i bet those iraqis sure are happy to be free

Zhukov said:
No idea. I haven't bothered to look into it. The brain is a fascinating and complex organ, one that we are not even remotely close to fully understanding.

Excellent point.

The human brain needs a theoretical and seperate 'superbrain' to understand how it works alone. In some age to come, with a massive computer, using technology to map and project the state of every neuron and a programmed set of sensory inputs to that network, it's physically possible to project ones decisions in reaction to a single, controlled set of inputs.

However, no computer of any future possible technology would predict what those inputs may be, and how the reaction to those inputs in terms of signals sent to provoke physical reaction would produce additional inputs to the ever changing structure of our brain. In other words, a seperate entity may fully understand the human brain at one single point of time but will never last past that period, and never provide to that same brain any ability to understand what is impossible for itself to do so.

Anyway, I'm ranting... but this caught my eye, Tovarish.

Zukov,

This was probably from some other drug you took, and street LSD is often polluted with other substances. College test subjects were always given pure LSD strait from Sandoz Labs in liquid form. As I said, almost 10,000 test subject, not one flashback.

What does happen is people will have a vivid memory incident, which occurs when they see something that triggers a memory of something from an intense part of a trip. But these incidents only last a second or two, it's not really a flashback. Trama victims sometimes experiance the same thing.

Wade.

Forum List

Back