I blame Palin

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Vintij, Nov 5, 2008.

1. Vintij

Vintij Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +105
    Look I am a registered Libertarian but I know what people are saying. Its time to point your finger and someone and I have been saying for months that Palin was a bad choice. When gen. Colin Powel based his endorsment entirely on the VP choice for Mccain, thats when it started to hit Republicans that maybe he made a mistake.

Either way, my point is this. As many conservatives have told me today and yesterday, If Sarah Palin is what the Republican party has to look foward to, if she is the shiny beacon of the future for this party......well they are in alot more trouble than we all thought.

Obama, the right choice for 2008. America has spoken, and Barrack Obama is our new president. Accept it, if not......im going to annoy you with the stupid "your unpatriotic" line that has been used on me since 2001 when I began my own personal anti-bush movement.

2. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,656

have at it hate mongerer. Obama is not my president. I will never support hate.

3. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,121

That moral minority/christian/religous right bullshit is over/finished. This country is liberal.

A lot of people want to be conservative for one reason or another, but ultimately they are liberal. They want stem cell, pot legalized, to give gays equal rights, etc.

They may not want all of these things, which is how the GOP divided us, but they want at least some of these things.

PS. The NRA is a radical organization that most people don't relate too. Even their members, if they thought it through, would not be ok with what the NRA wants. They want unfettered gun rights. They want to pump guns into our cities without knowing who's getting those guns.

But the NRA scares normal citizens into thinking the liberals want to take their guns away. And that is not the case.

Not only all this, but the NRA probably makes a shit load on defense spending. That's why they are in bed with the GOP. That's why the GOP uses the NRA.

I heard an ex conservative explaining this on the radio last night.

He also explained how/why the media never talked about Charles Keating or any of McCain's pastor problems. He said the GOP always stays on offense. So if Keating gets brought up, they ignore it and start talking about Rezko.

The GOP have run out of tricks. We know your next move before you even do it. Bastards.

PS. McCain was great last night. His audience, a bunch of racist sore losers. LOL. I hope they treat Obama better than they did Clinton.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,121
    You are hate and you were brainwashed with hate/fear for the last 8 years.

Leave the country. Become an ex patriot.

5. Vintij

Vintij Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +105

Your just uppset that we finally have a president that won an election based on hope and unity rather than fear and divisivness.

6. AVG-JOE

AVG-JOE American Mutt Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,017
    :woohoo:

The first blame for Sister Sarah! I was wondering if anyone would!

It has been interesting to see the republican pundits so carefully blame the economic collapse for their loss, and not the hope for 2012.

Seriously... What do all of the USMB keyboard-quarterbacks think the map would have looked like with a McCain / Lieberman ticket?

How about a McCain / Rudy G.?

-Joe

7. Shogun

Shogun Free: Mudholes Stomped

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    If you are an American then Obama IS your President much like, like it or not, Bush was mine for 8 years. For real, dude.. your drama queen antics and unwillingness to move on conveys more about you than it does Obama or his supporters.

8. Ravi

Ravi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,761
    Palin, the nasty campaign she and McCain ran, and the stupidity over the economy. Not to mention the Bush lash back.

9. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,121
    Obama will help Willowtree too, whether she wants it or not.

10. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    All you have supported that Ive seen of you is hate.

Obama is your president or you dont believe in this country and all it stands for.

Bush was not my president because he cheated to gain office.

Obama had to OVERWIN to win against the cheating.

He is the president of every American and if hes not your president you are not an American.