 2008. America has spoken, and Barrack Obama is our new president. Accept it, if not......im going to annoy you with the stupid "your unpatriotic" line that has been used on me since 2001 when I began my own personal anti-bush movement.

Really considering Powel did not endorse Obama until like 15 days before the election I hardly think that was due to Sarah Palin being the VP pick. Sounds more like Powel realized that the Republicans were going to lose he jumped ship like a big ole yellow belly. I used to have respect for him not anymore. I have more respect for Sarah Palin and I don't think you have heard the last of her yet.

Obama is what we have to deal with for the next four years the one who let his own brother live in poverty and his Aunt who was right under his nose God help us. I don't know about you but when I have a family member on the down and out we all pull together and try and help them out. I guess Obama is not that family oriented. But he loveeesss us yeah right.You keep on believing that.

You'll never hear from Palin again on the national stage. Being a losing vice presidential nominee is a one way ticket to obscurity. That's the absolute worst platform to even contemplate running for prez.

This was a blow out election, and there's never been a vice presidential nominee who lost an election, that ever recovered their image and viability. Just ask Geraldine Ferroro, Dan Quayle, John Edwards, and Joe Lieberman...

...McCain decided to take the low road, and make a rash decision to put a token, unqualified woman on the ticket....

Maybe McCain picked Palin because nobody else would run with him... :eusa_think:

-Joe

If it wasn't for Palin the Republican base wouldn't of come out for McCain. I worked at the local campaign office for 2 months before she was announced. We couldn't get anyone in, we couldn't beg people to take signs. The Republicans where waiting on the side lines until then. They where going to find a 3rd party to go with. With her we came back and gave Obama a good run for his money. McCain still got more votes than Bush did in 2004. This will not be the last you see of Sarah.

If it wasn't for Palin the Republican base wouldn't of come out for McCain. I worked at the local campaign office for 2 months before she was announced. We couldn't get anyone in, we couldn't beg people to take signs. The Republicans where waiting on the side lines until then. They where going to find a 3rd party to go with. With her we came back and gave Obama a good run for his money. McCain still got more votes than Bush did in 2004. This will not be the last you see of Sarah.

I hope not Sarah Palin took a beating form the media but she held her head high and stuck to her principles. I was very proud of her. To heck with all the Katie Couric's. Katie was not asked to run for VP now was she.

I hope not Sarah Palin took a beating form the media but she held her head high and stuck to her principles. I was very proud of her. To heck with all the Katie Couric's. Katie was not asked to run for VP now was she.

republicans are turning on their own again....fyi

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWZHTJsR4Bc]YouTube - Fox News: Palin didn't know Africa was a continent[/ame]

Really considering Powel did not endorse Obama until like 15 days before the election I hardly think that was due to Sarah Palin being the VP pick. Sounds more like Powel realized that the Republicans were going to lose he jumped ship like a big ole yellow belly. I used to have respect for him not anymore. I have more respect for Sarah Palin and I don't think you have heard the last of her yet.

Obama is what we have to deal with for the next four years the one who let his own brother live in poverty and his Aunt who was right under his nose God help us. I don't know about you but when I have a family member on the down and out we all pull together and try and help them out. I guess Obama is not that family oriented. But he loveeesss us yeah right.You keep on believing that.

What are you the federal family commitee? Where are your links to these fallacy's first of all. Second, what do you think they do in kenya? Live in mantions and worship material things and consume like we do? Sorry, life in Africa is very different and values are based on kin and simple things nearly the opposite of the material wealth values of success we have over here.

Dude she got stumped by Katie! A chimp could coast through an interview with Couric.

Powell said when he endorced Obama on Meet the Press, he questioned Mccain's judgement due to his VP choice and the lies they kept repeating. Who was the one fueling the lies? PALIN
McCain probably wouldn't have done so well if he picked Liberman, who really knows but at least he would have had a better campaign. Why do you think in every picture you saw of him at a rally or just walking somewhere near the end, Liberman was right next to him. He never wanted her and she ended up making him look like an idiot.

playing the blame game is moot isn't it? You know what I been hearing on the news hmmmm how is Obama going to explain WHY he CANNOT fulfill all of his campaign promises. I sure that won't be to hard for Obama he has managed to pull the wool over so many eyes he can do a quick little dance and fool a lot of you all over again.

playing the blame game is moot isn't it? You know what I been hearing on the news hmmmm how is Obama going to explain WHY he CANNOT fulfill all of his campaign promises. I sure that won't be to hard for Obama he has managed to pull the wool over so many eyes he can do a quick little dance and fool a lot of you all over again.

See, party first, country second. What horrible Americans you republicans are. I guess no honeymoon for THAT ONE, just like you didn't give Clinton a second of piece.

Palin doesn't know that Africa is a contenent and she didn't know who was in NAFTA. What a joke.

McCain should leave your party. He's too good for it.

republicans are turning on their own again....fyi

YouTube - Fox News: Palin didn't know Africa was a continent

PHOENIX - As a top adviser in Senator John McCain’s now-imploded campaign tells the story, it was bad enough that Gov. Sarah Palin of Alaska unwittingly scheduled, and then took, a prank telephone call from a Canadian comedian posing as the president of France. Far worse, the adviser said, she failed to inform her ticketmate about her rogue diplomacy.

As a senior adviser in the Palin campaign tells the story, the charge is absurd. The call had been on Ms. Palin’s schedule for three days and she should not have been faulted if the McCain campaign was too clueless to notice.

Whatever the truth, one thing is certain. Ms. Palin, who laughingly told the prankster that she could be president “maybe in eight years,” was the catalyst for a civil war between her campaign and Mr. McCain’s that raged from mid-September up until moments before Mr. McCain’s concession speech on Tuesday night. By then, Ms. Palin was in only infrequent contact with Mr. McCain, top advisers said.

NYT: Rifts divided McCain, Palin camps - The New York Times

lol

Sorry, life in Africa is very different and values are based on kin and simple things nearly the opposite of the material wealth values of success we have over here.

Africa is still in recovery from its rape by European colonialists. It has taken the US four hundred plus years from our colonial start to the place we are now. And we were fortunate to be a continent separate, and less accessible.

What the hey, in another two hundred year China will have it all locked into place anyway!

In the meantimer, those who are so very interested in Africa might do something to help, because there is real misery there, and children dying and suffering when they live.

Millions in Africa face starvation, says aid agency - Worldnews.com

Palin was the worst pick for McCain. They turned this election into a joke. Shame on McCain.. he should retire and never show face again!

Forum List

Back