Apr 13, 2016
Where I Is
Fresno woman's 'attractive' mugshot gaining lots of attention online

"Fresno woman's 'attractive' mugshot gaining lots of attention online

Photo: Fresno Police Department Facebook Page
By: Shelly Insheiwat

POSTED: OCT 26 2017 04:41PM PDT

UPDATED: OCT 26 2017 06:49PM PDT

(FOX 11) - A 20-year-old Fresno TRG gang member was pulled over along with her infant child and arrested by detectives for possessing a loaded firearm on Monday October 23, 2017.

Mirella Ponce was booked into the Fresno County Jail and once the Fresno Police Department posted her mugshot on the department's Facebook page the comments started to pour in!

Why? Let's say it's due to the attractiveness of her mugshot.
"

How much you want to bet that's a tranny or not? The neck tats give it away.

You got these two Republicans out trying to put together a Trump rally. One tells the other, you go down that street and sign up people and I'll go down this street and sign up people and at the end of the day, we'll meet here and see how many we signed up to come to the rally.

So they meet at the end of the day. One guy says he signed up over 200 people. The other guy said he wasn't able to sign up anyone. So the first guy said "What? Why not?" And the other guy said he ran into this woman and she let him grab her pu$$y and they had sex all day long. So the first guy "Wow! That's amazing! And she didn't complain? Did you get some head?" and the guy said, "No, it was missing".

You got these two Republicans out trying to put together a Trump rally. One tells the other, you go down that street and sign up people and I'll go down this street and sign up people and at the end of the day, we'll meet here and see how many we signed up to come to the rally.

So they meet at the end of the day. One guy says he signed up over 200 people. The other guy said he wasn't able to sign up anyone. So the first guy said "What? Why not?" And the other guy said he ran into this woman and she let him grab her pu$$y and they had sex all day long. So the first guy "Wow! That's amazing! And she didn't complain? Did you get some head?" and the guy said, "No, it was missing".
The Republicans thought she was such great sex because she never stopped him from grabbing her pu$$y. Not even once.

Forum List

Back